The Gateway Pundit slams Ron DeSantis for not condemning Trump's possible indictment: "The silence is deafening"

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Conservatives' most loved news outlet is calling out DeSantis on his silence.
When will Ron speak? This is it good for Democrats because Desantis is doing very strong in polls against Biden.

If Trump supporters get angry and begin hating Desantis, he will be one less obstacle in 2024.

DeSantis is a pretty good candidate, but I think he's a little more dependent on polling than on deep convictions. That means he can be a target for professional politicians (neocons) who make a living convincing people to do things their way. In other words, status quo. I just hope Trump and DeSantis don't alienate each other because I still think a Trump-DeSantis ticket would be the best thing that could happen.

Suddenly leftists adore Gateway Pundit

200w.gif

You don’t even know what you’re condemning.
As I already stated, I'm condemning THIS STALINIST BULLSHIT!!!!!!
"Show me the man, and I'll show you the crime".
Fuck YOU and your acceptance of a fucking TWO-TIERED bifurcated "justice" system!!!!
This petty "charge" being pursued in NY is FIRST OF ALL, out of jurisdiction, and SECONDLY, the same bullshit has been ignored when it came to Hillary AND Obama and countless OTHERS!
That's called HYPOCRISY you mindless DRONE!
:banghead:

As I already stated, I'm condemning THIS STALINIST BULLSHIT!!!!!!
"Show me the man, and I'll show you the crime".
Fuck YOU and your acceptance of a fucking TWO-TIERED bifurcation "justice" system!!!!
This petty "charge" being pursued in NY is FIRST OF ALL, out of jurisdiction, and SECONDLY, the same bullshit has been ignored when it came to Hillary AND Obama and countless OTHERS!
That's called HYPOCRISY you mindless DRONE!
:banghead:
There’s been no indictment, so what exactly are you protesting?

Forum List

Back