The Golden State of opportunity has become The Brown State of opportunity for Mexico

I literally can't imagine why anyone would live in that 3rd world shithole. Is it the human shit on the sidewalks that's charming and 'hip'? Is it the banana republic taxation and oppression they find fulfilling? Maybe the high school dropouts in hollywood offer guidance they find reassuring? I have no idea why you wouldn't pack your shit and escape immediately if you had the chance.

California does have the finest university in the world, far and away ... UC is usually divided up into her individual campuses to be rated just to give all other universities a chance ... and still places like UCLA, Berkeley, Jet Propulsion Lab, Lawrence/Livermore are all considered top rank institutions on their own ...

I think California just started charging tuition at her community colleges ... for all these years they were free to attend ...

Jealous much? ...
Actually, it's a good thing that trumpanzees don't want to come to California.........it's a plus for us. I mean, look at the Red states.....just look at them....:71:
I live in a "red" state and am disappointed that so many constituents are so cheaply bought by the likes of Lisa Murkowski. They sell themselves cheaply for Federal bennies. So sad, they once had an honorable heritage. Now, they are shills for Feds and liberals "freebies".

I was raised in Hawthorne... not far from Redondo Beach... my dad got his PhD at USC... but that was the 60's. It was a cool place. The Beach Boys were from Hawthorne. But the batshit-crazy marxist politics have completely ruined the place. I suppose you get used to anything after a while, if you want to wallow in your own shit, I don't judge. It's just not for me.

I've lived in San Diego, Big Sur, Bay Area, North Coast, a number of places in the Central Valley ... currently in Jefferson ... maybe get out more, LA ain't all of California ... I'm sorry your streets are covered in shit, but that's LA, what did you expect? ... it's always been a shitty place to live ... even when the Mexicans owned it they thought it a shit-hole ... the area's only virtue is we can poke a railroad in without having to cross the Sierras ...

63ºF at 9am in the morning ... out-of-work snowplow drivers are your problem there ...

LA has always been a bit of a shithole. I grew up in Carpinteria between Ventura and Santa Barbara. It was an idyllic small town to grow up in 60's and 70's. By the 90's everything between Ventura and LA was a nonstop strip mall and traffic was miserable. Even worse now.

Do you know PB? Pacific Beach near San Diego is still one of my favorite places to go in the winter. Went for another couple weeks recently. LOVE the boardwalk. LOVE the college girls in their bikinis. And the cool thing is, winter is their offseason for some reason.

It was high 60s/ low 70s when I was there. Nice escape from the cold, rainy Oregon Coast. Plan on doing a home exchange this fall right after school's back in session. PB is still the bomb!

18.jpg

LA has always been a bit of a shithole. I grew up in Carpinteria between Ventura and Santa Barbara. It was an idyllic small town to grow up in 60's and 70's. By the 90's everything between Ventura and LA was a nonstop strip mall and traffic was miserable. Even worse now.

Do you know PB? Pacific Beach near San Diego is still one of my favorite places to go in the winter. Went for another couple weeks recently. LOVE the boardwalk. LOVE the college girls in their bikinis. And the cool thing is, winter is their offseason for some reason.

It was high 60s/ low 70s when I was there. Nice escape from the cold, rainy Oregon Coast. Plan on doing a home exchange this fall right after school's back in session. PB is still the bomb!

I prefer Mission Beach ... a little less commercial development ... but yeah, PB's the bomb ... I lived in North Park and did some time in ESD and up in Ramona ... suntanning on Christmas Day ...

For many many years, my "hot spot" to visit was Florence, still getting my bearings around Coos Bay ... we get a bit of a break from the rain here in the inland valleys ... less fog in summer ... Trump Country ... nice to be away from the insanity in Eugene ... morons ...

Anywhere that illegals can't afford to settle is nice..weird coincidence huh...and the premise of this thread.

I prefer Mission Beach ... a little less commercial development ... but yeah, PB's the bomb ... I lived in North Park and did some time in ESD and up in Ramona ... suntanning on Christmas Day ...

For many many years, my "hot spot" to visit was Florence, still getting my bearings around Coos Bay ... we get a bit of a break from the rain here in the inland valleys ... less fog in summer ... Trump Country ... nice to be away from the insanity in Eugene ... morons ...

I'm on the Central Coast and LOVING it so far. Bought an awesome house up on a hill with an amazing ocean view. Today is sunny and stunning! Thanks for the reminder to head south toward the Florence area. I've been doing a lot of trekking between here to about 90 minutes north in the Tillamook, Wheeler, Manzanita, Cannon area because my first home sell fell through on inspection and my place in Boise was sold. Stayed in an Airbnb for couple months up that way when looking for perfect property.

Oregon Coast is a beauteous place to live if ya don't mind the rain in winter. When the fam and I lived in Portland, we spent a lot of time at writer Ken Kesey's place in Florence. It was up on a cliff mostly all by itself and the tide pools on private beach were something to behold.

Yeah, I like walking the beach or biking that boardwalk from Crystal Pier area south to Mission Bay. Did that pretty much every day this last trip. Looked at small homes near the beach but no can afford. My place in PB would be 1.5m at a minimum (four times as much).

Be sure to get to Oscar's Mexican Seafood your next trip down. The fish tacos are still 2 bucks, but while I was there they had 99 Cent Fish Taco Happy Hour from 2:30 to 5:30. DAMN are them things GOOD. Another hundred or so restaurants and bars within an easy walk. Tasty waves, eye candy and a cool buzz. Can't beat it!

location-of-red-roof-inn-san-diego-pacific-beach-seaworld-area-2-top.jpg

I was raised in Hawthorne... not far from Redondo Beach... my dad got his PhD at USC... but that was the 60's. It was a cool place. The Beach Boys were from Hawthorne. But the batshit-crazy marxist politics have completely ruined the place. I suppose you get used to anything after a while, if you want to wallow in your own shit, I don't judge. It's just not for me.

I've lived in San Diego, Big Sur, Bay Area, North Coast, a number of places in the Central Valley ... currently in Jefferson ... maybe get out more, LA ain't all of California ... I'm sorry your streets are covered in shit, but that's LA, what did you expect? ... it's always been a shitty place to live ... even when the Mexicans owned it they thought it a shit-hole ... the area's only virtue is we can poke a railroad in without having to cross the Sierras ...

63ºF at 9am in the morning ... out-of-work snowplow drivers are your problem there ...

18.jpg

Anywhere that illegals can't afford to settle is nice..weird coincidence huh...and the premise of this thread.

Meh, there are tons of those evil brown people in PB. Imagine that! :D

18.jpg

Ouch ... that hurts ... Coos Bay is the only town over 10,000 people along the entire Oregon Coast, about 16,000 ... very few whities can afford to settle there either ... where the mountains meet the ocean ... not many farms that need migrant labor ...

Portland is noted for being a sanctuary city ... but that's required under state law ... all of Oregon's cities are sanctuary cities, we're a sanctuary state ... we even issue driver's licenses without regard to immigration status ... ha ha ha ha ... public schools are mandated to search for illegal's children and teach them English ... we love the Mexicans here, they've been great friends and neighbors ... wish we had more work for them so more would come ...

Mexican's bring their culture with them, and make it a part of what it means to be an American ... just like my Dutch forebearers brought capitalism with them, and made it a part of the fabric of our nation ...

All because those politicians we elected....trusted to defend America’s sovereignty and impose the law didn’t do so.
California, the longtime flagship of our republic has become a place to flee and not a place to envy....it’s no longer Americas flagship state...it’s Mexico’s shining star...their promiseland....it is Mexifornia.
So how’s the demographic shift working out for Mexifornia?
How is trading good productive positive contributors for Mexico’s worse working out?
Is the Mexifornia model sustainable? Do any of you citizens of other states hope your state emulates the Mexifornia model?
Keep a close eye on your local politicians...they will roll this out on you very discreetly, they will wrap it up, veil and package it in tolerance, inclusiveness and the beauty of multiculturalism....FIGHT THEM..tell any politician pushing that bullshit to go fuck themselves.
COMMENTARY: Illegal immigrants have turned California into the American Nightmare
I would rather have the Mexicans than the rrepublicans as the republicans can't. Can't do any work or much else but complain.

18.jpg

Ouch ... that hurts ... Coos Bay is the only town over 10,000 people along the entire Oregon Coast, about 16,000 ... very few whities can afford to settle there either ... where the mountains meet the ocean ... not many farms that need migrant labor ...

Portland is noted for being a sanctuary city ... but that's required under state law ... all of Oregon's cities are sanctuary cities, we're a sanctuary state ... we even issue driver's licenses without regard to immigration status ... ha ha ha ha ... public schools are mandated to search for illegal's children and teach them English ... we love the Mexicans here, they've been great friends and neighbors ... wish we had more work for them so more would come ...

Mexican's bring their culture with them, and make it a part of what it means to be an American ... just like my Dutch forebearers brought capitalism with them, and made it a part of the fabric of our nation ...

Hmmm - agree on most of what ya said, but the population of Lincoln County (Newport, Lincoln City, Gleneden, Depot Bay, Waldport) which I consider to be one slightly spread out coastal town is close to 50,000.

18.jpg

They don’t reside in Pacific Beach...if they did it would quickly turn into another south LA

All because those politicians we elected....trusted to defend America’s sovereignty and impose the law didn’t do so.
California, the longtime flagship of our republic has become a place to flee and not a place to envy....it’s no longer Americas flagship state...it’s Mexico’s shining star...their promiseland....it is Mexifornia.
How is trading good productive positive contributors for Mexico’s worse working out?
Is the Mexifornia model sustainable? Do any of you citizens of other states hope your state emulates the Mexifornia model?
Keep a close eye on your local politicians...they will roll this out on you very discreetly, they will wrap it up, veil and package it in tolerance, inclusiveness and the beauty of multiculturalism....FIGHT THEM..tell any politician pushing that bullshit to go fuck themselves.
COMMENTARY: Illegal immigrants have turned California into the American Nightmare
I would rather have the Mexicans than the rrepublicans as the republicans can't. Can't do any work or much else but complain.

that’s weird...they can’t work but they’re the highest earners. Are you sure you’re not talking out your ass again?
58250662691e882c4e8b55e2

18.jpg

They don’t reside in Pacific Beach...if they did it would quickly turn into another south LA

The shop and restaurant owners do for the most part. Even the guys who rake the beach each morning and trim the palm trees and changed the sheets in my hotel. Where they gonna live Mission Bay? La Jolla?? Ocean Beach??? Coronado Island???? Gimme a break.

e5d76e8618abe4014690f9fc3de253fc.jpg

I have never met a republican who could work. Never seen one either. The vast majority have mamas money to live on.

18.jpg

The shop and restaurant owners do for the most part. Even the guys who rake the beach each morning and trim the palm trees and changed the sheets in my hotel. Where they gonna live Mission Bay? La Jolla?? Ocean Beach??? Coronado Island???? Gimme a break.

They live in a Chula Vista and commute in. Come on man...use your head and stop trying so hard to bullshit yourself.
races-Pacific-Beach-CA.png

Was that a hiccup?

18.jpg

They live in a Chula Vista and commute in. Come on man...use your head and stop trying so hard to bullshit yourself.
races-Pacific-Beach-CA.png

15.4% Hispanic ain't nothin my friend. That's actually quite a slice. And Chula Vista to PB is at least 35-40 minutes at rush hour.

Try again? :)

Hmmm - agree on most of what ya said, but the population of Lincoln County (Newport, Lincoln City, Gleneden, Depot Bay, Waldport) which I consider to be one slightly spread out coastal town is close to 50,000.

Then it's grown, I just spot checked Wikipedia is all ... yeah, one of those towns is two blocks wide and 3 miles long ... coastal rain forest at it's very best there in Waldport ... maybe the third most beautiful place in the state? ...

I'm just comparing ... here we're arguing 10,000 here and there, and along the California coast it's 6 millions here and 20 millions there ... someone from say North Dakota might not grasp just how many people live in a small area in California ...

BEWARE THE BROWN PEOPLE!!

Instead of telling us we shouldn’t be afraid of “brown people” invading our nation why don’t you make it a no-brainer and tell us how brown people make our communities, cities and states a better place....a safer place, a cleaner place, a more productive place, a more unified place?
Tell us about all those predominantly brown communities that are safe, clean, prosperous and nice as an example .....I’ll be standing by.

hahaha...NOBODY here believes you are of dutch descent Guadalupe. Nobody sane and decent "loves" illegal trespassers and those who shit on our laws and sovereignty.

Instead of telling us we shouldn’t be afraid of “brown people” invading our nation why don’t you make it a no-brainer and tell us how brown people make our communities, cities and states a better place....a safer place, a cleaner place, a more productive place, a more unified place?
Tell us about all those predominantly brown communities that are safe, clean, prosperous and nice as an example .....I’ll be standing by.
As there are no white boys who can work hard in California it is up to the brown men to dig and work in the ground and in the air rewireing what nature ruins.

As there are no white boys who can work hard in California it is up to the brown men to dig and work in the ground and in the air rewireing what nature ruins.
Haha…damn, they went from lettuce pickers to lineman just like that huh?

Forum List

Back