Zone1 The Great Delusion

The word “white” has a meaning.
Indian people are not white. They are generally successful because they are hard working and value education.
Why do these marxists constantly try to redefine words?
Must be a tactic to manipulate their useful idiot base.

Immigrants of S. Asian descent(India, Pakistan,etc.) Have fought to be white in America.

Today some, like Dinesh D'Souza, Nikki Haley and Vivek Ramaswamy still think they are.

that name change from "piush" to "bobby" propelled my (blissfully) former governor to 1% of the vote in new hampshire. last i heard jindal was chasing ambulances, wonder why trump didn't consider him among "the best people?"

have these "conservative" subcontinentals brought their caste structured society to america? (not that we don't already have our own. )

that name change from "piush" to "bobby" propelled my (blissfully) former governor to 1% of the vote in new hampshire. last i heard jindal was chasing ambulances, wonder why trump didn't consider him among "the best people?"

have these "conservative" subcontinentals brought their caste structured society to america? (not that we don't already have our own. )
Good question. It seems that some have.

Indian people are not white. They are generally successful because they are hard working and value education.

sorry Orangecat., the "indo europeans" are, by definition, "white ." there may be many low class southerners who think otherwise until these brahmins start flashing their rupees.
Mod edited as name calling not allowed in Zone 1

Last edited by a moderator:
IM2

i need this quick. new gere. just noticed i'm in "zone 1." should i tone down the snark? i really don't want to delete calling "orangecat" a "xxxxx."

Last edited by a moderator:
IM2

i need this quick. new gere. just noticed i'm in "zone 1." should i tone down the snark? i really don't want to delete calling "orangeidiot" a "moron."
The rules in this zone seem to fluctuate. I'm not the one to ask, because I get all kinds of disciplinary actions specifically from one person, while I see others violating rules and getting away wtith it..

The rules in this zone seem to fluctuate. I'm not the one to ask, because I get all kinds of disciplinary actions specifically from one person, while I see others violating rules and getting away wtith it..

thanks, i don't mind a few "hides," or a few days in the cooler, goes with the territory, but i would like to avoid a lifetime suspension.

IM2

i need this quick. new gere. just noticed i'm in "zone 1." should i tone down the snark? i really don't want to delete calling "orangecat" a "xxxxx."
Yes. I just edited two of your posts as name calling not allowed in Zone 1, so do tone down the snark here to comply with zone standards, more toward exchange of views and rational discussion. Like my mentor said, call it an exercise in good civics.

Last edited:
Damn . When it said , " The great delusion " I thought it was a Topic about Tummy Turd .

Yes. I just edited two of your posts as name calling not allowed in Zone 1, so do tone down the snark here to comply with zone standards, more toward exchange of views and rational discussion. Like my mentor said, call in an exercise in good civics.

thanks, white. i think i can confine the snark to the less formal boards.

i will "endeavor to persevere." chief dan george.

They are true Arayans.

Forum List

Back