The future of Ireland

I seem to remember not that long ago little Tommy was lecturing all on how bad things were here in the states. What with our current president and bad bad guns and all the rest.

I seem to remember not that long ago little Tommy was lecturing all on how bad things were here in the states. What with our current president and bad bad guns and all the rest.
It is still not as bad as the US but it is getting there.

It is still not as bad as the US but it is getting there.
When London has to outlaw knives. When you have to worry that the cafe you walk past might explode. When you are upset that you are not going to be ruled by the EU. I think you have us beat by a mile.

Don't worry your little head about Ireland...or the US, Tammy. What are the Brits going to do? Send in troops again? That was an unmitigated disaster for Britain.

Just stay wrapped up in your little cocoon Wales....and keep on hating your superiors

Don't worry your little head about Ireland...or the US, Tammy. What are the Brits going to do? Send in troops again? That was an unmitigated disaster for Britain.

Just stay wrapped up in your little cocoon Wales....and keep on hating your superiors
You have taken stupid to a new level. I grew up against the backdrop of the ira bombing campaigns . I must be an idiot for not wanting to see it again.

Matter of life or death ?

why would you wanna stay in an unstable totalitarian union anyway ?

and if the UK breaks up dont worry no one will notice and the world wont skip a beat

"The Queen is a dowdy old sandbag with a teapot on her head!" - Frasier Crane.

Matter of life or death ?

why would you wanna stay in an unstable totalitarian union anyway ?

and if the UK breaks up dont worry no one will notice and the world wont skip a beat
Go and learn some history ya thick fucker.

Brexit will not be defeated and Ireland will reunify under the EU. It is quite a nice deal for the EU. They will get more territory and the UK will be smacked to the ground as a warning for others who may want to try to follow suit in the future.

Tommy, if you please...

Could you provide a little background for those of us who don't follow these developments closely?

Is this violence (and expected violence) all related to Brexit and Ireland's remaining in the EU?

Just a paragraph or two would be helpful.

Brexit will not be defeated and Ireland will reunify under the EU. It is quite a nice deal for the EU. They will get more territory and the UK will be smacked to the ground as a warning for others who may want to try to follow suit in the future.
That isnt going to happen in our lifetimes.

Forum List

Back