The First Black Republican Presidential Nominee Will Be.....

not Ben Carson...CANDACE OWENS!

with VP Darrell Scott and Press Sec Pastor Burns
Donald Trump has shown that you definitely don't need to be an actual politician to do a good job, thus my thoughts are on two individuals (President and Vice-President):
Conservative and known strong supporter of the Second Amendment for president: Colion Noir (or Sheriff David Clarke).
Conservative speaker for Vice-President: Candace Owens.

+
Funny how the whites who talk about democratic plantations can't seem to tell us when they will nominate a black presidential candidate.
Probably because color has nothing to do with qualifications.
You can stop trying that one.
Not trying anything. The identity politics is all yours. It is an important tool in exploiting race. Therefore it helps your race baiting.

Let’s face it....

Republicans have only elected eight blacks to higher office in the last hundred years. President, Governor, Senator, Congress......just EIGHT Republican blacks.

I doubt we will see a black Republican President in the next hundred years.

Lefties. They spend decades telling blacks that republicans are evil and racist.

And then attack republicans for not having more blacks in the party.

Someday, someone will invent a word, to describe that level of asshole. To date, the english language is not up to the task.

You fucking asshole.

Go eat a dick. And choke on it. And die.
The numbers don’t lie

Republicans do not welcome blacks in their tent.
White, male, Protestant

Numbers do lie. And so do you, you fucking asshole.

8 blacks elected by Republicans in a hundred years?

Correll is just a racist sack of lying shit. My grandparents were republicans, my parents were republicans when they were young. They all left the party because the party kept fucking blacks over. That is how they explained it to me. Republicans would promise blacks things and never keep their promises. Things like ending segregation. In classic white supremacist fashion, Correll cannot face the truth and has to manufacture blame elsewhere for I personal failure of the failure of the republican party.

It was a democrat that signed the emancipation proclamation of my generation. Yet these idiots want to post racist comments from him, while telling us how we should be republicans because of Lincoln, a man that believed blacks were inferior. These guys are so full of shit, they are surrounded all day by flies.

My parents and grandparents were Republicans back in the 50's and early 60's.

They gave the middle finger to that party when Barry Goldwater opposed the civil rights act of 1964, which contributed to Johnson winning by a landslide, then he further insulted the intelligence of black voters by justifying his position, claiming that the civil rights act was a "government overreach".

They are all politicians and are dirty on both sides, and black citizens would be far better off just focusing more on local elections that have an immediate impact on their self interest.

There will never be another black POTUS in America again.

After what Obama endured, what sane black person would even want to be president of this country?

Last edited:
Funny how the whites who talk about democratic plantations can't seem to tell us when they will nominate a black presidential candidate.
You mean like how the democrats this cycle dumped all the black candidates quickly?

The democrats didn't dump anybody. People voted. You white republicans need to quit this bullshit. I am 59 years old and I'm telling you why blacks left the party according to blacks who are no longer here who did the leaving. Katsteve is older than I am and he's telling you the same thing. And most certainly we can see what the party stands for today simply by coming in places like this and talking directly to republicans. So this blacks being told what to do by white liberals who keep us on a democratic plantation is an insult that's even worse than calling us the n word. And posting comments from sorry ass black uncle toms and sellouts is even more insulting because we know that the ONLY reason you even support them is because they are dumb ass naïve idiots thinking they are working to bring the races together by appeasing your racist asses but in reality they are working to help you implement your anti black agenda.

+
Probably because color has nothing to do with qualifications.
You can stop trying that one.
Not trying anything. The identity politics is all yours. It is an important tool in exploiting race. Therefore it helps your race baiting.
Wring answer. This country has used identity politics since 1776.

Donald Trump has shown that you definitely don't need to be an actual politician to do a good job, thus my thoughts are on two individuals (President and Vice-President):
Conservative and known strong supporter of the Second Amendment for president: Colion Noir (or Sheriff David Clarke).
trump has been a failure. Sheriff Clarke is mentally retarded and Candice Owens is dumber than he is..

You mean like how the democrats this cycle dumped all the black candidates quickly?

The democrats didn't dump anybody. People voted. You white republicans need to quit this bullshit. I am 59 years old and I'm telling you why blacks left the party according to blacks who are no longer here who did the leaving. Katsteve is older than I am and he's telling you the same thing. And most certainly we can see what the party stands for today simply by coming in places like this and talking directly to republicans. So this blacks being told what to do by white liberals who keep us on a democratic plantation is an insult that's even worse than calling us the n word. And posting comments from sorry ass black uncle toms and sellouts is even more insulting because we know that the ONLY reason you even support them is because they are dumb ass naïve idiots thinking they are working to bring the races together by appeasing your racist asses but in reality they are working to help you implement your anti black agenda.

Seems the the demcrats and poverty pimps only show up at election time, get you all riled up like the "Obamaphone Lady" and then forget ya until the next election cycle.

Seems the the demcrats and poverty pimps only show up at election time, get you all riled up like the "Obamaphone Lady" and then forget ya until the next election cycle.

Republicans don't even consider that we exist and then they have punks like you who try telling us what we live through doesn't happen. There is no such thing as an Obama phone and millions of whites were/are using that same program.

trump has been a failure. Sheriff Clarke is mentally retarded and Candice Owens is dumber than he is..

Having read your fool fueled rants of vapid nothingness for a few years now? You seem to be as pissed today as you were when Barrypuppet was riding high. Are you one of those types that live to have a bug lodged up your ass and anger is actually fulfilling for you? Just askin'.........

This is an old article, but the writer did an exceptional job of explaining the psychology behind the term "Democrat Plantation", as well as the psychosis of FAR right black conservatives who use the term.

A childhood friend of mine who is a professor at SDSU emailed this to me, and believes this to be 21st century code language that is being used to shame ill informed, gullible black citizens into committing to a right leaning political party, in spite of the fact that NEITHER party represents the best interests of black voters.

Opinion | Blacks, Conservatives and Plantations

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Republicans don't even consider that we exist and then they have punks like you who try telling us what we live through doesn't happen. There is no such thing as an Obama phone and millions of whites were/are using that same program.

I don't belong to either bought and paid for political party. I left the right versus left paradigm almost a decade ago. It has to suck for you that you can't put me in some neat little category that makes it easier for you to spew hatred for and against. Feel free to simply hate me for the tint of my skin........it's not gonna cause me to lose any sleep or any of that shit......

This is an old article, but the writer did an exceptional job of explaining the psychology behind the term "Democrat Plantation", as well as the psychosis of FAR right black conservatives who use the term.

A childhood friend of mine who is a professor at SDSU emailed this to me, and believes this to be 21st century code language that is being used to shame ill informed, gullible black citizens into committing to a right leaning political party, in spite of the fact that NEITHER party represents the best interests of black voters.

Opinion | Blacks, Conservatives and Plantations

That's exactly what it is. And even worse, they find these dumb blacks to go out and talk this shit. Idiots like Larry Elders, Walter Williams, Thomas Sowell, Candice Owns, Shelby Teele, Star Parker, etc.

Having read your fool fueled rants of vapid nothingness for a few years now? You seem to be as pissed today as you were when Barrypuppet was riding high. Are you one of those types that live to have a bug lodged up your ass and anger is actually fulfilling for you? Just askin'.........

I've spoken fact. You can't handle it.

I don't belong to either bought and paid for political party. I left the right versus left paradigm almost a decade ago. It has to suck for you that you can't put me in some neat little category that makes it easier for you to spew hatred for and against. Feel free to simply hate me for the tint of my skin........it's not gonna cause me to lose any sleep or any of that shit......

You're a right wing idiot.

They are big on the 'Blacks are not smart enough to know what is good for them' forum.

I believe that there are more blacks that are more than capable of leading this country than white Europeans
because they understand this debt based monetary system better because they have gotten the rotten end of it as much as the blue collar whites. They understand this robber baron type of crony capitalism/"the good ol boy network" of elites that belong to Ivy League secret societies that have the golden ticket because of their bloodlines. I don't ever see an equitable system being put in place as long as the "blue bloods" believe that they have the divine right to rule.

I've spoken fact. You can't handle it.

There hasn't been a single thing that you have written that I "can't handle". I weigh, consider and reflect. All I see from you is unfettered anger and an unwillingness to let go of the past even though there are those like myself that see us all in the same fight and it's worse than you could even imagine as to what is being planned for all of us that are not in the .000001 percent.

Last edited:

You're a right wing idiot.

I am not a believer in liberation theology...if that makes me some kind of "rightwinger" in your beady little narrow vision of the world? So be it.........I will sleep well with nary a worry of your opinion of me. I definitely know and understand more than you because I have made it my mission to understand the nature of the cage.

Forum List

Back