The FBI Reaches A New Low

Politico is a filthy Left Wing trash organization that no credibly except with you stupid uneducated low information Moon Bat clowns.

Who in the hell did they poll with the POLITICO/Morning Consult poll? What, 100 Moon Bats?
Sycophant

Anything that I would post you would label left if it disagreed with your bias.

Try again.

Politico is a filthy Left Wing trash organization that no credibly except with you stupid uneducated low information Moon Bat clowns.

Who in the hell did they poll with the POLITICO/Morning Consult poll? What, 100 Moon Bats?
Yes, yes. Anything not in lock step with magaturd confirmation bias is 'lefty'. Predictable.

Making people think of trump supporters as domestic terrorists. They don't stop.

They are salivating at the prospect of shooting trump supporters. This must be what Hitler's Germany was in 1939 plus.

Making people think of trump supporters as domestic terrorists. They don't stop.

They are salivating at the prospect of shooting trump supporters. This must be what Hitler's Germany was in 1939 plus.
You're not a fucking victim here, petunia. For fucks sake, magaturds are a pathetic bunch.

You're not a fucking victim here, petunia. For fucks sake, magaturds are a pathetic bunch.

how so? We were safer, more freeunder President Trump. The left has done nothing but divide this country, set up a double standard of law, ignored the constitution, put our military at risk, put the nation's sovereignty and security at risk, given our enemies weapons, equipment, money, look the other way as they develop nukes which they say they will hit the US with. and NOW, jeopardize our freedom of speech, right to protect ourselves, right to assemble, right to worship, right to be secure in our property and possessions....need i go on? It is the left that is the destructive force. Your politicians and your media promote violence against their opposition. They suggest violence against a former president and his supporters. You seem to be on the verge of orgasm at the propect.

Last edited:
how so? We were safer, more freeunder President Trump. The left has done nothing but divide this country, set up a double standard of law, ignored the constitution, put our military at risk, put the nation's sovereignty and security at risk, given our enemies weapons, equipment, money, look the other way as they develop nukes which they say they will hit the US with. and NOW, jeopardize our freedom of speech, right to protect ourselves, right to assemble, right to worship, right to be secure in our property and possessions....need i go on? It is the left that is the destructive force. Your politicians and your media promote violence against their opposition. They suggest violence against a former president and his supporters. You seem to be on the verge of orgasm at the propect.
I can take all these above examples and place blame squarely upon magaturds shoulders for all of it. See, gaslighting isn't at all hard. Would you like me to do it?

1660691105377.png

Wow, you wore that SS replica uniform in your apartment last night.

Sycophant

Anything that I would post you would label left if it disagreed with your bias.

Try again.

Try telling me who they polled.

Was it a cold telephone solicitation? Who was at home that chose to answer the telephone and did they tell the truth?

Internet poll? We know how they are.

What questions did they ask? Were the questions biased?

Who were the demographics that were polled?

What was the formula they used to apply their results to the general population?

Why didn't they poll me? I would have told them the FBI sucks donkey dicks and are traitors to their country.

What else you got Moon Bat?

Try telling me who they polled.

Was it a cold telephone solicitation? Who was at home that chose to answer the telephone and did they tell the truth?

Internet poll? We know how they are.

What questions did they ask? Were the questions biased?

Who were the demographics that were polled?

What was the formula they used to apply their results to the general population?

Why didn't they poll me? I would have told them the FBI sucks donkey dicks and are traitors to their country.

What else you got Moon Bat?
So, now polling is suspect because you disagree?

Yeah, polling only been around since Liberals…..

Normal, rational people understand and appreciate these policies. The people angry with us have always and will always be angry with us for one reason or another. They are free to delete their accounts and leave if they feel slighted for not being able to post threats of violence on Gab without consequences. We don't want those people here. They are a threat to themselves, a threat to the public, and a threat to everything that we have spent six years building here.

Everyone thinks they have all the answers, but very few understand what it's like to be put in a position of great responsibility with decisions that impact millions of people. We will continue to defend Gab and protect our community from those who seek to harm others and destroy what we have built.

A Note On Gab's Data Disclosures Policies
What Torba said deserves to be repeated ad infinitum: "Some people don't seem to understand that only one side has to play by the rules and has the law enforced against them and guess what: that's our side. Antifa, BLM, and other left wing terrorists can post all of the threats they want online and get away with it. Our people cannot. This is the reality of the situation. Understand this reality clearly and use caution accordingly.

There does seem to be a problem with violence around Trump supporters.

Which is ironic given that their hero is such a fat cowardly fuck.

But attacks on FBI agents. Election workers in Georgia. Witnesses at the insurrection hearings. People who voted to impeach the fat pig.

In fact anyone who speaks against trump is a target for violence.
There is just one word to describe that behaviour.

Fascism.

Forum List

Back