The Grammy Awards Shows Us What Democrats Have Become

[
Yeah, you were wrong. :D

About what?

That I did not enter your domain of stupidity, the flame zone, and that you wandered out into the adult board? How was I wrong, exactly? Are you not out here in the adult boards, performing all your flame zone stupidity?

What the hell are you talking about, you crazy old man? I hardly never post in the Flame Zone. :lol: Take your medicine, will you? Pretty soon, you're going to be calling us all communists again. :tongue:

I bet yall parents said the same thing about Rush lol

My parents threw a fit over the Beatles - but that was before my time. By the time I became interested in music, they had given up on hating rock and roll.

When I was 15, I bought a Kay guitar and a 150 watt Roland tube amp with a 2X15" speaker cabinet. The fight I had was not about what music - just "TURN THAT THING DOWN!"

What the hell are you talking about, you crazy old man? I hardly never post in the Flame Zone. :lol: Take your medicine, will you? Pretty soon, you're going to be calling us all communists again. :tongue:

You certainly aren't intellectually up the the challenge of posting on serious subjects, you ditzy old woman.

Well, luckily for me, I'm not old unlike you. :D Now, I think the nurses are calling you for nappy time.

I bet yall parents said the same thing about Rush lol

My parents threw a fit over the Beatles - but that was before my time. By the time I became interested in music, they had given up on hating rock and roll.

When I was 15, I bought a Kay guitar and a 150 watt Roland tube amp with a 2X15" speaker cabinet. The fight I had was not about what music - just "TURN THAT THING DOWN!"

Pfft. Communist.

Well, anyone can see pictures of me in my gallery. Why don't you post one of yourself. :D Because you're old and ugly, that's why. :lol:

Actually though, I have no idea how old you are, nor do I care. The point is, you ACT like a cranky old bastard. :D

LOL

You act like a ditzy old broad who can't find her teeth - so is going to take it out on everyone else.....

You certainly aren't intellectually up the the challenge of posting on serious subjects, you ditzy old woman.
I wouldn't mind taking that ditzy woman out to dinner...

[

About what?

That I did not enter your domain of stupidity, the flame zone, and that you wandered out into the adult board? How was I wrong, exactly? Are you not out here in the adult boards, performing all your flame zone stupidity?

If you are a libtard you are a commie.

[

About what?

If you are a libtard you are a commie.

Oh my, that is some impressive skills of deduction there. :lol:

Well, anyone can see pictures of me in my gallery. Why don't you post one of yourself. :D Because you're old and ugly, that's why. :lol:

Actually though, I have no idea how old you are, nor do I care. The point is, you ACT like a cranky old bastard. :D

LOL

You act like a ditzy old broad who can't find her teeth - so is going to take it out on everyone else.....

How does someone who can't find their teeth act? :lmao: You would know, I guess. Have you posted a picture of your ugly mug yet?

Forum List

Back