The Flag of Treason

The Confederate Flag is a flag that says.....We HATE America

View attachment 357434

Always has been

Except that's not the Confederate flag.

Pssst.... STILL WAITING for you to address Rick Wilson's cooler.
Yea, yea

Confederate Battle Flag

It is now the symbol of the confederacy and a symbol of racism

You don't get to decide that. I consider it a symbol of harmless regional pride and you to be a race baiting asshole.
Of course I do

Your flag is a symbol of hatred of the United States or a symbol of hatred of blacks

Nope. It's a harmless symbol of regional pride and you are a faggot.

OK Regional pride in what?

That they hated the US so much that they fought against us
That they used to own slaves?

The culture. THe history. The brave fight against great odds. Ect.

What part of this is confusing to you?

THat is a rhetorical question. I know you are just a race baiting troll asshole who is just here to be an asshole and troll.
The culture. THe history. The brave fight against great odds. Ect.

What part of this is confusing to you?
It's not confusing in any way. In fact, it couldn't be more clear.

The culture of white supremacy.
The history of brutal slavery.
The brave fight to preserve their racial supremacy and expand brutal slavery to further their economic windfall from it.

Either you are confused or sympathetic.

They didn't start the war, but they gave Lincoln the excuse he was looking for.
I dont think lincoln wanted a war

but without secession the North would have had a difficult time freeing the slaves

LOL go fly your rainbow flag you gay faggot. As for the Confederate flag it is NOT treasonous as it does not exists anymore and all the confederates were pardoned. It is simply a historical flag of our past. Remind me do you support BLM in tearing down Washington's statue, Lincoln? Remind me again who is the traitor?
I thought confederates and kkk etc, were Democrats? So why are Republicans fighting to keep a flag belonging to Democrats up?
Because Republicans aren’t fascist scum like you Dimwingers.
Because Democrats of slavery and the kkk have switched parties with the Republicans is more likely.... y'all try to blame the Dems of today for past sins, but it's really the ancestors of today's Republicans in the South's past sins... is what seems obvious, to me....
Which party had a KKK leader serving in the Senate until 2010?

That would be YOUR racist party.

Derp...
The former confederate states are all conservative red states, dope.
Did the ideology of the populations of those states change or just their party affiliation?
Have you failed to notice that the ideology of those (as well as others) States has well as the people who live there has changed very considerably in the last 150 years or so?

WTH is "Derp..." supposed to mean?
Have you failed to notice that the ideology of those (as well as others) States has well as the people who live there has changed very considerably in the last 150 years or so?

Always been conservative. If not, then how can that flag represent the pride and heritage that modern conservatives say it does?
Wow, you really DO have a problem understanding that past and present are not the same. Why do you assume that people who have been dead for many decades have-or had-any particular ideology? Far as I know dead people having any ideology is kinda unlikely.
Current living people (not necessarily conservative, white, or from any particular place) say that because it happens to be true. Who are you to say their motives aren't what they say they are. To me Confederate flags honor family members who died honorably fighting bravely for a good cause. The same is true of the US flag for the same reasons. I don't know or care what my ancestors thought about slavery and I had some that fought on each side. It's just not at all important to me and it is wrong of you to claim otherwise.
WTF are you talking about? Don't you people ever read before posting?
I was pointing out that the people of the south have always been conservative regardless of their political party affiliation.

You don't agree?
The culture and heritage is different today?

They didn't start the war, but they gave Lincoln the excuse he was looking for.
I dont think lincoln wanted a war

but without secession the North would have had a difficult time freeing the slaves
It's obvious that Lincoln wanted a war. He made it quite plain that he wasn't going to allow the Confederate states to secede peacefully.

Lincoln didn't give a damn about the slaves.

LOL go fly your rainbow flag you gay faggot. As for the Confederate flag it is NOT treasonous as it does not exists anymore and all the confederates were pardoned. It is simply a historical flag of our past. Remind me do you support BLM in tearing down Washington's statue, Lincoln? Remind me again who is the traitor?
I thought confederates and kkk etc, were Democrats? So why are Republicans fighting to keep a flag belonging to Democrats up?
Because Democrats of slavery and the kkk have switched parties with the Republicans is more likely.... y'all try to blame the Dems of today for past sins, but it's really the ancestors of today's Republicans in the South's past sins... is what seems obvious, to me....

Derp...
Did the ideology of the populations of those states change or just their party affiliation?

Always been conservative. If not, then how can that flag represent the pride and heritage that modern conservatives say it does?
Wow, you really DO have a problem understanding that past and present are not the same. Why do you assume that people who have been dead for many decades have-or had-any particular ideology? Far as I know dead people having any ideology is kinda unlikely.
Current living people (not necessarily conservative, white, or from any particular place) say that because it happens to be true. Who are you to say their motives aren't what they say they are. To me Confederate flags honor family members who died honorably fighting bravely for a good cause. The same is true of the US flag for the same reasons. I don't know or care what my ancestors thought about slavery and I had some that fought on each side. It's just not at all important to me and it is wrong of you to claim otherwise.
WTF are you talking about? Don't you people ever read before posting?
I was pointing out that the people of the south have always been conservative regardless of their political party affiliation.

You don't agree?
The culture and heritage is different today?
Your definition is "conservative" is utterly meaningless.

He made it quite plain that he wasn't going to allow the Confederate states to secede peacefully.
Yes, but who says he wanted the South to secede?

and just so he would have an excuse for a war?

I dont think so

lincoln did not want a war

but naturally as president of the UNITED STATES he could not allow the South to secede

Derp...

That was completely reasonable. But Hutch is here to justify bullying behavior by SJWs, so, he will pretend to be too stupid to understand what you said.
That was completely reasonable. But Hutch is here to justify bullying behavior by SJWs, so, he will pretend to be too stupid to understand what you said.
I understood it without a problem. It just didn't speak to my point at all.

Why does our President support the racist, treasonous Confederate Flag?

Why was Biden best friends with KKK member Dem Senator Robert Byrd?

Why not?

Byrd had long ago denounced his association and his voting record on Civil Rights was endorsed by the NAACP

Did they endorse Robert KKK Byrd when he filibustered the Civil Rights Act?

Why not?

Byrd had long ago denounced his association and his voting record on Civil Rights was endorsed by the NAACP

He used the word "ni**er" on national TV only a few years before he assumed room temperature.

Then there's Biden's other best friend Harry Reid who described Obama as someone who could talk like a whitey when he wanted to and Biden who said recently that poor kids are just as smart as white kids.

Harry Reid was a great Senator and Senate Majority Leader.

Got much more accomplished than Turtle Boy Mitch

Keep praising those Klan leaders....

Rightwinger now has severe butthurt and regrets starting this thread on racism.

Some folks will fight and try to rewrite our Civil War forever. Confederacy lost. Time will never change that. The confederate flag is a lost cause.
So, why raise such a ridiculous fuss over it?

For the last 40+ years, it has mainly/generally been used as a symbol of The South. Even in pop culture and entertainment.
Because it has also been allowed to be used and branded as a symbol of hate and racism. Still is.
Yeah. And who did that?

You want to brand everyone racist who displays it.

He made it quite plain that he wasn't going to allow the Confederate states to secede peacefully.
Yes, but who says he wanted the South to secede?

and just so he would have an excuse for a war?

I dont think so

lincoln did not want a war

but naturally as president of the UNITED STATES he could not allow the South to secede
Who cares if he wanted it to secede? I'm sure he would have been thrilled to have it remain in the union and pay the extortionate tariffs he wanted it to pay.

I fail to understand why you call secession "an excuse for war." There was no justification for invading the South, secession or not. That's the bottom line. Lincoln went to war to prevent the South from doing what it was legally entitled to do.

Lincoln started the war, not the South.

And there is no reason he could not allow the South to secede. Horace Greelly and many others in Nothern states advocated exactly that.

To me Confederate flags honor family members who died honorably fighting bravely for a good cause.

Fighting against the United States of America and in support of maintaining slavery is a good cause?

The simple fact is that the South wanted to self govern. You can argue the reason they wanted to self govern until the cows come home, it really doesn't matter. They no longer recognized the authority of Washington DC just as the USA no longer recognized the authority of the Crown 80 years prior.

To state their cause was "wrong" is to state our cause was wrong in 1776, because they only difference is the USA won it's war for independence.
They were wrong, the reason they left was because of a perceived threat to Slavery when in fact they had as much clout in the Congress as they did BEFORE lincoln was elected and a President alone could not change the Constitution nor state laws. They were worried that 20 years down the line Free States would out number the slave states enough to effect slavery, and instead of fighting politically to prevent that they instead cut their own throats and ended slavery in 3 years not 20.

*Sigh* Read the post again - the REASON is irrelevant. They wanted independence and they fought for it. Same as we did in 1776. If they were "wrong", so were we.
the REASON is irrelevant.
You all obviously want that to be the case. That's what the lost cause bullshit was meant to do. To change the narrative.
Its not irrelevant. Not at all.
The reason, the self stated reason by the confederate states, is exactly why those monuments and statues are being removed.

To me Confederate flags honor family members who died honorably fighting bravely for a good cause.

Fighting against the United States of America and in support of maintaining slavery is a good cause?

The simple fact is that the South wanted to self govern. You can argue the reason they wanted to self govern until the cows come home, it really doesn't matter. They no longer recognized the authority of Washington DC just as the USA no longer recognized the authority of the Crown 80 years prior.

To state their cause was "wrong" is to state our cause was wrong in 1776, because they only difference is the USA won it's war for independence.
They were wrong, the reason they left was because of a perceived threat to Slavery when in fact they had as much clout in the Congress as they did BEFORE lincoln was elected and a President alone could not change the Constitution nor state laws. They were worried that 20 years down the line Free States would out number the slave states enough to effect slavery, and instead of fighting politically to prevent that they instead cut their own throats and ended slavery in 3 years not 20.

*Sigh* Read the post again - the REASON is irrelevant. They wanted independence and they fought for it. Same as we did in 1776. If they were "wrong", so were we.
the REASON is irrelevant.
You all obviously want that to be the case. That's what the lost cause bullshit was meant to do. To change the narrative.
Its not irrelevant. Not at all.
The reason, the self stated reason by the confederate states, is exactly why those monuments and statues are being removed.

^^^ offended by a statue, yet not offended by lawless mobs running wild in the streets rioting, looting, and burning property.

Derp...
Southern states wised up and sent YOUR racist party packing.
Southern states wised up and sent YOUR racist party packing.
LOL...:laugh2:
Bruh...that is some dumb shit.
Yes, the party name is racist. Not the people.

There was no justification for invading the South, secession or not.
The North did not see it that way

when two side have entrenched and inflexible positions that usually leads to war

again, the South lost the war, so in hindsight going to war was not the smart thing to do

neither was firing on ft sumter

almost anything else would have been better

Why not?

He used the word "ni**er" on national TV only a few years before he assumed room temperature.

Then there's Biden's other best friend Harry Reid who described Obama as someone who could talk like a whitey when he wanted to and Biden who said recently that poor kids are just as smart as white kids.

Harry Reid was a great Senator and Senate Majority Leader.

Got much more accomplished than Turtle Boy Mitch

He was a sleazy lying douchebag, so that fits your definition of "a great leader."

Great American

He's a great American douchebag.

There was no justification for invading the South, secession or not.
The North did not see it that way

when two side have entrenched and inflexible positions that usually leads to war

again, the South lost the war, so in hindsight going to war was not the smart thing to do

neither was firing on ft sumter

almost anything else would have been better
That's the "might makes right" theory of justice.

Most Northerners didn't support any war until the Confederacy made it clear it wouldn't be paying tariffs to the federal government. The fact that both were entrenched doesn't mean they were both right. We're not arguing here about whether firing on Ft Sumter was "smart." We're arguing whether it was legally justified, and it was.

Lincoln committed treason when he invaded Virginia. Period.

Forum List

Back