The Four Main Fails of AGW

These "folks" who support the theft of US tax dollars for crap energy policies, must be invested heavily into that worthless energy shit. They have put all their eggs into this wind and solar shit knowing full well that it doesnt work, yet that is the only way they can make money, by theft through taxation. And their slaves might be in on it also. Not as much but why else would they condemn gas stoves, furnaces and gasoline powered cars? It isnt to save the planet but to get wealthy without working for it...Typical of Marxists....

There is indeed a sinister "gathering" of liars, traitors, sellouts, cowards, and those who hate America behind the Co2 fraud. Most of the "elites" in DC have known it was a fraud since 2010...

images

~S~

There is indeed a sinister "gathering" of liars, traitors, sellouts, cowards, and those who hate America behind the Co2 fraud. Most of the "elites" in DC have known it was a fraud since 2010...
Leaked climate change emails scientist 'hid' data flaws
The apparent attempts to cover up problems with temperature data from the Chinese weather stations provide the first link between the email scandal and the UN's embattled climate science body, the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, as a paper based on the measurements was used to bolster IPCC statements about rapid global warming in recent decades.

The actual data is that there is warming from Urban Heat Sink Effect in growing urban areas on the surface.

Other than that, NOTHING.

NO WARMING in the ATMOSPHERE
NO WARMING in the OCEANS
NO Ongoing NET ICE MELT
NO Ocean level rise
NO Breakout in CANE Activity

Gore, Mann, and Hansen were all young but involved with the Global COOLING scare in the 1970s. They figured out why urban areas were warming, and realized with a biased and corrupt media and government they could just GO FOR IT with fudge and fraud. They knew ALL ALONG Co2 does NOTHING....

You seem to believe a religious cult is behind AGW fuckup.

How is that.
You are so microscopic in your thinking.

First of all, AGW is predicated on something far far less than science. Those goons do have a faith in it. It sure as fuck isn’t based on the scientific method. And you’re thinking (and your ability to think) is way too shallow to grasp that.

It is a faith. And if you dare to question it, you’d be labeled a blasphemer. These days they use terms like “denialist” or “skeptic.” But yeah. It’s the same thing.

Folks like you, Oblio, don’t grasp even the basics. One of the reasons this AGW stuff is non scientific and more religious in nature is because actual science demands that a scientific theory be falsifiable.

With AGW, by stark contrast, we don’t get that. If weather gets warmer (and I’m not denying that there is evidence that the atmosphere has gotten warmer although there is a fair basis to question even that), the AGW Faithers point to that as proof that their theory is not falsified. But if the Antarctic ice gets larger and thicker, that is also considered proof because it’s a “paradoxical effect” of AGW.

To the extent that measurement of Carbon in the atmosphere is accurately measured, let’s agree that there is more. It’s still just a trace have, but yeah, there’s more of it. Ok. So with so much more of it why aren’t we already baked like a cookie in an oven? Well, that’s because … variability and carbon sinks and lagging indicators and any other explanation that will lead to the denial of the point: the theory doesn’t accept any contrary evidence.

That too is a hallmark of faith.

Here’s a cite you won’t try to wade through. I have tried and I am failing miserably because I’m neither a climate scientist nor a physicist. I’m no scientist at all. But for all that, I get the gist. And it’s worth a lot of consideration:

These "folks" who support the theft of US tax dollars for crap energy policies, must be invested heavily into that worthless energy shit. They have put all their eggs into this wind and solar shit knowing full well that it doesnt work, yet that is the only way they can make money, by theft through taxation. And their slaves might be in on it also. Not as much but why else would they condemn gas stoves, furnaces and gasoline powered cars? It isnt to save the planet but to get wealthy without working for it...Typical of Marxists....
Exactly, That's all that says! Exclamation point drop mic.

actual science demands that a scientific theory be falsifiable.
And AGW science is falsfiable in many ways. The fact that you didn't know that marks you as a brainwashed cult imbecile.

In contrast, your weird reality-defying pseudoscience is not falsifiable, making you a wild-eyed religious fanatic.

Go on. Tell us what your theory of climate is, and what hard data could falsify it. I've yet to see even one denier answer that. Their beliefs are not falsifiable, making their beliefs entirely religious.

I do get it. Your cult masters fed you a load of bad propaganda. Being how you make sheep look like independent thinkers, you lapped it all up without questioning how stupid it was. You saw no need to think for yourself, because your masters told you what TheTruth was. Now you've showed up here to preach the GoodWord of your cult.

Try to look at some sources from outside of your cult. I know your cult forbids that, but consider being a rebel and disobeying your cult.

Your cult masters fed you a load of bad propaganda

Why do highly correlated satellites and balloons show NO WARMING in the atmosphere despite rising Co2?

LOL!!!

And how did Co2 melt North America and freeze Greenland at the same time??

And AGW science is falsfiable in many ways.

Horseshit.
The fact that you didn't know that marks you as a brainwashed cult imbecile.

The fact that you say it and wish to believe it marks you as a brainless automaton.

There is — still — not one thing in scientific research on world climate and climate changes which you and the “consensus” cult would accept as being contrary to your AGW theory. Not one. Your hyperbole makes it a pseudoscience precisely for that reason. It doesn’t accept any evidence contrary to the AGW theory predictions which doesn’t get washed away as being “explained” by the “theory.”

Science is a religious

LOL!!!

They really believe that crap, that worshipping Fauci is "science," or rather THE SCIENCE...

Do masks work?

First answer NO
Second answer Yes
Third answer = WEAR TWO MASKS

Will Covid come and go like a normal flu season

First answer YES
Second answer = no no no we need you to believe it will be here in the fall to force you to vote ABSENTEE

Again, they all are investing in the companies and stand to make millions. it's about the money. Dummasses like demfks don't get it.

Forum List

Back