2023 State of the Union Address

I'm noticing that the Republicans that I've seen in the chamber so far are not wearing their new AR15 lapel pins. Why not? Is it because America's watching, and they know it's one thing to wear it when no one is paying attention but another thing when the country is tuning in? Is it just more cowardice and not being willing to actually stand for their supposed principles 24/7, no matter what?

A thread to comment on the 2023 State of the Union.

And . . . GO!

I'm a fucking vegetable and voted for that imbecile, cuz you know, idiots like other idiots, that's our comfort zone. And considering Biden's perversions, what better fit for a Democrat party.

I wonder if his training in a monkey cage and script will be enough to cover for his blunders?

Is Kyrsten Sinema sitting on the Republican side? She's in canary yellow, and it looked like she was standing next to Mitt Romney.

Should be a fun night watching that illiterate fuckup struggle with the English language and trying not to read the stage directions. The Over/Under on number of times the fucktard says "PAUSE" is 18..... I've got $500 on the over.

7acp6p.jpg

Somebody please tell me why I enjoy torturing myself. Probably to see how many lies that this old fool tells this time.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back