The FBI Is Out Of Control Under Failed Criminal Leadership - Needs to Be Reined In or Totally Wiped Out

For years you all on the right have said.......
Every time I get to a point where some moronic snowflake attempts to speak for an entire group - or for anyone except themselves, actually - I stop reading because snowflakes have proven over and over again that they SUCK at attempting to speak for others. Their projecting is so distracting....

postman

I remember that quite well. However, these days it only takes a phone call for one jurisdiction to cross a state line in a pursuit.

Or, one can expect the DEA, the ATF, Homeland Security, FBI, to go wherever.

Just one more case of the federal government increasing their hold over the individual states.

postman

Bottom line? The power of the federal government has gotten WAY beyond anything it was ever intended to have by our founding fathers. We’re hurtling towards a constitutional crisis over states rights and we need it resolved urgently to rein in runaway dictatorial federal power.

I always figured that was like calling the big guy "tiny" or the fat guy "slim". You run around here trigger like nobody's business.
You should stop thinking / figuring. Not only are you wrong more often than not, you could seriously hurt yourself through so much wasted exertion.

:p
Creepy likes a certain version of the truth, whenever it conveniently fits the deep state narratives.

No, 'Creepy' like perverted Democrat pedophiles like Slick Willy, Joe Biden, Bill Richardson, etc...exposed sniffing, fondling, & having sex with Children
There's the pile on. You guys can't handle me one on one.

Our military leadership is in the same state as our intelligence leadership. When you get to the highest ranks, they turn into Liberal politicians. It is a disgrace and a great danger to our country.
That's because we have a 4-Star and a sect Of Defense pushing Marxist CRT down the throats of our military while calling for the entire military to shut down so we can hunt for white supremacists in the military. WTF?!
If I'm not mistaken , the Oklahoma City bombing was executed by two friends in the military who decided to take matters into their own hands. Other than their military backgrounds I really don't recall their motivation or their names, only that the bombing was horrendous, the death toll was greater than 160, and all of us were totally shocked that a soldier would turn against his native America.

Our military leadership is in the same state as our intelligence leadership. When you get to the highest ranks, they turn into Liberal politicians. It is a disgrace and a great danger to our country.
That's because we have a 4-Star and a sect Of Defense pushing Marxist CRT down the throats of our military while calling for the entire military to shut down so we can hunt for white supremacists in the military. WTF?!
If I'm not mistaken , the Oklahoma City bombing was executed by two friends in the military who decided to take matters into their own hands. Other than their military backgrounds I really don't recall their motivation or their names, only that the bombing was horrendous, the death toll was greater than 160, and all of us were totally shocked that a soldier would turn against his native America.
Terry Nichols and Timothy McVeigh were black ops who had been stationed in Iraq together, and used as patsies in the bombing. They were railroaded and never testified.

Last edited:
Oklahoma City was a covert operation by CIA NOC's ( black ops )- who were set up as patsies believing they had delivered a 'warning' not knowing they were about to kill a lot of folks.

Covered up by the FBI of course.

Anyway - I didn't make it up . You can read up on some of it here...
1625011370520.png

Last edited:
NSA, FBI, CIA
are the 3 most powerful entities on the planet
right now....and they are not working for us.

This came as a huge surprise to me. It implies we are not a constitutional republic but one that is run by unelected megabillionnaires. :(

Terry Nichols and Timothy McVeigh were black ops who had been stationed in Iraq together, and used as patsies in the bombing. They were railroaded and never testified.
Funny, it seems they were brought to justice, but I have no recollection of their fate.

Funny, it seems they were brought to justice, but I have no recollection of their fate.
Nichols is 66, currently serving a life sentence in Colorado.

McVeigh was executed in Indiana by lethal injection in 2001.

My understanding is both judges were 'on the take'.

Last edited:

Second FBI Agent in Two Months Arrested

for Raping, Molesting Children (VIDEO)

Pedophile arrested for raping, molesting children.

According to the FISA Court, the FBI is still illegally spying on Americans under FBI Director Wray, after having spied on Americans illegally for decades under Mueller and Wray.

Wray is obviously a criminal and can't run / control his FBI.

The Republican Party is out of control and needs to be either reined in or destroyed.

It was 3 friends and they were ex military Stepford.

More of the same.

Second FBI Agent in Two Months Arrested

for Raping, Molesting Children (VIDEO)

Pedophile arrested for raping, molesting children.

According to the FISA Court, the FBI is still illegally spying on Americans under FBI Director Wray, after having spied on Americans illegally for decades under Mueller and Wray.

Wray is obviously a criminal and can't run / control his FBI.

Schild und Schwert der Partei

postman

Bottom line? The power of the federal government has gotten WAY beyond anything it was ever intended to have by our founding fathers. We’re hurtling towards a constitutional crisis over states rights and we need it resolved urgently to rein in runaway dictatorial federal power.
That is an opinion not a fact...

If the founding fathers saw a President believe a foreign enemy over his own intelligence agency they would turn in their grave.

The Trumpets here hate the :
FBI because they stood up to Trump.
CIA because they stood up to Trump.
IRS because they stood up to Trump.
Military because they stood up to Trump.

Standing up to Trump is considered disloyalty which must be punished...

It is becoming clear to even Trumpets that Trump lied.. At the moment they are willing to put up with the lies and ignore them.

There is still a few here still believing that the election was not valid even though they have no proof... They have just there fantasies... They can't get anything with enough evidence to make to trial...
They have lost 70+ court cases... Trump's own lawyers have admitted in court that there is no proof of mass fraud and then gone out the door and told the cameras the complete opposite.
All this is showing is how foolish people can be if they want to believe something and you wrap them in there own media bubble.

A couple things. First, they weren’t Black Ops. McVeigh washed out of the Selection Course for Special Forces on Day Two. He was an 11B Infantryman. And not a particularly good one. He had reached as high as he was going to go with Sergeant, because he was a racist jack wagon, and he was never going to make Staff Sergeant.

Nichols spent a year in the Army and got a hardship discharge. Another basic infantryman. He definitely had no time to become black ops.

The Defendant need not testify. Their trials were public, and everyone saw it. McVeigh conducted interviews with not only cops, but press. So the idea he was innocent is laughable.

I don’t know where you all get your information, but you guys need to start checking references. Because the more times you’re proven wrong, the less seriously anyone is going to take you when you are inevitably right.

Forum List

Back