The first question if I were a Saudi being begged by Biden for more oil is this...

You are a liar if you can't show proof of your comments.

I backed up my comments and your reply was "yeah, but Biden said.....".

That is when I stopped taking you in any sort of a serious manner.

But here....for the others...

Trump put selling the SPR oil in his budget. No emergency needed.

Oh, and here it is in another budget. No emergency needed.

Then there are these....

Non-Emergency Sales: Although the Reserve was established to cushion oil markets during energy disruptions, non-emergency sales of oil from the Reserve can be authorized to respond to lesser supply disruptions or to raise revenues.

FY 2020 Mandated Sales

FY 2019 SPR Modernization Sale

FY 2019 Mandated Sales

FY 2018 SPR Modernization Sale

FY 2018 Mandated Sales

FY 2017 Mandated Sales

FY 2017 SPR Modernization Sale

1996 Weeks Island Sale

1996-1997 Sales to Reduce the Federal Budget Deficit

Then there are these....

Non-Emergency Sales: Although the Reserve was established to cushion oil markets during energy disruptions, non-emergency sales of oil from the Reserve can be authorized to respond to lesser supply disruptions or to raise revenues.

FY 2020 Mandated Sales

FY 2019 Mandated Sales

FY 2018 Mandated Sales

FY 2017 Mandated Sales

1996 Weeks Island Sale

BUT that wasn't when gas prices were $6.00 per gallon!
Geez we had a surplus and under FEDERAL law covering the SPR that is a requirement!
FACT:
The reserve currently holds 635 million barrels, more than required under international agreements seeking to ensure that there are enough global reserves to keep oil markets stabilized in the event of disruptions in petroleum-producing countries.

Laws passed in 2015, before Trump was president, and in 2018 call for about 15 million barrels to be sold through this year and 2021.

One reason Trump was selling SPR oil was to HELP...not hinder the fossil fuels industry... unlike BIDEN who guarantees to rid "fossil fuels"!!!

WASHINGTON, D.C.
– At the direction of the President of the United States, Donald J. Trump, the Department of Energy (DOE) will fill the Strategic Petroleum Reserve (SPR) to its maximum capacity by purchasing 77 million barrels of American-made crude oil. Today, DOE announced a solicitation for the purchase of an initial 30 million barrels to begin filling the SPR. Solicitations for additional purchases will follow.

“DOE is moving quickly to support U.S. oil producers facing potentially catastrophic losses from the impacts of COVID-19 and the intentional disruption to world oil markets by foreign actors,” said U.S. Energy Secretary Dan Brouillette.

Under this initial solicitation, DOE will purchase up to 30 million barrels of sweet and sour crude oil with a focus on small to midsize U.S. oil producers.

"To support oil producers..." NOT put them out of business as Biden guarantees!
Really you are in favor of putting oil companies out of business?

Then there are these....

FY 2020 Mandated Sales

FY 2019 Mandated Sales

FY 2018 Mandated Sales

FY 2017 Mandated Sales

1996 Weeks Island Sale

Of course you totally ignored the "Mandated Sales"!!
Here let me help you understand!
As a member of the International Energy Agency (IEA) and a participant in the International Energy Program established by the IEA, the United States, as are all net-importer nations in the IEA, is required to hold the equivalent of 90 days of its net imports of oil and petroleum products as a reserve stock. As a result of relatively stable U.S. oil consumption and rapidly increasing production, and declining net imports, available oil stocks held in the SPR now are almost double the 90-day requirement.
While the SPR has recently seen relatively little use in combatting oil supply disruptions caused by political and military instability, or even natural disasters, it has provided a source of funding for a variety of legislative initiatives. These mandated sales from the SPR have committed almost 260 million barrels of oil for sale by FY2027, leaving less than 400 million barrels of uncommitted oil reserves. Determining whether further reductions can be made from the reserve while maintaining its ability to carry out its designed purpose is a key energy policy question. The extreme variant of this question is whether a reserve is required at all, or whether privately held stocks, as practiced by most European countries, are adequate to meet international commitments.
Screen Shot 2022-10-14 at 3.55.18 PM.png

But of course you didn't read any of the links provided or you wouldn't think Trump was doing something wrong!
The BIG DIFFERENCE though between Trump and Biden is TRUMP doesn't want to do as Biden has promised:
Biden: "I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels

You know I excuse Biden as he is truly a dumb ignorant politician with absolutely NO COMMON sense.
But you? What is your excuse for supporting a dummy that wants to destroy an industry that represents 8% of our GDP, 10 million employed people and affects all our lives daily with products that use petroleum?
Evidently you live in a cave, but you are using the internet... meaning some type of computing device that hmmm
by the way
"Electronics. Due to insulating and heat resistant properties, plastics and other petroleum-based products are used in electronic components. From your speakers and smartphones to your computers, cameras, and televisions, most electronics have components derived from oil."
If Biden's guarantee works bye bye Gator as you won't have devices made with electronics derived from OIL!
GEEZ how stupid!

But you? What is your excuse for supporting a dummy that wants to destroy an industry that represents 8% of our GDP, 10 million employed people and affects all our lives daily with products that use petroleum?

I do not support him. Did not vote for him. Do not support him. Do not agree with 98% of this views/actions.

But none of that means I am going to ignore data so I can bash the man like you have so much fun doing

I do not support him. Did not vote for him. Do not support him. Do not agree with 98% of this views/actions.

But none of that means I am going to ignore data so I can bash the man like you have so much fun doing
OH... my! You think I enjoy watching an idiot make statements like "rid fossil fuels" which directly DIRECTLY affects me!
Think about Gator... Biden tells the oil companies he wants them gone! What would YOU do as a CEO of a company like Cheveron that after reading that and hearing other comments...think of their future? More importantly the the President of the US is so ignorant about how integral oil/fossil fuels are to our CIVILIZATION...this is very very distressful not FUN!
Fortunately for me at my age I won't see the problems coming from this truly mentally ill person.
I really don't like to have a person like Biden as president. While I didn't like Trump personally he at least didn't say dumb ass comments like "rid fossil fuels"... and more importantly I just don't understand how you believe what the MSM said about Trump when they donated 96% to Hillary, spent 4 years and 92% negative news about Trump then donated 90% to Biden and yet you believed them? Truly I give you credit for more intelligence than that!

OH... my! You think I enjoy watching an idiot make statements like "rid fossil fuels" which directly DIRECTLY affects me!
Think about Gator... Biden tells the oil companies he wants them gone! What would YOU do as a CEO of a company like Cheveron that after reading that and hearing other comments...think of their future? More importantly the the President of the US is so ignorant about how integral oil/fossil fuels are to our CIVILIZATION...this is very very distressful not FUN!

Like the oil companies care about some dude that will be POTUS for maybe 4 years. They are bigger and more powerful than the US Govt or Biden. Thus we have record setting exports, we produce more than we consume and monthly oil production is up 18% from Biden's first full month in office.

Like the oil companies care about some dude that will be POTUS for maybe 4 years. They are bigger and more powerful than the US Govt or Biden. Thus we have record setting exports, we produce more than we consume and monthly oil production is up 18% from Biden's first full month in office.
You never checked the fact gator:
You wrote: "we produce more than we consume" Once again you spouted off without checking the FACTS!

"the United States produced about 18.66 million b/d of petroleum and consumed about 19.78 million b/d.

Hmmm.. I always was taught that 19.78 million is more than 18.66 million.

Now as far as you wrote: "production is up 18% from Biden's first full month in office." you were right, but no links to prove as I've provided!!!
TrumpVSBidenfirst18mosoilproduction.png

Biden's first full month i.e. Feb 2021 production was 9,925,000 barrels per day.
Biden's (19th month) last full month ie. July 2022 production was 11,800,000 barrels per day or 18% as you said.
Trump's first full month ie. Feb 2017 production was 9,110,000 barrels per day.
Trump's 19th month i.e. Jul 2018 production was 10,897,000 or 19.6% increase which beats Biden.

TrumpVSBidenfirst18mosoilproduction.png

You wrote: "we produce more than we consume" Once again you spouted off without checking the FACTS!

"the United States produced about 18.66 million b/d of petroleum and consumed about 19.78 million b/d.

Your data is old. I had a link to this before I moved, will see if I can find it again.

Trump's 19th month i.e. Jul 2018 production was 10,897,000 or 19.6% increase which beats Biden.

Did I mention Trump?

Biden's first full month i.e. Feb 2021 production was 9,925,000 barrels per day.
Biden's (19th month) last full month ie. July 2022 production was 11,800,000 barrels per day or 18% as you said.
Trump's first full month ie. Feb 2017 production was 9,110,000 barrels per day.
U.S. Field Production of Crude Oil (Thousand Barrels per Day)

So, back to this.

Trump the pro-oil guy had a 19.6% increase, Biden the anti-oil guy has 18.9% increase.

So, Trump was only 3.7% better than Biden.

Seems that the oil companies really are bigger than Biden or the US Govt

Your data is old. I had a link to this before I moved, will see if I can find it again.

Did I mention Trump?
You wrote: "we produce more than we consume"

Once again you spouted off without checking the FACTS!
EIA’s final annual data for 2021 indicates that U.S. total petroleum production averaged about 18.662 million barrels
and Total U.S. petroleum consumption (reported as product supplied) averaged about 19.890 million b/d in 2021

Seems that 19.89 million (CONSUMED) is a bigger number than 18.66 million (PRODUCED)..
Argue with these people...https://www.eia.gov/tools/faqs/faq.php?id=268&t=6

Release Date: 9/30/2022
Next Release Date: 10/31/2022

Ukraine is thanking Saudi Arabia for its support and expressed gratitude for the Kingdom’s role in mediation, while the White House is busy claiming “Saudi Arabia is colluding with Russia”! Washington is trying (and failing miserably) to exploit the situation politically.

And yet you suck his shriveled nutsack here all day every day.

Liar.

We produce about 11.8 Million BPD, and consume about 19.7 Million BPD.

Cherry pick much? Production has gone from basically 11.3 MBPD to 11.8 MBPD under your Vegetable Messiah.

Ukraine is thanking Saudi Arabia for its support and expressed gratitude for the Kingdom’s role in mediation, while the White House is busy claiming “Saudi Arabia is colluding with Russia”! Washington is trying (and failing miserably) to exploit the situation politically.

And Biden is begging Venezuela to SELL the USA more oil!
Remember Biden said to us...
"I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

So as a result he stupidly begs a country that is ranked one of the WORST oil production environment damaged country!
And he wants to rid fossil fuels in the USA because of climate change?

Forum List

Back