The First Pacific President

But does it really matter?

Maybe we can say he's also the first president to spend us into the Dark Ages.

Or the first president that hates more Americans then he does enemies of this country.

Or maybe the first president to not be able to tell the difference between what is a lie and what is the truth....even when everyone else in the room knows he's lying his ass off.

This will be the case in Copenhagen when he uses fake science to claim that the United States is going to give away it's sovereignty for the sake of Global Warming. So he'll be the first prez to sell us down the river.

Does it matter? To some people it does. Did Texans feel more connected to Dubya because he acted like one? You bet, despite the fact he was born in CT.

If you think Obama is the first President to spend a high amount, you're literally ignoring history.

The rest of your post is partisan bullshit.

Sure it's partisan...but not any less true.

In what way does Obama feel his identifying himself as Hawaiian will endear himself in the eyes of the rest of America?

Please explain this to me because from what I can see it will only endear him with other Hawaiians.....and not even a large portion of them because many of them are Japanese, Samoan, and native born and bred, not some half-breed transplant.

Is this like his claim of his Muslim heritage yet all true Muslims know him to be an apostate who is the bastard child of a short-lived and patched up marriage between a communist and an atheist?

I thought he meant because he was born on an island in the Pacific?

Obama wants to think he's special.....otherwise he deep down inside feels worthless.

He always wants to proclaim he's something he's not.

Like because he's a Senator from Illinois he's Abraham Lincoln....or he has his wife dress up like Jackie Kennedy because he wants to be like JFK....too bad they wouldn't let him say JFK's famous words at the Berlin Wall.

He wants to be MLK, FDR, you name it and he claims he's like them....and now he wants to say he's the first Pacific President like that has any significance at all.

The guy is a fake. A jerk. He talks about himself more then any president I've ever seen. And he refuses to take any blame for the economy or the Afghan War.

All of this in the first year. We've got 3 more years of listening to this tool.

Welcome to the world of the grifters.

It's official.

circle.jpg

He was obviously referring to his being born in Hawaii which is in the Pacific. Therefore, he is the first "Pacific President."

He was trying to connect further with the people he was speaking to. This is about as much of a story as my day today.

OK, so if we are to accept that banality then Obama is wrong again. (Fuck, if he were playing Who Wants to Be A Millionaire he would have to have a really good phone a freind plan), Nixon was born in California, that big wet thing on the beach is called the Pacific Ocean.

OK, so if we are to accept that banality then Obama is wrong again. (Fuck, if he were playing Who Wants to Be A Millionaire he would have to have a really good phone a freind plan), Nixon was born in California, that big wet thing on the beach is called the Pacific Ocean.

California is not in the Pacific however.

$Pacific-Ocean-Map.gif

Take note, Hawaii is about literally in the middle of Japan and the U.S. It is part of the Pacific.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hawaii

It is located on an archipelago in the central Pacific Ocean, southwest of the continental United States, southeast of Japan, and northeast of Australia

Last edited:
So, Obama meant he was the first President "in" the Pacific, surrounded by wet?

OK, I am sure Fiji and Captain Nemo are impressed.

Last edited:
If Obama ever visits Fiji I am sure he will bow and give them political concessions.

So, Obama meant he was the first President "in" the Pacific, surrounded by wet?

OK, I am sure Fiji is impressed.

It was a passing remark. It was turned into a big thing by certain people. Not his fault that it garnered the amount of attention it has.

Breaking News at 11: Obama left up the toilet seat in the Past, Republicans call for Articles of Impeachment. :eusa_eh:

If Obama ever visits Fiji I am sure he will bow and give them political concessions.

Since you brought up Nixon earlier:

The Nixon bow - Ben Smith - POLITICO.com

By the way, Nixon bowed to Hirohito. You know, the guy who attacked us on Pearl Harbor.

Eisenhower bowed to Charles De Gaulle of all people.

The same guy who got rightfully pwned by a U.S. Ambassador (I forget the name off the top of my head.) Gaulle wanted all the U.S. troops out of France, the Ambassador replied by asking him if that included the ones who's graves were in Normandy and all throughout France. Gaulle stopped asking for the withdrawal after that.

See, the real problem here is that every Pacific country he visited, passed his remarks on by.

That is what I am concerned about.

I just looked at the picture, Nixon is not bowing, they are head butting.

Nixon is not doing the Obama knee caps and listerine suck the cock of any Asian you come across thing.

He was obviously referring to his being born in Hawaii which is in the Pacific. Therefore, he is the first "Pacific President."

He was trying to connect further with the people he was speaking to. This is about as much of a story as my day today.

Well that doesn't count because after all it's Nixon.....not Obama. Nixon was an evil Republican......Obama is the president with the kind friendly eyes and cheerful pasted on smile.

Forum List

Back