The Gateway Pundit slams Ron DeSantis for not condemning Trump's possible indictment: "The silence is deafening"

Absolutely

If you find any criminal activity on the Biden’s….Prosecute them
Good Luck

You won’t find the Biden’s advocating riots

President Trump is merely advocating Peaceful protests and demonstrations, in the event of his arrest or indictment. Not "riots" at all.

Do you think he should just rollover for Sleepy Joe and accept his "guilt"? Doesn't everyone have a right to fight their case here in America?

President Trump is merely advocating Peaceful protests and demonstrations, in the event of his arrest or indictment. Not "riots" at all.

Do you think he should just rollover for Sleepy Joe and accept his "guilt"? Doesn't everyone have a right to fight their case here in America?

That’s the deal with Trump

He fills the crowd with rage and then says……now go peacefully

He's a bored tired old man. Thinking he matters. Nobody takes him serious so he resorts to linking YouTube videos.

Sorta sad

I don't know what he/she/it links. I keep him/her/it in my shut-the-fuck-up cage so I only have to read his/her/its drivel when I want to.

But, yeah, there's a lot here who fit that description that you wrote.

Of course I would

Just like the 25 years you spent investigating Hillary
If you found any criminal acts

Lock her up

Same applies to Trump doesn’t it?

No, it does not. When Trump said he could shoot someone on 5th Ave and people would still vote for him, he was speaking of people like Sassy

Their world only consists of those who agree with them and hate Trump passionately, and the enemy.

Very two dimensional thinking.

Why do people limit themselves in such a way?

11767134.gif

Forum List

Back