"The First Hundred Days"...What It Means, and Why

After Obama's first 100 days, the MSM showered him with love and admiration.

After Trump's first 100 days, the MSM showered him with contempt and disapproval.

I see a pattern here...but apparently many Americans do not.

After the constant and vicious attacks during the campaign it is no wonder that the MSM seems to take great delight in his every flip flop, incompetent misstep, and generally every fuck up that occurs under the so called president.

Trump is so very much more attuned to America's needs than Obama ever was.

Don't you agree?

Why no not at all. Trump connects with that part of America that develops opinion based on bumper sticker sloganeering. "Lock Her Up" "Build the wall" "Corrupt press"

He is more suited to being a carnival barker than the POTUS.

But that has little to do with his treatment of the Press or the Presses treatment of his first 100 days?

Your snobbery is not a supporting argument.

My argument is that during the campaign he treated the MSM like shit, and now they are paying him back in spades. PC did not address that.

That assessment has nothing to do with my opinion of a large portion of is base supporters, nor do I feel he is more attuned to America's needs than his predecessor.

"My argument is that during the campaign he treated the MSM like shit, and now they are paying him back in spades. PC did not address that."

The form of your sentence makes you a liar.

At no time did Trump get a fair break from the media, a wholly ownded subsidiary of Liberalism, Inc.

"Study: 91 percent of coverage on evening newscasts was negative to Donald Trump"
Study: 91 percent of coverage on evening newscasts was negative to Donald Trump

As I just proved it, it's time for you to admit you're a liar, and we can move on.

M'kay?

You know, I just watched Trump's speech to the NRA this afternoon, and guess what? It was just more of the same. Sounded like he was STILL on the campaign trail.

You know, I just watched Trump's speech to the NRA this afternoon, and guess what? It was just more of the same. Sounded like he was STILL on the campaign trail.
We endured 8 years listening to Obama's honey covered bromides of "Hope & Change", with little actual hope and no change.

So surely you lefty's can put up with 100 days of speech's from a President who is actually keeping his promises by doing something about them. ...... :cool:

We endured 8 years listening to Obama's honey covered bromides of "Hope & Change", with little hope and no change.

So surely you lefty's can put up with 100 days of speech's from a President who is actually keeping his promises by doing something about them. ...... :cool:

Other than picking a SCOTUS, what other promises has he kept?

Trump's first 100 days is about the only good reason we shouldn't quite yet retire the now timeworn phrase 'epic fail'.

Hey ! Trump got his Supreme Court nominee in! ..... after the GOP changed the voting rules.

It's like dunking on an 8 foot rim.

"Hey ! Trump got his Supreme Court nominee in! ..... after the GOP changed the voting rules."

Caught you lying again.

The Democrats changed the rules.

"Reid, Democrats trigger ‘nuclear’ option; eliminate most filibusters on nominees"
Reid, Democrats trigger ‘nuclear’ option; Senate eliminates most nominee filibusters in party-line vote

Democrats did change the rule on some in 2013 but, it was the Republican turn in 2017.

Senate Republicans go ‘nuclear,’ pave the way for Gorsuch confirmation to Supreme Court

Exactly what I posted, and the dunce claimed was a lie: Democrats eradicated the unwritten rule against use of the 'nuclear option.'

I'm getting tired of winning!!!!!

Well no' not exactly. Only half.

There's still one to go~ also.

After the constant and vicious attacks during the campaign it is no wonder that the MSM seems to take great delight in his every flip flop, incompetent misstep, and generally every fuck up that occurs under the so called president.

Don't you agree?

Why no not at all. Trump connects with that part of America that develops opinion based on bumper sticker sloganeering. "Lock Her Up" "Build the wall" "Corrupt press"

But that has little to do with his treatment of the Press or the Presses treatment of his first 100 days?

My argument is that during the campaign he treated the MSM like shit, and now they are paying him back in spades. PC did not address that.

That assessment has nothing to do with my opinion of a large portion of is base supporters, nor do I feel he is more attuned to America's needs than his predecessor.

"My argument is that during the campaign he treated the MSM like shit, and now they are paying him back in spades. PC did not address that."

At no time did Trump get a fair break from the media, a wholly ownded subsidiary of Liberalism, Inc.

"Study: 91 percent of coverage on evening newscasts was negative to Donald Trump"

As I just proved it, it's time for you to admit you're a liar, and we can move on.

M'kay?

Hahaha. That's why I like you. You make me laugh.

Don't you agree?

M'kay?

Hahaha. That's why I like you. You make me laugh.

This is as close as you can come to denying what I just proved?

Sooooo.....I win again, huh?

Kinda like Trump.

Forum List

Back