The Flag of Treason

Why does our President support the racist, treasonous Confederate Flag?

He doesn't.....however...that is the flag the democrat party fought under when the started the Civil War in order to keep Blacks as their slaves......

To me Confederate flags honor family members who died honorably fighting bravely for a good cause.

Fighting against the United States of America and in support of maintaining slavery is a good cause?

The simple fact is that the South wanted to self govern. You can argue the reason they wanted to self govern until the cows come home, it really doesn't matter. They no longer recognized the authority of Washington DC just as the USA no longer recognized the authority of the Crown 80 years prior.

To state their cause was "wrong" is to state our cause was wrong in 1776, because they only difference is the USA won it's war for independence.
They were wrong, the reason they left was because of a perceived threat to Slavery when in fact they had as much clout in the Congress as they did BEFORE lincoln was elected and a President alone could not change the Constitution nor state laws. They were worried that 20 years down the line Free States would out number the slave states enough to effect slavery, and instead of fighting politically to prevent that they instead cut their own throats and ended slavery in 3 years not 20.

*Sigh* Read the post again - the REASON is irrelevant. They wanted independence and they fought for it. Same as we did in 1776. If they were "wrong", so were we.
the REASON is irrelevant.
You all obviously want that to be the case. That's what the lost cause bullshit was meant to do. To change the narrative.
Its not irrelevant. Not at all.
The reason, the self stated reason by the confederate states, is exactly why those monuments and statues are being removed.

Do people have the right to self-determination or not?
Apparently the negros didn't.

Sure they did. But the vast majority of them chose not to fight for it.

But you didn't answer the question: Do people have the right to self-determination or not?
Liar.
Your revisionist bullshit isn't gonna fly.

The war, for the confederacy was first and foremost about the preservation of their perceived racial superiority, slavery and the economic advanges thereof. As always, don't take my word for it. Take theirs.

There is nothing else. The fact that the average rube, not unlike yourself, never understood that is irrelevant to the fact that they were indeed fighting toward those ends.

Which of those self stated principles of the confederacy, racial superiority, slavery or the economic exploitation of said slaves through forced labor, deserve continued veneration in American society today?
That was their reason for secession. I agree. It's undeniable.

It was NOT the reason for the war, which was to keep the union together.

It was NOT the reason for the war, which was to keep the union together

Derp....
The reason for the confederacy, fool. They weren't fighting to preserve the union. They were fighting to preserve their way of life.
The confederate states threatened civil war for years over the movement toward abolition. They started the war.
Lincoln started the war, moron. Secession was not a valid justification for going to war.
Lincoln started the war, moron. Secession was not a valid justification for going to war
Go read up. You aren't prepared to be here.
Run along.
I have read up. You haven't.

N
LOL go fly your rainbow flag you gay faggot. As for the Confederate flag it is NOT treasonous as it does not exists anymore and all the confederates were pardoned. It is simply a historical flag of our past. Remind me do you support BLM in tearing down Washington's statue, Lincoln? Remind me again who is the traitor?
Not of "our past". Of the past. They lost.

You Democrats lost, just as bad as you lost to Donald Trump.

:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301::lmao:

Trump is the modern-day Lincoln, and he's gonna whup yer sorry asses again, just wait.

I want to find Trump's Sherman..........

To me Confederate flags honor family members who died honorably fighting bravely for a good cause.

Fighting against the United States of America and in support of maintaining slavery is a good cause?

The simple fact is that the South wanted to self govern. You can argue the reason they wanted to self govern until the cows come home, it really doesn't matter. They no longer recognized the authority of Washington DC just as the USA no longer recognized the authority of the Crown 80 years prior.

To state their cause was "wrong" is to state our cause was wrong in 1776, because they only difference is the USA won it's war for independence.
They were wrong, the reason they left was because of a perceived threat to Slavery when in fact they had as much clout in the Congress as they did BEFORE lincoln was elected and a President alone could not change the Constitution nor state laws. They were worried that 20 years down the line Free States would out number the slave states enough to effect slavery, and instead of fighting politically to prevent that they instead cut their own throats and ended slavery in 3 years not 20.

*Sigh* Read the post again - the REASON is irrelevant. They wanted independence and they fought for it. Same as we did in 1776. If they were "wrong", so were we.
You all obviously want that to be the case. That's what the lost cause bullshit was meant to do. To change the narrative.
The reason, the self stated reason by the confederate states, is exactly why those monuments and statues are being removed.

But you didn't answer the question: Do people have the right to self-determination or not?
Liar.

The war, for the confederacy was first and foremost about the preservation of their perceived racial superiority, slavery and the economic advanges thereof. As always, don't take my word for it. Take theirs.

There is nothing else. The fact that the average rube, not unlike yourself, never understood that is irrelevant to the fact that they were indeed fighting toward those ends.

Which of those self stated principles of the confederacy, racial superiority, slavery or the economic exploitation of said slaves through forced labor, deserve continued veneration in American society today?

Derp....
The reason for the confederacy, fool. They weren't fighting to preserve the union. They were fighting to preserve their way of life.
The confederate states threatened civil war for years over the movement toward abolition. They started the war.
The federal were fighting to preserve the union, you fucking moron. No one said the Confederacy was. The were trying to secede.

How much of a dumbass can you be ?
Hey retard. The confederate losers started the war and they seceded.
Wrong. I have already proven they didn't. Lincoln invaded Virginia.

Yes, the state that clearly stated that they were secceeding to preserve slavery and the economic advantages thereof.
very few Confederate soldiers could read

they fought for their family, their valley, and their state
very few Confederate soldiers could read

they fought for their family, their valley, and their state
LOL...sure.
Just because they were rubes and useful fools is irrelevant to the fact that they were fighting toward the stated goals of the confederacy.

And the SS were only following orders.
They were fighting Yankees invading their homeland, and that's all.

Liar.

Derp....
The federal were fighting to preserve the union, you fucking moron. No one said the Confederacy was. The were trying to secede.

The only thing you've ever proven is that you are retarded. The confederate losers attacked Ft Sumter first on April 12, 1861 and got their asses beat down in the end.

Why does our President support the racist, treasonous Confederate Flag?

What's the difference between Confederate Flag, Black Power Flag, or an Antifa Flag? Nothing. Freedom of expression is firmly ensconced in First Amendment.

Whats the difference?

Neither Black Power or Antifa declared war on the United States or enslaved 4 million people

They have declared war on the United States of America and they want to enslave 300 million to communist rule.

Liar.

Derp....

The only thing you've ever proven is that you are retarded. The confederate losers attacked Ft Sumter first on April 12, 1861 and got their asses beat down in the end.

Yes.....the democrat party fired on The United States, in order to keep Blacks as slaves.........you are correct. Lincoln, the Republican President said he would take no action against the democrat party, who declared separaton from the United States in order to keep Blacks as slaves. Then, the democrat party, being insane assholes that they are to this day, fired on the United States......and started the Civil War, in order to keep Blacks as slaves.

Liar.

Derp....

Although, Walter Williams, noted economist....does make the point that the South did have right to secede from the Union....

Liar.

Derp....

Once again you have proved exactly nothing.

Liar.

Derp....

I bet the dead Union soldier's from the war are looking down from Heaven at the USA in 2020 and asking themselves, " What the fuck did we help create."

It wasn't an act of war, nimrod. Ft Sumter was SC territory. Firing on your own territory is not an act of war, period.
Title had passed to the US government.
"Title" means it's just a piece of property. Walmart is not a separate country. It's part of the state where I live. It has the same exact kind of "title" to the property it sits on as the federal government had with respect to Ft Sumter. It's part of South Carolina. Of course you will idiotically continue to post this already debunked claim because otherwise you will have to admit that the federal government made war on the State of South Carolina.
Actually RETARD the US Government is different then the State and while it may allow some state laws to be enforced reserves the right to make it that FEDERAL law applies to that property, go ahead and go to a US Base and READ the sign posted before you enter.
Wrong, turd, the federal government cannot treat the property of Ft Sumter differnt than it can treat the property of any other state. The federal government cannot just nullify state laws.

Your claim is 100% bullshit.
LOL a State has NO authority on Federal land EXCEPT what the Federal Government cedes to it. Try this dumb ass if a Military member commits a crime on federal property Federal NOT state authorities have jurisdiction and a Military Court determines the punishment.
That was a Federal claim at the time and one of the things that was thought to be a violation of States' rights. After secession the CSA was the federal government of SC.
Wrong the Constitution is clear the President and Congress CAN declare martial law and order troops to put down insurrection. If as you claim anyone at any time can simply declare they are no longer part of the US then there would be NO such clause as it would be meaningless.
Lincoln declared martial law.

It wasn't an act of war, nimrod. Ft Sumter was SC territory. Firing on your own territory is not an act of war, period.
Title had passed to the US government.
"Title" means it's just a piece of property. Walmart is not a separate country. It's part of the state where I live. It has the same exact kind of "title" to the property it sits on as the federal government had with respect to Ft Sumter. It's part of South Carolina. Of course you will idiotically continue to post this already debunked claim because otherwise you will have to admit that the federal government made war on the State of South Carolina.
Actually RETARD the US Government is different then the State and while it may allow some state laws to be enforced reserves the right to make it that FEDERAL law applies to that property, go ahead and go to a US Base and READ the sign posted before you enter.
Wrong, turd, the federal government cannot treat the property of Ft Sumter differnt than it can treat the property of any other state. The federal government cannot just nullify state laws.

Your claim is 100% bullshit.
LOL a State has NO authority on Federal land EXCEPT what the Federal Government cedes to it. Try this dumb ass if a Military member commits a crime on federal property Federal NOT state authorities have jurisdiction and a Military Court determines the punishment.
That was a Federal claim at the time and one of the things that was thought to be a violation of States' rights. After secession the CSA was the federal government of SC.
Wrong the Constitution is clear the President and Congress CAN declare martial law and order troops to put down insurrection. If as you claim anyone at any time can simply declare they are no longer part of the US then there would be NO such clause as it would be meaningless.
Lincoln declared martial law.

Yeah......because he was in the middle of fighting a war started by the democrat party to keep their slaves.........

Liar.

Derp....

Yes.....the democrat party fired on The United States, in order to keep Blacks as slaves.........you are correct. Lincoln, the Republican President said he would take no action against the democrat party, who declared separaton from the United States in order to keep Blacks as slaves. Then, the democrat party, being insane assholes that they are to this day, fired on the United States......and started the Civil War, in order to keep Blacks as slaves.
IKR? To think the southern strategy would forever move those very same democratic voters to the republican party is pretty amazing. Glad you agree.

Liar.

Derp....

Once again you have proved exactly nothing.
I have proved you are retarded for the upteenth time.

The state ceded the property to the federal government.
In perpetuity.
Unimportant. All property is owned in perpetuity until the owner sells it or gives it away.
That "perpetual union" argument is, without doubt, one of the stupidest justifications imaginable, particularly given the EXTREME pains the founders went through in drafting the Constitution to ensure that STATES maintained their sovereignty.

Complete BULLSHIT!!
States did not maintain their sovereignty.

There are no provisions in the Constitution for breaking up the United States. It is a very complicated process
Thank you. So that issue was never made clear on Philadelphia in 1787. Southern states felt joining the Union was a voluntary act, and leaving it was at their discretion.

Liar.

Derp....

Although, Walter Williams, noted economist....does make the point that the South did have right to secede from the Union....
The only problem with Walter Williams noting that is that it didnt mean shit then or now.

New Topics

Forum List

Back