the great Donald Trump is sweeping the primaries and is on his way to making America great again !

He agreed to leave the board if Trump lost.

Yet somehow he’s still here.
1706068653341.png

with a dominant victory in Iowa and a sizable win in NH even though many dem voters were encouraged to vote for Haley and democrat donors giving millions to the Haley campaign in the hopes of keeping Trump away from the nomination ... it appears Trump is cruzing towards being the nominee and becoming the next POTUS and stopping the madness of the Biden admin and Making America Great Again ... the left needs to realize that like it or not Trump is the nominee and more popular than ever ! and he will be tough to beat in nov ..

This is truly insane. The republicans are voting for a man who will most likely be ineligible to be president. Fortunately , he may well win the nomination , but he most likely won't win even if he is still not in prison. I wonder , if he does get the nomination , and manages to win the presidential race but is convicted and is imprisoned ; can one take the oath of office from within prison walls ? Does that mean his vice president becomes president ? I know , stupid questions BUT this whole thing is about Stupidity. Why do republicans do this to themselves ? It has to be some type of group insanity. Follow the leader I guess !

This is truly insane. The republicans are voting for a man who will most likely be ineligible to be president. Fortunately , he may well win the nomination , but he most likely won't win even if he is still not in prison. I wonder , if he does get the nomination , and manages to win the presidential race but is convicted and is imprisoned ; can one take the oath of office from within prison walls ? Does that mean his vice president becomes president ? I know , stupid questions BUT this whole thing is about Stupidity. Why do republicans do this to themselves ? It has to be some type of group insanity. Follow the leader I guess !
if you have questions about the rights mental acuity maybe you should ask the dem appointed US Assistant Secretary of Health and Human Services ..

1706069850615.png

Last edited:
That is why Haley has a better chance of beating Biden than trump does. Independents voted for her too. Not my favorite but at least not as bad as picking trump.
dems that voted for Haley would never vote for her in nov ... if she were the nominee the left would label her as a racist white Karen ! fact ! dems tried to push her across the finish line in NH and failed ! why did dim donors and the dim establishment want Haley to win eh ? nah pal dims a very very afraid of running against Trump in nov .

thousands of dims voted for Haley moron ...

70% of her votes were democrats,,

with a dominant victory in Iowa and a sizable win in NH even though many dem voters were encouraged to vote for Haley and democrat donors giving millions to the Haley campaign in the hopes of keeping Trump away from the nomination ... it appears Trump is cruzing towards being the nominee and becoming the next POTUS and stopping the madness of the Biden admin and Making America Great Again ... the left needs to realize that like it or not Trump is the nominee and more popular than ever ! and he will be tough to beat in nov ..

lol

No.

Trump is a treasonous insurrectionist who committed historic crimes: attempting to overturn a presidential election, disenfranchise millions of Americans, and disrupt the peaceful transfer of power.

The GOP has descended into true madness.

lol

No.

Trump is a treasonous insurrectionist who committed historic crimes: attempting to overturn a presidential election, disenfranchise millions of Americans, and disrupt the peaceful transfer of power.

The GOP has descended into true madness.

That is so silly and outrageous of a claim, that people like me are not going to be forced to vote for Trump, out of a sense of justice.

Forum List

Back