The great president bush, won the "unwinnable" war

so he basically broke the country in half and handed the oil rich part to Iran... awesome

Somehow, Republicans have this idea that these camel people are so technology advanced, they poop yellowcake.

Of course, considering that Republicans only make up 6% of scientists nationwide, the mistake is not only understandable, but expected.

so he basically broke the country in half and handed the oil rich part to Iran... awesome

Somehow, Republicans have this idea that these camel people are so technology advanced, they poop yellowcake.

Of course, considering that Republicans only make up 6% of scientists nationwide, the mistake is not only understandable, but expected.

I did not follow that, sorry

At the tower of Babel, God confused the tongues, and we have been talking at each other rather than with each other ever since.

I've never seen a single issue resolved or a single mind changed by anything ever posted on this or any other board. As near as I can tell, the basic premise of all posters seems to be; "he who shouts the loudest wins".

Oh well, I suppose it serves as some sort of emotional release. I can't see any other purpose being served. :beer:

Yes, Washington's win against the British Empire was quite something wasn't it?

Gonna post some more of that bullshit claim that Obama somehow won Iraq and is responsible for troops leaving there?

Actually the Bush\McCain troop surge is how we won Iraq.

Unfortunately Osama....errr Obama doesn't have the military knowledge and doesn't respect the men and women in uniform fighting enough to be able to win a war. Hell it took him a week to give the order to kill 4 Muslim Terrorists that held a ships captain hostage on a life boat and he didn't really give the full order, just if the captains life was in immediate danger..............

You mean the surge that was suggested by one of bush own generals that was being ignored by mr Bush and his cabinet the whole time? Ah yes, Mccain (who doesn't have anything to do with this subject and was also seen as irrelevant by the bush administration): you mention him because he was the only republican who said something right about the war?

And don't start about Bush his military experience, because he is the one who was able to create 2 of the worst managed wars in US history (financially, politically and strategicly). And btw, a president is not supposed to be a military expert: he is a politician, he makes political decisions. The president is supposed to make decisions based on the advice of his generals, not on his own (he does not need to be a military expert: and I don't know of many US presidents who really were military experts, except for the first US presidents).

As for Obama and the life boat ... :lol:

Ah and you mistake him by Osama ... must be the latest "stereotype brainwashing" the rightwingers have been getting.

let s take a look at the list for rightwingers they can use in discussions when debating against "liberals", "independents" and all those other idiots that don't agree with them:

1. "the surge worked" -> argue about the Iraqi war
2. "there is something wrong with his birth certificate" -> argue about obama
3. "Bush kept us safe, there was not another (better keep the previous word small so they don't read it) terrorist attack during his presidency" -> argue about bush
4. And if nothing else works: call obama a "fascist, communist, muslim, terrorist, ..." all at the same time
5. ... I m sure someone already wrote a book about this, so let me know if anyone here has found it :razz:

[SIZE=+1]Quotes[/SIZE] "We are not safe. We are in much greater danger than we were a year ago. The North Koreans had an additional year to build missiles. Iranians had an additional year to develop their nuclear weapons and keep paying for terrorists. Al-Qaeda had an additional year."
-- Gingrich, who knows we didn't have those problems until Bush created them, Link

andwelltaket128647604569075289.jpg

Bush's military contractor contributors couldn't make much money in peacetime so they financed the war-monger's campaign.

How come Iraq has no "America Appreciation Day" and why do they want us dead?

I did not follow that, sorry

The reason given by the Bush administration for invading Iraq was that they were a danger, their military was highly advanced and they were shopping for parts for nuclear weapons.

How would the Republicans know if Bush was lying? Only six percent of scientists are Republican, so they have no one they trust telling them the truth.

So Iraq is now an Islamic Theocracy who has pretty much destroyed their Christian population. They hate us. Their women, who used to have jobs and wear western style clothes now wear "burk-as" and are pretty much slaves. In fact, there have been reports that many of their women are addicted to sedatives because their lives have been totally ruined.

Thank Bush and the Republicans for this "success". After all, we left them with the type of miltary we thought they had when we invaded. Only now, they are hard right "Islamic" and hate our guts.

Last edited by a moderator:

People in Iraq tend to be less than appreciative of the U.S because we have maimed, tortured, killed and raped innocent civilians whose sole crime was being Iraqi.

Yeah...like Saddam was such a fucking godsend to the Iraqi's....you're a fricken Code Pink dope STFU.

The silence of the left is deafening.

1. Defining “winning the war” is specific terms.
2. I never said that the war was not winnable.
3. I won a war against a mouse in my home. It cost me thousands of dollars but I finally killed that mouse. Was the Iraq war worth the cost?

Booted Saddam out, got Iraq under a controllable govt democratically elected, sounds like a win to me, especially with al quiada pretty much pulling up stakes. You really want to know, go ask some of the marines, sailors around here in SD who where deployed, ask them if they think we won. Ask the family members of those who lost their sons and daughters over there, overwhelmingly they believe we won and are disgusted with how the media , liberals and dems have dealt with the entire thing.

I never said YOU said the war was unwinnable, but it was the mantra of the left for a while.

Depends, that "mouse" like rats that killed millions in Europe, how much damage could it have done?
Why did you spend thousands killing it?
BOTTOM LINE is that it was YOUR CHOICE to spend the money. The DEMOCRATICALLY elected PRESIDENT BUSH choose to go to war with the support of the American public, but the left doesnt accept these things, they think they have the right to decide for everyone else what is good for us, and will lie and do anything they can to get there way, including claiming they believe in Democracy,

You are some kinda stupid. Support for something is not the same as being told we are being imminently threatened with atomic weapons.

People in Iraq tend to be less than appreciative of the U.S because we have maimed, tortured, killed and raped innocent civilians whose sole crime was being Iraqi.

Yeah...like Saddam was such a fucking godsend to the Iraqi's....you're a fricken Code Pink dope STFU.

soooooooo riddle me this...what us city gave saddam the key to the city and why?

Obama won the war in Iraq in much the same way Reagan won the cold war, methinks.

You thinks. Reagan won the Cold War because he never gave in to fear and kissed the enemy's asses. The Russians were so scared of the "Insane" Ronald Magnus that they spent themselves into a massive depression.

Obama is trying to spend us into a depression but nobody seems to know who's getting the cash. Seems alot of it is going to the fat-cat unions and foreign investors.

Obama really doesn't do anything constructive in war. He waits for some good news and claims he's responsible. If things start going bad he directs the media to ignore it. When everything falls apart he'll withdraw and claim victory. This will happen because he's constantly tipping off everyone about all of the great things he's doing. Nothing is secret anymore. The Kandahar Operation, that should have been a secret, was tipped off months ago and is on the verge of being cancelled. He's already told everyone an approximate date we'll be leaving Afghanistan so the Taliban can move back in then. It's total instanity.

The major differences between Obama and Reagan is that Reagan loved this country deeply....Obama does not.

Reagan said trust but verify...Obama believes in capitulation.

Reagan stood up to our enemies.....Obama makes deals with them.

There is no comparison.

Last edited:

I guess all of those IEDs they set had nothing to do with it.

:ahole-1::anj_stfu:

Forum List

Back