the great Donald Trump is sweeping the primaries and is on his way to making America great again !

It's time for her to drop out. But if she wants to make a fool of herself and the idiots throwing their money to her. Then so be it while Trump continues to win these primaries.

Nikki done jumped the shark in to Cheney land where there's no coming back.
I honestly don't get it, all she had to do was wait 4 more years, same with DeSantis, but their hubris led them to believe they could be the one to take down TRUMP.
DeSantis might be able to recover, but Nikki is done.

You're a glutton for punishment. Haven't you learned by now? You're easier than leading a child to the candy store.

images

What a pile of elephant $hit...

Nikki is just getting warmed-up...

As Primary Season unfolds we're going to be hearing and thinking a lot more about
Electability...

Something the Orange Baboon-God cannot provide for his faithful minions...
#NeverNimrata
IMG_0752.png

You're a glutton for punishment. Haven't you learned by now? You're easier than leading a child to the candy store.

If he wants to violate the rules his party has laid down, that’s fine with me.

Biden creamed him 4 years ago.

If he wants to violate the rules his party has laid down, that’s fine with me.

Biden creamed him 4 years ago.
Trump is the party boss, so the rules are his to make or break. Biden has failed cognitively in the last 4 years. He won't be there and you know it.

no no, the Presidential debates. Are you looking forward to those? I sure am.

Sure am. I’m looking forward to Orange Jesus thinking he’s onstage with Obama. Look at how cognitively addled he is!

Also, I’m looking forward to him whining and lying about how the election was stolen and J6 was a false flag. That may play well in rubeland, but here on planet earth, it makes him sound batshit insane, which of course, he is.

IMG_4711.jpeg

Biden won by a larger margin...and he wasn’t even on the ballot.
how many votes did Briben get compared to Trump ?? and how many dims wasted their vote and voted for Haley in the insane hope of keeping Trump away from the nomination ! every Trump victory is a win for America and a defeat for the left ! dims lawfare has made Trump more popular than ever ! MAGA !

Forum List

Back