The GOP has been in total control for last two years. Why are they so mad?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
I'm guessing because of all the damage they've caused.

Trump ran on no tax cuts for billionaires. How'd that work out?

Dairy Farmers going under.

Soy Farmers going under.

Millions losing healthcare.

Increasing wage gap.

The US is no longer the leader of the free world.

More jobs, sure, but no one is qualified for the good ones. A lot of burger flippers.

Education costs even more. Oh, that's right. Education is bad for America.

Two years. Two years in office with Republicans controlling everything and the only thing they are good at is voter suppression.

No wonder they're pissed. They don't know what to do next. What else can they drag down?

What I don't understand is why? What are they leaving to the younger generation?

Soy Farmers going under.

Increasing wage gap.

More jobs, sure, but no one is qualified for the good ones. A lot of burger flippers.

Two years. Two years in office with Republicans controlling everything and the only thing they are good at is voter suppression.

No wonder they're pissed. They don't know what to do next. What else can they drag down?

What I don't understand is why? What are they leaving to the younger generation?
I thought it was still the Obama economy. It's very confusing.

Soy Farmers going under.

Increasing wage gap.

Your obsession persists. I’ve still never seen a thread of yours that didn’t include the word Republican in it. It’s your life. Do you dream about it at night? Get some help, please.

Soy Farmers going under.

Increasing wage gap.

In spite of all the high fiving they are doing they really haven't accomplished anything much.

Soy Farmers going under.

Increasing wage gap.

Anger is often the consequence of fear.

As America continues to change for the better – becoming more diverse, more inclusive, with more Americans realizing their comprehensive rights and protected liberties – most on the right have developed an unwarranted fear that this positive change somehow poses a ‘threat’ to them, which of course is completely wrong and ridiculous.

Soy Farmers going under.

Increasing wage gap.

You got some chocolate milk you wish to throw?

Soy Farmers going under.

Increasing wage gap.

In spite of all the high fiving they are doing they really haven't accomplished anything much.
To be fair, conservatives have accomplished something:

U.S. Trade Gap Widens; Deficit With China Rises to Record High

https://money.usnews.com/investing/news/articles/2018-11-02/us-trade-gap-widens-deficit-with-china-rises-to-record-high

Tax cuts, spending helping push national debt to historic high, new report says

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/03/02/exclusive-tax-cuts-spending-helping-push-national-debt-levels-not-seen-since-world-war-ii-new-report/386937002/

Soy Farmers going under.

Increasing wage gap.

So what you are saying is Obama failed?

Soy Farmers going under.

Increasing wage gap.

East bound bladder drain-train inbound. Next stop psychosis neurosis Tex-Mex a-docious.

Ever see that Eastwood Spaghetti Western, the one where Lee "kill'em all with glare" Van Cleef finds out the train don't stop at Tucumcari? See, what you Democrats keep telling the American people is that the American Political Train don't make the following stops: at decency, respect, patriotism, Christianity or national pride. Your leftwing education begins this Tuesday.

Soy Farmers going under.

Increasing wage gap.

We call all of what you mentioned "The Obama Effect".

Soy Farmers going under.

Increasing wage gap.

You have to get to page 27 paragraph 8 of the NY Times to see all the wins in Trump's corner.

As America continues to change for the better – becoming more diverse, more inclusive, with more Americans realizing their comprehensive rights and protected liberties – most on the right have developed an unwarranted fear that this positive change somehow poses a ‘threat’ to them, which of course is completely wrong and ridiculous.
You're giving Wry Catcher a real run for the money in the competition for least self-aware poster....Gonna be a photo finish.

Soy Farmers going under.

Increasing wage gap.

Eh? Weird. Outside of bringing peace to the Middle East and completely stopping illegal immigration, how much more could be done? Curing cancer?

Soy Farmers going under.

Increasing wage gap.

When Obama had 59 senators you all claimed he did not control the Senate but somehow Republicans do with 51. Which is dumb ass?

Soy Farmers going under.

Increasing wage gap.

Shaking ones head is often the consequence of reading your post.

Soy Farmers going under.

Increasing wage gap.

I got a nice tax cut. Worked out pretty good.

Most competitive economy, feels good to be back!!

US named the world's most competitive economy

The teachers unions said we should spend more.
Are you calling the teachers useless fucking liars?

the only thing they are good at is voter suppression.

We're gonna suppress the shit out of your dead and illegal alien base.

Soy Farmers going under.

Increasing wage gap.

I thought it was still the Obama economy. It's very confusing.
Oh, it is.

Except for the tariffs and the tax cuts for billionaires.

Forum List

Back