The Greatest Economy of all Time Needs... QE4...

So you are ready to admit you are wrong when you said they are selling the bonds back, as they are clearly keeping them on their balance sheet!!!! Somehow I doubt it. Because you repeatedly, and stupidly, kept saying they sell them back they sell them back, not understanding that they were keeping the treasury bonds on their balance sheet. I can bring up you post and your exact words if I need to.

Again explain to us what the difference is between an OMO and QE, which you still haven't done.
And show us where QE is defined by where our interest rates are.

So you are ready to admit you are wrong when you said they are selling the bonds back,

Fed Pumps $70.1 Billion in One-Day Liquidity Into Financial Markets

Is the Fed selling back these $70.1 billion?

Again explain to us what the difference is between an OMO and QE, which you still haven't done.

Did you see a difference at the Fed link I provided?

Sure. As soon as you show where rates were during any QE.
Here we go with your BS again.
Debating you is like debating a child because when you get caught telling lies you try and change the subject.

No the fed is not selling back the $60B a month in treasuries that it is buying for the next 6 months. You stupidly tried to claim they were and are completely wrong, and now you can't admit it!!!

In early October, the Fed also said it would start expanding its balance sheet again via around $60 billion a month in Treasury bill purchases, hoping the addition of permanent liquidity would allow it to back away from large temporary interventions.

Thank you for proving my point.

And no it is not in your Fed link, explain to us the difference between an OMO and QE.

The Fed is using temporary operations to tamp down any possible wild moves, while purchasing Treasury bills to build up reserves in the banking system. It hopes that by buying Treasury bills, the central bank will be able to cut back on repo interventions at the start of next year.

The FED is is expanding its balance sheet by more than $60B a month for 6 months, QE. So you are wrong when you say they are "selling the bonds back"

And no it is not in your Fed link, explain to us the difference between an OMO and QE.
you have yet to do this, because you can't.
And provide a link that says QE is defined by where our interest rates are, you are avoinding my questions.

So yes, one day liquidity is reversed when the Fed sells the bonds back?
And they are not selling the bonds back, they are:

In early October, the Fed also said it would start expanding its balance sheet again via around $60 billion a month in Treasury bill purchases, hoping the addition of permanent liquidity would allow it to back away from large temporary interventions.

So thank you for just proving my point and showing you are wrong. I have pointed this out to you 100 times and you keep ignoring it because you can't admit you are wrong.

Now explain to us the difference between an OMO and QE, which you can't seem to be able to do...

Last edited:
The Banker doesn’t even know what EBITDA is. Sad.

Is that the sort of thing that banks deal with?
That is one of the primary financial terms that banks deal with. Commercial and investment.
Why are you even talking about something as simple as EBIDTA, and don't make false claims about me when you have no clue what you are talking about? Why would you even say that? The fact that you would say that shows how simple you are.

How about you answer these questions:

1) Please explain to others the difference between QE and the repo market intervention.
2) Is QE defined by where our interest rates are or by the act of purchasing government bonds and assets with newly created money, and if we purchase gov bonds with newly created money and have interest rates at 1.5% is that still QE?
3) Please explain the difference between open market operations and QE, as QE is a form of open market operations
4) are we doing QE again?
LMAO. You finally respond. You answer me first. What is EBITDA and why is it a critical component for both commercial and investment banking?

You do realize that QE is simply printing of money (albeit not literally but electronically). You’re no banker. I live in Boston. You’re a fraud. Prove me wrong.
Why are you bring up EBIDTA in this thread when it has absolutely no bearing on anything in the thread? Why would you make up lies about me? That is pretty low class. pathetic.

earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization

stupid question.

It basically lets you compare the efficiency of the firm with its competitors or peers across regions.

Take for example tax rate. Each country has a different corporate tax rate which affect the firm's net profit. Removing the tax item would lead you to knowing their gross margins and compare cost efficiency in terms of materials or labor. From that you could tell the operating efficiency where overseas operations would likely see benefit in regions with lower tax rates etc. Do the same with interest as they vary etc. Stupid question.

I can tell from your response to QE that you have no fucking clue what I asked you, so here we go answer these questions as they pertain to the thread, I doubt you can:

1) Please explain to others the difference between QE and the repo market intervention.
2) Is QE defined by where our interest rates are or by the act of purchasing government bonds and assets with newly created money, and if we purchase gov bonds with newly created money and have interest rates at 1.5% is that still QE?
3) Please explain the difference between open market operations and QE, as QE is a form of open market operations
4) are we doing QE again?[

The Banker doesn’t even know what EBITDA is. Sad.

That is one of the primary financial terms that banks deal with. Commercial and investment.
Why are you even talking about something as simple as EBIDTA, and don't make false claims about me when you have no clue what you are talking about? Why would you even say that? The fact that you would say that shows how simple you are.

LMAO. You finally respond. You answer me first. What is EBITDA and why is it a critical component for both commercial and investment banking?

You do realize that QE is simply printing of money (albeit not literally but electronically). You’re no banker. I live in Boston. You’re a fraud. Prove me wrong.
Why are you bring up EBIDTA in this thread when it has absolutely no bearing on anything in the thread? Why would you make up lies about me? That is pretty low class. pathetic.

stupid question.

It basically lets you compare the efficiency of the firm with its competitors or peers across regions.

Take for example tax rate. Each country has a different corporate tax rate which affect the firm's net profit. Removing the tax item would lead you to knowing their gross margins and compare cost efficiency in terms of materials or labor. From that you could tell the operating efficiency where overseas operations would likely see benefit in regions with lower tax rates etc. Do the same with interest as they vary etc. Stupid question.

I can tell from your response to QE that you have no fucking clue what I asked you, so here we go answer these questions as they pertain to the thread, I doubt you can:

Do not give me the Google definition. I already told you that QE is printing of $$$. So you disagree. Let’s address this first.

stupid question.

Do not give me the Google definition. I already told you that QE is printing of $$$. So you disagree. Let’s address this first.
I knew you wouldn't answer me, because you can't. You have no class. I didn't give the google answer:

Take for example tax rate. Each country has a different corporate tax rate which affect the firm's net profit. Removing the tax item would lead you to knowing their gross margins and compare cost efficiency in terms of materials or labor. From that you could tell the operating efficiency where overseas operations would likely see benefit in regions with lower tax rates etc. Do the same with interest as they vary etc. It takes out variable factors in earnings and lets you normalize earnings to compare them. Stupid question.

I didn't ask you what QE is, can you read? Answer these questions, which I know you can't because you have no clue about anything that I am asking.

Might as well just admit defeat now before you embarrass yourself further.
Next time don't butt into stuff that you have no clue about, and don't make up lies about me when you are clueless.

So you are ready to admit you are wrong when you said they are selling the bonds back,

Did you see a difference at the Fed link I provided?

Sure. As soon as you show where rates were during any QE.
Debating you is like debating a child because when you get caught telling lies you try and change the subject.

No the fed is not selling back the $60B a month in treasuries that it is buying for the next 6 months. You stupidly tried to claim they were and are completely wrong, and now you can't admit it!!!

The Fed is using temporary operations to tamp down any possible wild moves, while purchasing Treasury bills to build up reserves in the banking system. It hopes that by buying Treasury bills, the central bank will be able to cut back on repo interventions at the start of next year.

The FED is is expanding its balance sheet by more than $60B a month for 6 months, QE. So you are wrong when you say they are "selling the bonds back"

And provide a link that says QE is defined by where our interest rates are, you are avoinding my questions.

So thank you for just proving my point and showing you are wrong. I have pointed this out to you 100 times and you keep ignoring it because you can't admit you are wrong.

Now explain to us the difference between an OMO and QE, which you can't seem to be able to do...

And they are not selling the bonds back,

Not selling back the bonds in one day? Then what did one-day liquidity mean?

stupid question.

I knew you wouldn't answer me, because you can't. You have no class. I didn't give the google answer:

Take for example tax rate. Each country has a different corporate tax rate which affect the firm's net profit. Removing the tax item would lead you to knowing their gross margins and compare cost efficiency in terms of materials or labor. From that you could tell the operating efficiency where overseas operations would likely see benefit in regions with lower tax rates etc. Do the same with interest as they vary etc. It takes out variable factors in earnings and lets you normalize earnings to compare them. Stupid question.

I didn't ask you what QE is, can you read? Answer these questions, which I know you can't because you have no clue about anything that I am asking.

Do you agree or disagree that QE is the printing of money? Doesn’t matter because it is. QE would lead to hyper inflation except that the world is dependent on the USD. What other currencies would people rather invest in? Yen? EURO? LOL so we can just print monies without repercussions.

EBITDA is used as a measure not stick for debt service coverage and for leverage and for EV. It is a critical component for all go banking. You just gave a Google def. What bank do you work for? I am in Boston so I ll know if you’re lying.

And they are not selling the bonds back,

Not selling back the bonds in one day? Then what did one-day liquidity mean?
It means they are expanding their balance sheet by $60B a month for 6+ months like the WSJ article says. THANK YOU!!!! Game set match

Now explain to us the difference between an OMO, and QE.

(Look at how much I am teaching you here, that's what I do I teach the ignorant, now you know what QE is and the difference between QE and Repos, and soon you will know the difference between OMO and QE, which you don't know)

stupid question.

Do you agree or disagree that QE is the printing of money? Doesn’t matter because it is. QE would lead to hyper inflation except that the world is dependent on the USD. What other currencies would people rather invest in? Yen? EURO? LOL so we can just print monies without repercussions.

EBITDA is used as a measure not stick for debt service coverage and for leverage and for EV. It is a critical component for all go banking. You just gave a Google def. What bank do you work for? I am in Boston so I ll know if you’re lying.
Maybe you should reread what you just said, it makes no sense.

I never asked what QE is, that is simple basic stuff. I asked:

I am the Bank, I go to war with the banks, and I beat them at their own game. Otherwise I'd be homeless and broke.

Just pathetic. If you really care about deficit spending, then talk to your Democratic buddies in the Senate who have threatened a filibuster every time Trump has tried to modestly rein in spending. This is a matter of record. It's in the Congressional Record. Look what the Democrats demanded in spending in exchange for their agreement not to filibuster.

You guys are incredible. You really don't give a hoot about the deficit or the debt. If you did, you would have been supporting Trump's efforts to curb spending, and you would be condemning the Senate Democrats for forcing huge increases in spending in exchange for not shutting down the government.

stupid question.

I am the Bank, I go to war with the banks, and I beat them at their own game. Otherwise I'd be homeless and broke.
QE is the printing of money. Agree or disagree? Answer the question.

stupid question.

in your exact definition, no it is more complicated than "printing of money"

what does printing of money mean? Starting the money presses and making more money, they do that everyday at the mints.

QE is using the Federal Reserve's trade desk to buy pre determined amounts (important) of government bonds and assets (usually longer term, but in this new QE4 they are shorter term) from other commercial banks with money that it creates, increasing the money supply and adding liquidity.

answer my questions.

what does printing of money mean? Starting the money presses and making more money, they do that everyday at the mints.

QE is using the Federal Reserve's trade desk to buy pre determined amounts (important) of government bonds and assets (usually longer term, but in this new QE4 they are shorter term) from other commercial banks with money that it creates, increasing the money supply and adding liquidity.

answer my questions.
Why? They are boring questions regarding money supply. Banks should be self funded. Keep in mind for all your definitions and a Google searches. QE for all intents and purposes is the printing of money that would devalue most currencies just not the USD. We are indeed doing QE. How else can we pay for the deficit other than bond sales. Most financial personnel don’t get boggled down to the Fed and it’s banks they concentrate on EBITDA multiples and enterprise valuations. They gauge leverage and liquidity. You’re no more a banker than my dog.

answer my questions.
Why? They are boring questions regarding money supply. Banks should be self funded. Keep in mind for all your definitions and a Google searches. QE for all intents and purposes is the printing of money that would devalue most currencies just not the USD. We are indeed doing QE. How else can we pay for the deficit other than bond sales. Most financial personnel don’t get boggled down to the Fed and it’s banks they concentrate on EBITDA multiples and enterprise valuations. They gauge leverage and liquidity. You’re no more a banker than my dog.
I knew you couldn't answer my questions, after you said you would, you have no clue what I am asking. Typical republican BS.

I don't think you know the difference between QE and treasury bond sales on the open market.

Banks self funded? Yeah how'd that work out the last time?

Whatever, get back to me when you know the difference between QE and open market operations.

The dems will try and convince Americans that the great leap in their standard of living that they are experiencing isn't really happening...like telling us what we are living isn't really happening....they truly believe you will swallow anything they say...that you are stupid....don't buy it...go out and buy that new boat you have been wanting....enjoy this Trump America first economy and tell the left to shove it....we only live once we can have an Obama style socialist existence or a Trump style skies the limit existence....you choose...I choose the latter....

answer my questions.
I knew you couldn't answer my questions, after you said you would, you have no clue what I am asking. Typical republican BS.

I don't think you know the difference between QE and treasury bond sales on the open market.

Banks self funded? Yeah how'd that work out in the 1930s?

Whatever, get back to me when you know the difference between QE and open market operations.
I do know. LOL. Why would I care? Honestly? So you disagree banks should be self funded? LMaO. Why would I answer your questions?

the facts hurt don't they

693-0706094850-derivatives-time-bomb.jpg

what does printing of money mean?
it means the creation of valuation out of thin air

Banks should be self funded

i think i need a tissue Azog....

read enough right there, thx

~S~

answer my questions.

Banks self funded? Yeah how'd that work out in the 1930s?

I do know. LOL. Why would I care? Honestly? So you disagree banks should be self funded? LMaO. Why would I answer your questions?

Google 'fractional banking system', , for extra credit you can google what are the bureaucratic protectants of it, and what legislation has trashed it Azog

~S~

Forum List

Back