The Future of The G.O.P.

Sure they did... but they really didn't vote for Republicans.

Take Illinois. We sent four black representatives, two Hispanics and one Asian to Congress- ALL DEMOCRATS.

And except for Lauren Underwood (IL-14) and Raja Krishnamorthi (IL-8), they all came from Minority-majority districts. Danny Davis didn't even draw a Republican opponent in IL-7.

Since only 40 or so Congressional Seats and 4 Senate Seats were actually in play this time, that's kind of a meaningless statistic.

The number is closer to 4 million, and will be even closer when all the votes in California are tabulated.
Most hispanics voted for Desantis.

:laugh: :laugh::laugh:

:laugh: :laugh::laugh:

How many of them were Cubans and before you proclaim like Hillary what difference does it make, well it does make a difference…

Tejanos and Cubans are more known to be Conservative than other Hispanic\Latino societies, so the question you should ask was that Latino wave Cuban or mixed?

How many of them were Cubans and before you proclaim like Hillary what difference does it make, well it does make a difference…

Tejanos and Cubans are more known to be Conservative than other Hispanic\Latino societies, so the question you should ask was that Latino wave Cuban or mixed?
I see you made the claim, now prove it by providing a link to the actual numbers.

I see you made the claim, now prove it by providing a link to the actual numbers.
I am asking you for the breakdown of the voters in the Latino wave nimrod and if you know anything about Miami you know that is a Cuban area and not Mexican and I stated Tejano’s are usually Conservative and Texas proves that!

Republicans are incapable of self reflection and adjusting to a changing political climate.

The MAGA/ Deplorable wing will never compromise …EVER

So, Republicans are stuck with blaming their political woes on…..the media, stolen elections, free stuff

I am asking you for the breakdown of the voters in the Latino wave nimrod and if you know anything about Miami you know that is a Cuban area and not Mexican and I stated Tejano’s are usually Conservative and Texas proves that!
COP OUT number 2. Thanks for proving that you are full of shit.

Republicans have the House

What do they plan to do?
Well, they wont let dems spend anymore money, for one. They will also open a bunch of new oil leases which will have a dramatic impact on gas prices within just a couple months, then come the investigations. Many many investigations. The dirt that we dig up is going to be quite useful in 2024 and some people are likely to go to prison.

Well, they wont let dems spend anymore money, for one. They will also open a bunch of new oil leases which will have a dramatic impact on gas prices within just a couple months, then come the investigations. Many many investigations. The dirt that we dig up is going to be quite useful in 2024 and some people are likely to go to prison.

Republicans never balance a budget
Oil Companies have 9000 unused leases
Retaliatory investigations and impeachments. Why does Congress care about a Presidents son who is not in Government?
Will they investigate every tax cheat?

Brietbart isn't a credible source.
And most Hispanics who voted weren't voting in competitive districts. IL-3 and IL-4 weren't even contested, and had low voter turnout.
Denial is a nasty defense mechanism. IL-3 & IL-4 aren't the issue, Miami-Dade is. The truth will set you free...

Won the House and tied the senate isn't losing bigly, is it?

Not by any stretch!

And I'm sure that my state is not the only red state that held ground or came out ahead.

As Gov Kristi points out, out state motto is, "Under God, The People Rule".

At a time when the GOP won the majority in the House it seems that the future of the GOP is solid. What can you say about the outgoing democrat Speaker who can't get to her home without stepping on bodies and human shit and a president who doesn't remember what country he is in? The democrat future?

Forum List

Back