The Final Absolute Evidence of Massive Voter Fraud. Seriously.....This is It.

WelfareQueen

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2013
Uranus
I am not sure why the media and their "fact checkers" have not highlighted this or asked sleepy Joe why he said;

"We have put together, I think, the most extensive voter fraud Organization in History of American Politics."

So the Dim Candidate for President straight up admits he and the Dim Party are responsible for the most extensive voter fraud in American History. What more proof does anyone need? It is straight from Joe Biden's mouth.

Discuss.

Last edited:
'White men swung to Biden. Trump made gains with black and Latino voters. Why?'

Covers the fraud issue well.

So why did Biden say "We have put together, I think, the most extensive voter fraud Organization in History of American Politics."

I mean, Biden could not be any clearer. He is proud of the Dim voter fraud organization. I would love to know your thoughts.

I am not sure why the media and their "fact checkers" have not highlighted this or asked sleepy Joe why he said;

"We have put together, I think, the most extensive voter fraud Organization in History of American Politics."

So the Dim Candidate for President straight up admits he and the Dim Party are responsible for the most extensive voter fraud in American History. What more proof does anyone need. It is straight from Joe Biden's mouth.

Discuss.

You only saw what you wanted to see. You believe what you want to believe.

So the Dim Candidate for President straight up admits he and the Dim Party are responsible for the most extensive voter fraud in American History. What more proof does anyone need. It is straight from Joe Biden's mouth.

Discuss.

We saw the truth. Thats all.

Discuss.

No. I precisely quoted Joe Biden's exact words and provided the video. Words do have meaning, even to Dims like you. So I will ask you. What do you think Biden meant?

'White men swung to Biden. Trump made gains with black and Latino voters. Why?'

Covers the fraud issue well.

So why did Biden say "We have put together, I think, the most extensive voter fraud Organization in History of American Politics."

I mean, Biden could not be any clearer. He is proud of the Dim voter fraud organization. I would love to know your thoughts.

LOL.. Yeah..

That bed wetting parasite has "thoughts"....

LOL....

So the Dim Candidate for President straight up admits he and the Dim Party are responsible for the most extensive voter fraud in American History. What more proof does anyone need? It is straight from Joe Biden's mouth.

Discuss.

Pretty bold statement and I'd say its 100% accurate.

Discuss.

So many butthurt loser threads. This is the Trump cult now.

Trumplosers.jpg

So what do you think Biden meant. I would be fascinated to hear your opinion. :)

That he was making a task force to fight against election fraud. That's what any non-stupid non-liar would take from the conversation, given the context, so I would be fascinated to hear why any Trump cultist concluded the exact opposite of what the conversation indicated.

Haha, - Did you really think nobody would Google the facts?

Fact check: Clip of Biden taken out of context to portray him as ...
uk.reuters.com › article › fact-check-clip-of-biden-take.

Wondered why you cut him off so quickly - OUT OF CONTEXT!

So this "fact checker" is admitting Joe said this (hard not to when it's on video) but hey, it's not what he meant. :lol: What horseshit. Is the fact checker admitting Joe is a senile, brain dead, moron unfit to hold public office? Is that what the fact checker is saying? Or did Joe mean exactly what he said?

Either way it's real bad. I think the only reasonable thing to do is take Joe exactly at his word. "We have put together, I think, the most extensive voter fraud Organization in History of American Politics."

Last edited:
So what do you think Biden meant. I would be fascinated to hear your opinion. :)

That he was making a task force to fight against election fraud. That's what any non-stupid non-liar would take from the conversation, given the context, so I would be fascinated to hear why any Trump cultist concluded the exact opposite of what the conversation indicated.

That's not what Joe said. It's on video. It cannot be disputed. These are his exact words. "We have put together, I think, the most extensive voter fraud Organization in History of American Politics."

Was Joe lying? Are you saying Joe is too stupid to understand the words coming out of his mouth?

Forum List

Back