The first liberal court in two generations if HRC wins

The quickest route to regulation of our rights is the unreasonable exercise thereof.

So the old "the peasants can't be trusted" line. Really?
No, rights come with responsibilities. Irresponsible behavior creates limitations. It's entirely up to us how limited the exercise of our rights become.

The whole idea of a right is they can only be limited in the most dire circumstances, like banning people from yelling FIRE in a crowded theater.

Some idiot using a gun illegally does not mean making it impossible for me to get one is acceptable.

And we can all kiss our freedoms goodbye. and kiss federalism goodbye as well.

You are such a government power suck up twat.

Cats and Dogs living together....Mass Hysteria

End of the world as we know it if we get a liberal court

People who make shit up to create rights out of thin air can just as easily (and will with the 2nd amendment) make shit up to remove them as well.
Your nonsensical interp is why you are not a serious player in these discussions about SCOTUS and its role in American jurisprudence. Regardless, the court, if HRC is elected, will go liberal, and you will have to live with it.

As usual, whenever decisions go against them, Conservatives will wrap themselves in the Constitution and pout

What they don't tell anyone is they have never read anything other than the second amendment (and they have only read half of that)

And progressives ignoring the parts they don't like is so fucking much better.

The 2nd part does not rely on the 1st part. I have a RKBA that is not to be infringed. $1000 in fees and a 3-6 month wait period is infringement.

You are just cheap....millions of New Yorkers have guns

The quickest route to regulation of our rights is the unreasonable exercise thereof.

No, rights come with responsibilities. Irresponsible behavior creates limitations. It's entirely up to us how limited the exercise of our rights become.

The whole idea of a right is they can only be limited in the most dire circumstances, like banning people from yelling FIRE in a crowded theater.

Some idiot using a gun illegally does not mean making it impossible for me to get one is acceptable.
That's right, which is why that doesn't happen.

Which is an entirely different discussion.

People who make shit up to create rights out of thin air can just as easily (and will with the 2nd amendment) make shit up to remove them as well.
Your nonsensical interp is why you are not a serious player in these discussions about SCOTUS and its role in American jurisprudence. Regardless, the court, if HRC is elected, will go liberal, and you will have to live with it.

As usual, whenever decisions go against them, Conservatives will wrap themselves in the Constitution and pout

What they don't tell anyone is they have never read anything other than the second amendment (and they have only read half of that)

The 2nd part does not rely on the 1st part. I have a RKBA that is not to be infringed. $1000 in fees and a 3-6 month wait period is infringement.

Not in NYC, and not handguns.

Again, how about we just tack on $100 for an abortion in fees, and add a 10 day wait period?

Actually its the same discussion. The question is when can government stomp on an enumerated right.

Again, how about we just tack on $100 for an abortion in fees, and add a 10 day wait period?

You need to stop being so cheap and just cough up the money

After Hillary gets her liberal court, you will have to join a militia to buy a gun

After Hillary gets her liberal court, you will have to join a militia to buy a gun

you didn't answer the question.

Hack.

Scalia Conservative Empty Seat

Kennedy, Anthony Conservative 80 years old (will retire while Hillary is President)

Thomas, Clarence Conservative 68 years ( may retire due to dissatisfaction with a liberal court)

Roberts, John G. Conservative 61 yrs old ( will stay as Chief Justice)

Alito, Samuel Conservative 66 years old (will stay)

Ginsburg, Ruth Liberal 83 years old (will retire under Hillary)

Breyer, Stephen Liberal 78 years old (will retire)

Sotomayor, Sonia Liberal 62 years old (will stay)

Kagan, Elena Liberal 56 years old (will stay)

So Hillary will get to replace 2 liberal and 2 conservative seats (3 if Thomas drops out) giving Liberals a 6-3 edge for the next 25 years or more

Kind of like the blacks had to live with Plessey?

And LOLOLOLOL on your twatty self being able to decide who is taken seriously in any discussion.
Plessy? Show me your chains, your burns, your marks, the lynch ropes. You exaggerate and continue to look poorly in this discussion. You are not on any level as that. Shame on you.

And LOLOLOLOL on your twatty self being able to decide who is taken seriously in any discussion.
Plessy? Show me your chains, your burns, your marks, the lynch ropes. You exaggerate and continue to look poorly in this discussion. You are not on any level as that. Shame on you.

Aww, did I hit a sore spot farkey?

And your side tries to equate making a gay couple go to another baker the same as the systemic discrimination found during the Jim Crow days, so spare me your tut-tutting.

I made an apt comparison, and your only response is to get all huffy.

I win dickweed.

Actually its the same discussion. The question is when can government stomp on an enumerated right.
Enumerated rights are subject to SCOTUS and its review. To suggest we should live today legally as we did in 1789 boggles common sense.

Enumerated rights are subject to SCOTUS and its review. To suggest we should live today legally as we did in 1789 boggles common sense.

And they should only be limited based on overwhelming need, and then only in the most limited way possible.

Making me pay $1000 and wait 3-6 months for a handgun has no overwhelming need, and is not in the most limited way possible.

Aww, did I hit a sore spot farkey? And your side tries to equate making a gay couple go to another baker the same as the systemic discrimination found during the Jim Crow days, so spare me your tut-tutting. I made an apt comparison, and your only response is to get all huffy. I win dickweed.
On your best day, you are laughable, and you win nothing. :) The fallacy of false equivalency of segregation and one's supposed right to discriminate against LGBT amuses the informed mind.

Your right to own a gun is not abridged. And not letting you have a gun in the next four seconds is not an abridgment either of the 2d Amendment.

Aww, did I hit a sore spot farkey? And your side tries to equate making a gay couple go to another baker the same as the systemic discrimination found during the Jim Crow days, so spare me your tut-tutting. I made an apt comparison, and your only response is to get all huffy. I win dickweed.
On your best day, you are laughable, and you win nothing. :) The fallacy of false equivalency of segregation and one's right to discriminate against LGBT amuses the informed mind.

Still a sore loser, dickweed.

You are now added to the posters I call bitch-tits. Wear it well.

On your best day, you are laughable, and you win nothing. :) The fallacy of false equivalency of segregation and one's right to discriminate against LGBT amuses the informed mind.

Still a sore loser, dickweed. You are now added to the posters I call bitch-tits. Wear it well.
:) You have lost again, marty, as you did in life daily.

you didn't answer the question.

Hack.

Here is the uniform you can wear when Hillary's court makes you join a militia to buy guns. After all, you need to be well regulated

tea-party-members.png

There's no mention of handguns in our constitution, just arms. Unless all arms are generally prohibited, our rights have not been infringed.

Which is a different topic and the last I'll post on this tangent.

Still a sore loser, dickweed. You are now added to the posters I call bitch-tits. Wear it well.
:) You have lost again, marty, as you did in life daily.

Blah Blah Blah, bitch-tits.

There's no mention of handguns in our constitution, just arms. Unless all arms are generally prohibited, our rights have not been infringed.

Which is a different topic and the last I'll post on this tangent.

That's like saying that if government allows you to use a printing press but suppresses your ability to post online your free speech rights are not being infringed.

Forum List

Back