The FBI Reaches A New Low

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Adam Bies is a Pennsylvania man accused of threatening to kill FBI agents and employees on the far-right social media site Gab, federal prosecutors say. Bies was charged by U.S. Attorney for the District of Western Pennsylvania Cindy Chung with influencing, impeding or retaliating against federal law enforcement officers, court records show. His arrest was first reported by the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. He was scheduled to make his first court appearence in Pittsburgh on August 15, records show.

According to an affidavit filed in support of the criminal complaint against Bies, he said in a chat on Gab,
“I use a fake name for my photography and Gab so that corporate Murica’ can’t google me out of a job.” The FBI agent wrote, “Based on my background and experience, I believe BIES was using the ‘Adam Campbell’ alias as a means of thwarting law enforcement as it related to his violent statements.” The tip pointed investigators toward a Gab account under the name “Blank Focus,” who “posted threats toward the FBI and law enforcement,” including a post saying, “My only goal is to kill more of them before I drop,” according to the a affidavit."

So Gab, a website that was supposed to be for patriotic Americans fighthing against the Deep-State and supporting Christian nationalism -- this site betrays one of their own and turns him over to the Feds?? Or is the truth really the fact that Adam was actually an Antifa operative pretending to be a Trump supporter -- in order to make right-wing Christian nationalists look bad? Perhaps Gab figured out this guy was really Antifa and exposed him....If that is the case, this means the FBI is really getting desperate....Maybe they know Trump is about to bring down the hammer and expose the whole organization....

Or...if it is true....and Adam is a true Patriot who is fighting the Deep State -- then Gab isn't the only one who has betrayed him....but mostly everyone else who argues for Civil War and fighting against government tyranny --- they too have betrayed Adam...because none of them is standing up for him....it's almost like as long as you are anonomously calling for federal agents and their families to be murdered -- all of these so-called Patriots cheer it along...but when one is brought to light; these same folks act ashamed of the bullshit they were just talking...almost like they fucked around and found out....how are you going to ever bring down the Deep State and take down the FBI -- if you always too afraid to stand on what you believe??

"Adam Bies is a Pennsylvania man accused of threatening to kill FBI agents and employees on the far-right social media site Gab, federal prosecutors say. Bies was charged by U.S. Attorney for the District of Western Pennsylvania Cindy Chung with influencing, impeding or retaliating against federal law enforcement officers, court records show. His arrest was first reported by the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. He was scheduled to make his first court appearence in Pittsburgh on August 15, records show.

According to an affidavit filed in support of the criminal complaint against Bies, he said in a chat on Gab,
“I use a fake name for my photography and Gab so that corporate Murica’ can’t google me out of a job.” The FBI agent wrote, “Based on my background and experience, I believe BIES was using the ‘Adam Campbell’ alias as a means of thwarting law enforcement as it related to his violent statements.” The tip pointed investigators toward a Gab account under the name “Blank Focus,” who “posted threats toward the FBI and law enforcement,” including a post saying, “My only goal is to kill more of them before I drop,” according to the a affidavit."

So Gab, a website that was supposed to be for patriotic Americans fighthing against the Deep-State and supporting Christian nationalism -- this site betrays one of their own and turns him over to the Feds?? Or is the truth really the fact that Adam was actually an Antifa operative pretending to be a Trump supporter -- in order to make right-wing Christian nationalists look bad? Perhaps Gab figured out this guy was really Antifa and exposed him....If that is the case, this means the FBI is really getting desperate....Maybe they know Trump is about to bring down the hammer and expose the whole organization....

Or...if it is true....and Adam is a true Patriot who is fighting the Deep State -- then Gab isn't the only one who has betrayed him....but mostly everyone else who argues for Civil War and fighting against government tyranny --- they too have betrayed Adam...because none of them is standing up for him....it's almost like as long as you are anonomously calling for federal agents and their families to be murdered -- all of these so-called Patriots cheer it along...but when one is brought to light; these same folks act ashamed of the bullshit they were just talking...almost like they fucked around and found out....how are you going to ever bring down the Deep State and take down the FBI -- if you always too afraid to stand on what you believe??
I got an idea...Lets all dress up in black and wear black masks and throw frozen water bottles and flaming Molotov Cocktails at the FIB, and yell "hands up, dont shoot" and "I cant breathe". Then Camel Ho Harris can come along and bail all of us out.

I got an idea...Lets all dress up in black and wear black masks and throw frozen water bottles and flaming Molotov Cocktails at the FIB, and yell "hands up, dont shoot" and "I cant breathe". Then Camel Ho Harris can come along and bail all of us out.

Cool..will that make Adam less arrested?

Why are you allowing your fellow partiots to be victims of the FBI?? When are you going to log off and fight like a real patriot?? Are you a coward?

If you believe in a violent overthrow of this country for a single politician you have lost your way.

what is the chance this is nothing but an FIB psyops. better than 50percent.

The left used to hate the fbi. UNTIL the FBI became the Gestapo of the Democrat party.
Are you talking about back when the FBI was actually ASSASINATING innocent people and running Anti-American programs like COINTELPRO?? Yea, why wouldn't the left be opposed to that?
What you should ask yoursel is -- why did the right support it?

I didn't know it was happening. I didn't think the US would do such things. Who was the president when that was happening? I'll wager you didn't know it either. Biff_Poindexter

Just say you never heard of COINTELPRO -- maybe that is because the main people targeted by it were black folks.....and we all know how much Conservatives love when government tyranny is aimed at black folks....

Forum List

Back