The Future of The G.O.P.

Lol 😅 coal fired power plants get old and need replacement. Where are the investors?
"Coal plants get old" isnt an effective response. As for investors, what the fuck would either of us know about that?

Get this weak fuckin shit out of my face!!!!!

"Aging out" has never been a reason anyone has given for shutting down coal plants. Get these weak responses out of my face!
Coal fired powerplants are very high-pressure, high-temperature systems subject to corrosion, duh.
If a utility gets 35-years of production with routine maintenance that's a good plant.
Even if no new plants are built, the lifetimes of existing units are reduced to approximately 35 years in a well-below 2 °C scenario or 20 years in a 1.5 °C scenario.

Republicans have the House

What do they plan to do?
glhzplt7te1a1.jpg

Coal fired powerplants are very high-pressure, high-temperature systems subject to corrosion, duh.
If a utility gets 35-years of production with routine maintenance that's a good plant.
Even if no new plants are built, the lifetimes of existing units are reduced to approximately 35 years in a well-below 2 °C scenario or 20 years in a 1.5 °C scenario.
AND? If a coal plant ran its course and is no longer a viable source for coal, Biden wouldnt need to announce that he is shutting it down. The company would simply stop mining there, right?

Like i said, get these WEAK mother fuckin arguments out me my face. :cuckoo:

AND? If a coal plant ran its course and is no longer a viable source for coal, Biden wouldn't need to announce that he is shutting it down. The company would simply stop mining there, right?
Like i said, get these WEAK mother fuckin arguments out me my face. :cuckoo:
We apparently have a definition problem to correct:
1. Sources of coal are coal mines.
2. Coal fired powerplants burn coal to generate electricity

Biden said he will shutdown coal fired powerplants, without replacing the needed electrical capacity.

Your misunderstanding of the discussion is glaring. Post when you actually know something about the topic.

We apparently have a definition problem to correct:
1. Sources of coal are coal mines.
2. Coal fired powerplants burn coal to generate electricity

Biden said he will shutdown coal fired powerplants, without replacing the needed electrical capacity.

Your misunderstanding of the discussion is glaring. Post when you actually know something about the topic.
Ok, then what happens to coal miners after biden closes coal power plants? What happens to energy prices?

Forum List

Back