The GOP’s manic obsession with Hillary Clinton grows

The Republicans are scarred shitless of Hillary Clinton and it shows... it shows! :D

The GOP's obsession with Hillary Clinton grows | MSNBC

MSNBC? Seriously? Of course they think the RNC is obsessed with Hillary. In truth, it's the left who are wetting their pants over the possibility of her running. To them, she is the foregone conclusion for next POTUS. Republicans aren't afraid. They are hoping you guys run her. Hell, they are praying that you run her. She has so many anchors tied around her neck, it will be easy to drown her. Run Hillary run!

What's not to like about Hillary's chances of running and winning the POTUS? Hillary will win the women vote hands down. She will capture the black vote 9 to 1 and the Latino voters easily. Young voters will flock to her side with ease.

The only detractors will be the the angry white males... you know, the old crackers, the good ole boys (the up and coming new minority).

By all means, PLEASE run her!!! We look forward to it.

The Republicans are scarred shitless of Hillary Clinton and it shows... it shows! :D

MSNBC? Seriously? Of course they think the RNC is obsessed with Hillary. In truth, it's the left who are wetting their pants over the possibility of her running. To them, she is the foregone conclusion for next POTUS. Republicans aren't afraid. They are hoping you guys run her. Hell, they are praying that you run her. She has so many anchors tied around her neck, it will be easy to drown her. Run Hillary run!

What's not to like about Hillary's chances of running and winning the POTUS? Hillary will win the women vote hands down. She will capture the black vote 9 to 1 and the Latino voters easily. Young voters will flock to her side with ease.

The only detractors will be the the angry white males... you know, the old crackers, the good ole boys (the up and coming new minority).
Like Sarah Palin won the women's vote? Blacks will not turn out to vote for her like they did Obama. That is a fantasy. And why would young voters turn out to hit the lever for a 70 year old fat aging hag with nothing but empty promises?

Until Republicans start making funny noises about Hillary's birth certificate I think Republicans are OK.

They failed to mention the blood clot that she had.

You think that Republicans are afraid of Hillary?
The Democrats are afraid of Ted Cruz.
It's called politics. Each side demonizes the other.

Democrats afraid of Ted Cruz? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :lol:

Excuse me, but, BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Sorry.

Please, please, please, pretty please with sugar on top. PLEASE nominate and run Ted Cruz for POTUS... PLEASE! :smiliehug:

There not huh?
Then they should have never of had to demonize him at all huh? :lol:

First “brain damage,” now “failure to report for duty?

”Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus on Sunday said Hillary Clinton should be “disqualified” from running for president because she declined to appear on five Sunday news shows days after the deadly 2012 attack at the American embassy in Benghazi, Libya

Then-UN Ambassador Susan Rice went on the shows in her place, explaining that Clinton was too exhausted to make an appearance after a “grueling” week.

The poor GOP is going to be wringing their hands until November 2016....:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

MSNBC says it all. That's enough.

Democrats have done nothing but talk about Hillary. She's their only hope. Now they are reduced to talking about how the GOP is talking about Hillary because democrats can't do it enough on their own.

Saying that MSNBC says the GOP has a manic obsession with Hillary is like CNN saying the GOP has a manic obsession with Malaysian flight 370.

There not huh?

no one is demonizing him. they tell the truth about him.

but please, you run him for president. we're begging....

I figure he gets votes from the winger 20% of the population that thought the temper tantrum of the right in shutting down the gubmint was ok.

everyone else pretty much knows he's self-serving scum... including his own party.

not worried. Hillary will fall on her face in primary. She is not far enough to the left for Democrats.See Howard Dean. another women or minority will rise to the top. One things for sure, it wont be a white male.

[MENTION=3135]jillian[/MENTION] :dunno:

hey jill, if hillary runs for president, i am wondering whether she could have bill as her VP or secretary of state...? are there rules limiting ex presidents from such positions??

hey jill, if hillary runs for president, i am wondering whether she could have bill as her VP or secretary of state...? are there rules limiting ex presidents from such positions??

His title would be First Gigolo of the United States.

:lol:

Nominate him!

Please, please, please, pretty please with sugar on top. PLEASE nominate and run Ted Cruz for POTUS... PLEASE! :smiliehug:

There not huh?
I'll demonize anyone who costs taxpayers $24 billion all for an ego trip.

Hilary's base was not upset over Benghazi and they can be easily pacified.

Like Sarah Palin won the women's vote? Blacks will not turn out to vote for her like they did Obama. That is a fantasy. And why would young voters turn out to hit the lever for a 70 year old fat aging hag with nothing but empty promises?

My friend, Hillary Clinton is no Sarah Palin. Blacks will vote for Hillary in record numbers. Young voters will also vote for Hillary in record numbers as will Latinos. But the blockbuster for Hillary will be the women voters.

All Ted Cruz (or whomever) will get is the angry white male vote and fellow dittohead voters.

hey [MENTION=11971]Valerie[/MENTION] nah.. .bill can't be her VP because you have to be eligible to be president to be VP. Secretary of State... he could, but I doubt he'd want that and doubt his health is good enough for that.

There not huh?
I'll demonize anyone who costs taxpayers $24 billion all for an ego trip.

Go for it!

http://washingtonexaminer.com/the-s...-at-veterans-affairs-problems/article/2549159

"Last February, before the Veterans Affairs health care scandal broke, Sen. Bernard Sanders, chairman of the Senate Committee on Veterans' Affairs, joined with 28 Democratic co-sponsors to offer a bill increasing funding for the VA by $20 billion -- even though the agency had failed to use all the money Congress had given it in the form of big budget increases in recent years."

"The Congressional Budget Office estimated the bill would cost about $21 billion over the next decade. The additional spending was particularly controversial on Capitol Hill because the VA is, at the moment, unable to spend all the health care money Congress has already given it. In obscure budget notices in the past several years, the VA has informed Congress that it planned to "carryover" unspent medical care funds from one year to the next. According to a Senate Republican analysis, the VA plans to carryover $450 million from Fiscal Year 2014 to Fiscal Year 2015. The year before, FY13 to FY14, it carried over $543 million. From FY12 to FY13, it carried over $636 million. From FY11 to FY12, it carried over $1.16 billion. And from FY10 to FY11, it carried over $1.45 billion."

"What is striking about Sanders' bill is not just its price tag but how irrelevant it is to the most serious problems besetting the VA health care system. It was like adding new chrome to a car that won't run. When Republicans stopped the bill earlier this year, Democrats predictably accused them of being insensitive to veterans' needs."

The Vice President must qualify to serve as President, Bill isn't, he used up his two terms already oral sexing interns.

Forum List

Back