The "Good Ol Days"

America is still racist. No progress has been made.
Progress was made from the late 60s until Obama. Then a concerted effort was launched to undo all that progress.

I am truly shocked and disappointed at how successful it was. :(

Commie racist faggot. Yeah, you. Commies know they can't beat a united white & black America, so any wedge they can drive, they do.

You're a native, ain'tcha? What tribe? Why did your dumb ass fall for the commie bullshit?

PS: Both of my exes were part native. One was Spanish, black, and Indian, and the other was Swedish and Indian. We called her "Crazy Squaw". Both were damn good squaws, I tell ya wut. I've been pretty blessed in my life.

You probably hate white &black Americans.

Last edited:
I’m gonna stop you right there. I am not a victim. I will not be referred as by you or anyone else. You have no idea what actual racism feels like. Stop pretending you do.
I have no doubt you have experienced some form of racism. That does not mean AMERICA IS A RACIST COUNTRY. If you view yourself as a victim, you will always be a victim.

I have no doubt you have experienced some form of racism. That does not mean AMERICA IS A RACIST COUNTRY.
Correct. My experience with racism is not the reason this is a racist country. If I had never experienced racism, this country would still be racist.

If you view yourself as a victim, you will always be a victim.
Reading comprehension isn’t your thing, it seems. I am not a victim.

Correct. My experience with racism is not the reason this is a racist country. If I had never experienced racism, this country would still be racist.

Reading comprehension isn’t your thing, it seems. I am not a victim.
What you are, is a racist commie douche. Communism isn't the way for Natives, fucktardo.

Tbh I think their way (aside from the war and torture and rapey ways) was the best way; Very in touch with the earth. Except for the war and raiding stuff. That's why they had to be restricted some.

Last edited:
circular-reasoning1.jpg

We, or should I say some of us, really have no ability to analyze past history as it relates to now. We need to understand it so we don't continue to believe things that make no sense.

20 facts that prove it wasn’t better in the past... except for white men

Alicia Delay

It’s common to think that things were better in the past, but how accurate is that sentiment? Was it really better back in the day, or was it simply better for those with privilege? Here are 20 misconceptions that prove the past was only better if you were a white man.

It's a slideshow.
So is this you admitting that it is indeed better today for Blacks than it used to be?

We, or should I say some of us, really have no ability to analyze past history as it relates to now. We need to understand it so we don't continue to believe things that make no sense.

Alicia Delay

It’s common to think that things were better in the past, but how accurate is that sentiment? Was it really better back in the day, or was it simply better for those with privilege? Here are 20 misconceptions that prove the past was only better if you were a white man.

It's a slideshow.

I thought this was going to be you pining for the old days of your party, when the KKK had power and DemoKKKrats couldn't get elected without their endorsement.

If I had never experienced racism, this country would still be racist.
Then CLEARLY DEFINE what you mean by "the country would still be racist". That is a meaningless general statement tossed around by minority victims. I have yet to hear a clear definition. Let's see if you can do it. What SPECIFICALLY do you mean when you say "America is a Racist country".

What you are, is a racist commie douche. Communism isn't the way for Natives, fucktardo.

Tbh I think their way (aside from the war and torture and rapey ways) was the best way; Very in touch with the earth. Except for the war and raiding stuff. That's why they had to be restricted some.
Yeah, Europeans NEVER went around raping, torturing and pillaging! 🤣

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
I’m a Cherokee, at least thats what it says on my card. Tell me, do you need a card to prove you’re white? As far as this commie shit, tell me what do I believe that is in line with communists?
It's the same commie bullshit. I guess they infiltrated the Native school system. My 2nd ex was 1/4 Cherokee.
Hey! She could get a check! :aargh:
I bet her dumbass doesn't even realize that, and I ain't callin' to tell her it. :dance:

No Sir! :funnyface: Meanwhile..I'm doing just fine. :D

Nobody wakes up and looks over at me and sets out to ruin my day anymore. :yes_text12:

Oh geez, maybe I should alert her to that..I know, I'll tell her sister! :04:

That way I ain't gotta deal with her. I've been friends with her sister and her husband since way before I knew that one anyway. Years and years.

Last edited:

Alicia Delay

It's a slideshow.
Somehow I wonder if we're talking about the same Planet Earth.

In 1950 white male life expectancy was 67 years. Today's black male life expectancy is 72 years. Things are better for black men today than they were for white men then. Life was harder and shorter back then for all, and now it's longer and easier for all.

Sure, u can say blacks have it harder, but then we'll have to consider Asians, Native Americans, and by far the biggest difference is the privileged life that life expectancy charts say women have. Then again, a lot of women don't see it that way...

Forum List

Back