"The day of reckoning is upon us when it comes to Crossfire Hurricane"

I take it the “based on what I know about Comey” wasn’t actually based on what you know and more based on a deep seated bias instilled in you by years of Trump and conservative media that doesn’t really reflect reality.
Take it however you want

comey is not trustworthy in my opinion

Your opinion has absolutely no value whatsoever. You don't know anything other than what you choose to believe, and since you voted for Trump, and continue to support him, your critical thinking skills are highly suspect.

I take it the “based on what I know about Comey” wasn’t actually based on what you know and more based on a deep seated bias instilled in you by years of Trump and conservative media that doesn’t really reflect reality.
Take it however you want

Your opinion has absolutely no value whatsoever. You don't know anything other than what you choose to believe, and since you voted for Trump, and continue to support him, your critical thinking skills are highly suspect.
You are not an American

so buzz off

Take it however you want

You are not an American

so buzz off

I seriously doubt that half of the posters here purporting to be Americans, are actual Americans either. Their grasp of English is so poor. The guys so continually post lies and conspiracy theories designed to divide Americans and make them mistrust the government agencies like the FBI, on absolutely no evidence.

Their slavish devotion to a President who publically derides his own voters, and shows such distain for his voters that he holds campaign rallies where his supporters are packed in like cattle, and few are wearing masks. People are dying, but Trump doesn't care.

It is what it is.

It is a worthy endeavor for Trumpybears Banana Republicans in the Senate. They are hoping for results similar to the 7 Benghazi investigations that focused on Hillary. It is an obvious corrupt, politically motivated inquiry whose timing is designed to affect the coming election. It's well past time to sweep these POS Banana Republicans and the leader out to the political trash heap with all the other garbage.

"Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., announced Wednesday that former FBI Director James Comey has agreed to testify on his own volition before the panel in regard to "Crossfire Hurricane" -- the counterintelligence investigation into whether President Trump's campaign coordinated with Russia to tip the 2016 election."

COMEY:
Comey has agree to testify under oath before Congress on 30 September

Big Deal! Comey has already been caught lying under oath to Congress before.

Comey confessed to leaking classified information to start the bullshit investigation into Russian Collusion he already knew bas bogus before he ever started it.
- FBI Agent page testified under oath that the FBI had alreay conducted an internal investigation and found NOTHING.
- Comey worked with foreign ex-spy Richard Steele, who was on the FBI payroll, to get KNOWN Russian Intelligence Service (Russians) propaganda then intentionally used that known Russian propaganda to attempt to overthrow the newly elected government of the United States (TREASON)
- The FISA Court just publicly exposed the fact that Mueller and Comey committed criminal FISA Court violations and illegally spied on people for DECADES and that current FBI Director Wray has been hiding it.
*** Feeling the heat, Yates, Clapper, and Brennan threw Comey under the bus, declaring HE was running everything.
*** Baker, the top FBI lawyer, testified the FBI thought Comey was blackmailing the President when he briefed him on the known false Russian dossier.

McCabe, the FBI Deputy Director under Comey also leaked classified information - his boss, Comey, threw him under the bus under oath before Congress, testifying McCabe leaked classified. The US IG found evidence and recommended McCabe be indicted.
*** McCabe is reportedly working through his lawyer to make a deal with Congress to testify. Having been screwed by Comey already, if I were ComeyI would ve worried about PAY-BACK.

Mueller, the lead puppet investigator and Comey's criminal mentor, who KNEW the 'Russian Collusion' bullshit was fake even before he started the investigation, who was just exposed by the FISA Court for committing FISA Court criminal violations for years, has declared he refuses to honor the subpoena, will not testify because he is 'TOO BUSY TO TESTIFY'.

The Senate is supposedly going to call others to testify as well.

In the article, Senator Graham declares, "The day of reckoning is upon us when it comes to Crossfire Hurricane".

He's full of shit.

The Senate's continued attempts to hold hearings and question the proven traitors is nothing more than a theatrical attempt to appease the American people who demand something be done to hold the traitors accountable.

Ag Barr has already said that if a final report has not been filed by Durham with actionable / prosecutorial recommendations by this Friday no action will be taken until after the election. This deadline is to ensure the 2020 election is not affected by incompetent actions like Comey's on-again off-again investigation news about candidates right up until election day in 2016.

Comey is not scheduled to testify before the Senate until 30 September. The Democrats, especially the traitors, are doing exactly what thy did to protect James Clapper from 2 felony indictments for Perjury -they are running out the clock.

I can't figure out if Graham is a Deep State member, a Washington Insider, or a well-meaning idiot...

Graham is a lot of things---but idiot isn't one of them. He plays both sides...I think that he is likely gay and in SC would have been the end of his political career---so he plays for both teams and tries to keep his secret from being made public. He's a good talker--double talker but he really doesn't want to cause damage or rock the status quo.

How do you figure, genius? Evidence of crimes have already been released. Clinesmith has already pleaded guilty and is naming names. Your fairytale above has already been debunked.

Clinesmith plead guilty to a minor technical violation...

If Weird Beard had a case, then you wouldn't see this Dog and Pony Show. You wouldn't see members of his staff resigning because even they know they are being pressured to do politics over law.

The only question is, will Weird Beard show enough intergrity to delay his final report until after the election when no one cares anymore.

Take it however you want

Christ what projection.

Forum List

Back