The GOP hates Obama so much, they are trying to endanger his children?

I was gonna respond m9stly in agreement that this was uncalled for but then I saw you go off on your racist nonsense as usual.

Enjoy the neg derp

Listen Monkeybutt, when the only black president in history is attacked again and again in ways that have never before happened in the history of the US by a party that's 90% white and based in the Confederate South, suggesting it's based on race is not only not nonsense, it's both extremely plausible and reasonable. Unless you have some other explanation, which we both know you don't. If you did have an explanation not based on race, you would have explained what that is but you haven't. That means, you are supporting racist behavior and everyone knows it. Everyone.

Like I said in a previous post:

Republicans think Obama and his wife are "uppity".

SCREAM: WE ARE NOT RACIST!

Uppity????

Uppity????

Do any right wingers know a white politician who is "uppity"???? Where have they used "uppity" when describing a white politician?

Then there's "Confederate Month".

Black leaders call for governor to resign over Confederate Month

Oh "Confederate Month". What "fun"!

Provide evidence Obama has been attacked in ways never before seen. Or admit you are a lying piece if garbage.

More false outrage simply to divert people away from the stagnant economy and other major problems we face.

The only reason Breitbart ran this article in the first place was false outrage over another Obama vacation. Notice, they wait until one of the last paragraphs to ask how much it is costing taxpayers, and bring up the White House tours being cancelled. The fact that it took so much trouble just to "confirm" the information should have caused them to back off. It's obvious the Secret Service wasn't releasing the information for security reasons, and it was irresponsible to push the issue.

I agree there will be plenty of false outrage from the left as well. After all is said and done, I'm sure the girls are still perfectly safe. After the information was released they probably did have to change some of the security details though, which I imagine was just another burden on the Secret Service.

I was gonna respond m9stly in agreement that this was uncalled for but then I saw you go off on your racist nonsense as usual.

Enjoy the neg derp

Listen Monkeybutt, when the only black president in history is attacked again and again in ways that have never before happened in the history of the US by a party that's 90% white and based in the Confederate South, suggesting it's based on race is not only not nonsense, it's both extremely plausible and reasonable. Unless you have some other explanation, which we both know you don't. If you did have an explanation not based on race, you would have explained what that is but you haven't. That means, you are supporting racist behavior and everyone knows it. Everyone.

Uppity????

Uppity????

Do any right wingers know a white politician who is "uppity"???? Where have they used "uppity" when describing a white politician?

Where did this uppity shit come from?

It's pretty damned sad then the Commander-in-Chief of the entire US military sends his whining little minions out to accuse his poilitical opponents of trying to harm his children.

Is it true that Obama hates the average US citizen so much that he doesn't want her children protected by armed guards at their schools?

His certainly are.

Are his children more important than other children?

Last edited:
I tend to agree, still kind of pissed off when they made fun of amy, chelisy [spl?] and the lefts bullshit about the bush twins growing years. kids should be hands off.

Yeah, they should be "hands off," but the libturds exhibited a special kind of zeal in persecuting the Bush twins, so that rule is out the window.

You reap what you sow.

Enjoy the neg derp

Uppity????

Uppity????

Where did this uppity shit come from?

How the hell would dweeb know what Republicans think?
He doesn't even know what he would think, if he were capable of a thought.

The GOP hates Obama so much, they are trying to endanger his children?

I generally don't like defending the Grand 'ol Party, but I don't think it's fair to always lump in every right wingnut publication and what they say in with them. I don't really believe Repubs in general would condone this kind of thing.

I tend to agree, still kind of pissed off when they made fun of amy, chelisy [spl?] and the lefts bullshit about the bush twins growing years. kids should be hands off.

Once they become of age and publicly help their parents run for office, they open themselves to scrutiny. Look at Tag and the things he said.

ROFL! What a sleazy weasel. What kind of "help" did the Bush twins provide? Did they make speaches, go on talk shows, raise money? they simply appeared on stage with their father, just as Sasha and Malika do.

But when they are preteens and their location is published and Republicans question why the president's children have security, a line has been crossed. A line not crossed for any other president in history. Republicans are OK with this. They are not racist, but he is black, so it's OK.

I don't recall any republican questioning why they have security. They simply point out the hypocrisy of government officials who send their kids to a school crawling with armed guards who oppose the same for the schools where average Americans send their kids.

turds like you also seem to forget that a News paper published a map with the locations of every person in the county who had a concealed-carry permit. They also forget how the SEIU bussed in thugs to the homes Financial CEOs so they could harass and threaten their families.

Once they become of age and publicly help their parents run for office, they open themselves to scrutiny. Look at Tag and the things he said.

But when they are preteens and their location is published and Republicans question why the president's children have security, a line has been crossed. A line not crossed for any other president in history. Republicans are OK with this. They are not racist, but he is black, so it's OK.

what? if your young I wont say much, but I remember the media going after amy carter or chelsea like forever. so dont even bring up the racist stuff.. your not doing yourself a favor.

Were they the subject of celebrity reports, or political ones? :eusa_eh:

Amy? it was SNL, the tabloids what I remember the most, they made fun of her relentlesy [spl?] on the way she looked and if Obamas kids are treated worse dont you think after 4 years I should know thier names? I dont.....

It's pretty obvious the the far right media has a problem with black people being on the beach and ski slopes. They might as well just say it in so many words.

Do turds like you ever tire of accusing Obama's critics of being racist?

it was first reported on twitter and facebook where they are by people that spotted them there.

Yeah, you wouldn't expect anyone to notice the biggest celebrities on the planet and then tell their friends about it. It's a right-wing plot!

Sasha and Malia Obama are quietly vacationing at the Atlantis resort on Paradise Island in the Bahamas, Breitbart News has learned.
A source tipped Breitbart News off to the First Daughters’ spring vacation, which was not publicly announced or reported.

Exclusive: Sasha, Malia Obama Vacation at Bahamas' 'Atlantis' Resort

Breitbart Ignores Obama Daughters? Security By Publishing Vacation Location | The New Civil Rights Movement

So Breitbart’s Matthew Boyle — the same hack who “reported” for The Daily Caller the now shot-to-hell bogus story about Democratic Senator Bob Menendez supposedly having sex with underage prostitutes in the Dominican Republic — just published at Breitbart (because, Obama,) an “article” revealing the exact location of Sasha and Malia, President Obama’s daughters, because, Obama.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The right wing has attacked the presidents children for the school they go to, for having security. Even the NRA has attacked them publicly.

And now they publish these children's where-a-bouts just so they could put them in danger? What is it the right wing wants to happen to these two little girls?

Just when you think the right has gotten as despicable and they can be, they go a little lower.

GOP calls Obama Uppity

Rush
Peggy
Gingrich
Hannity
and other Republicans think Obama and his wife are "uppity".

Uppity????

Uppity????

The lowest of the low....they have no shame.

what? if your young I wont say much, but I remember the media going after amy carter or chelsea like forever. so dont even bring up the racist stuff.. your not doing yourself a favor.

Amy? it was SNL, the tabloids what I remember the most, they made fun of her relentlesy [spl?] on the way she looked and if Obamas kids are treated worse dont you think after 4 years I should know thier names? I dont.....

What the OP is describing is a little more serious than just making fun of kids.

It's pretty obvious the the far right media has a problem with black people being on the beach and ski slopes. They might as well just say it in so many words.

Do turds like you ever tire of accusing Obama's critics of being racist?

Actually yes. If only y'all would stop reminding us.

No one reminds you of it, moron. If someone says they don't like Obama's tax policy, turds like immediately shout "RACIST!"

Sasha and Malia Obama are quietly vacationing at the Atlantis resort on Paradise Island in the Bahamas, Breitbart News has learned.
A source tipped Breitbart News off to the First Daughters’ spring vacation, which was not publicly announced or reported.

Exclusive: Sasha, Malia Obama Vacation at Bahamas' 'Atlantis' Resort

Breitbart Ignores Obama Daughters? Security By Publishing Vacation Location | The New Civil Rights Movement

So Breitbart’s Matthew Boyle — the same hack who “reported” for The Daily Caller the now shot-to-hell bogus story about Democratic Senator Bob Menendez supposedly having sex with underage prostitutes in the Dominican Republic — just published at Breitbart (because, Obama,) an “article” revealing the exact location of Sasha and Malia, President Obama’s daughters, because, Obama.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The right wing has attacked the presidents children for the school they go to, for having security. Even the NRA has attacked them publicly.

And now they publish these children's where-a-bouts just so they could put them in danger? What is it the right wing wants to happen to these two little girls?

Just when you think the right has gotten as despicable and they can be, they go a little lower.

GOP calls Obama Uppity

Rush
Peggy
Gingrich
Hannity
and other Republicans think Obama and his wife are "uppity".

Uppity????

Uppity????

like you can give a shit about his kids Dean.......you are using this as a way to once again have a "....I HATE REPUBLICANS" rant.....like i said before...... you dont fool anyone.....just when i thought you could not get anymore despicable......you always manage to top yourself.....

What the OP is describing is a little more serious than just making fun of kids.

not sure if I follow? my friends brother was part of the secrete service and not the secrete service of the kennedy or lincoln days. no one will touch them with out a nuke.

I don't understand why they are too chicken to admit it.

Best to keep the duckspeak as uncomplicated as possible, for easy regurgitation, I suppose.

hey look Dean has a new groupie.....what happened to LaKota Dean?......he refuse to rub your feet so you got rid of him......and now you got this poor sap doing it?....

The Bush twins were fair game, dweeb. Of course they weren't "preteen" like nearly 12 year old Sasha. Malia will be 15 on July 4th. She is not "preteen".

They were four years ago asswipe. And you only make the case comparing those two little girls to this:

Jenna and her sister Barbara made national headlines when they were both arrested for alcohol-related charges twice within 5 weeks: on April 29, 2001, Jenna was charged with a misdemeanor for possession of alcohol under the age 21 in Austin. On May 29, 2001, Jenna was charged with another misdemeanor — attempting to use a fake ID (with the name Barbara Pierce, her paternal grandmother's maiden name) to purchase alcohol. She pleaded no contest to both charges.

Jenna Bush Hager - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And these nasty ass white wingers call this "attacking the Bush twins"? Really? Looks more like they attacked the law.

That's what's wrong with you white wingers. You compare the Bush twins breaking the law multiple times with revealing the location of Obama's daughters while they were on vacation? And somehow, the Bush twins are the INNOCENT victims? Somehow they are they SAME? It's why Monkeybutt and many of you other white wingers are kind of dirty people. You're racist and hate having that pointed out. I'm only pointing out what you prove over and over again. Sorry.

Forum List

Back