The FBI and Twitter BS

I didn't see it cause it ain't their.

You don't see it either but you don't care, you like the narrative so in your world, something illegal happened.

You poor thing.
It is THERE moron. Your refusal to even look at the threads covering that very topic just paint you as ignorant. Not a surprise.

That the FBI, fooled around with Twitter to suppress a nothing story about Hunter Biden is, and always has been, conspiracy seeking Fox News BS, and this article proves it! Elon Musk and his right wing Republican cohorts, with no proof, are looking for evidence against Hunter Biden.

Well, guess what guys; now you got to look elsewhere for a red herring you can actually sell!

Bigly!!!
Correct.

The FBI didn’t ‘order’ Twitter to do anything.

It’s perfectly appropriate and lawful for the FBI to notify social media of Russian efforts to interfere in US elections by propagating misinformation, disinformation, and lies – such as lies about Hunter Biden.

There was no ‘coercion,’ no ‘conspiracy,’ and no ‘violation’ of the First Amendment.

In fact, government is at liberty to express its views and opinions that in no manner violate free speech:

“Under the government speech doctrine, the government has its own rights as speaker, immune from free speech challenges. It can assert its own ideas and messages without being subject to First Amendment claims of viewpoint discrimination.”

To hold people accountable. Then the DOJ will not charge them because the illegitimate Biden administration is complicit.
Accountable for what? Nobody I have seen has cited a specific crime and an example of it, not to mention why Biden would complicit. He wasn't even president when these legal activities took place. Are you sure you know what you are talking about?

Of course claiming the Biden administration is illigitemate, I assume cause you were duped by election lies, is just another way to deflect from the Twitter non crime Repubs are shrieking about non stop.

A bunch of sheep.

Weird

Irrefutable evidence against the FBI is documented.
FBI says - don't believe your eyes.
Lunatics on the Fucking Left
Repeat don't' believe your eyes.

They have a Cult, like maybe no other in the history of history.

Why not release all of the files rather than selected ones. Musk is a right wing fascist who is putting out propaganda.

I just told you they did not have to. They were dealing with like minded traitors in Big Tech. What part of that don't you get?
Seeing as you are making shit up out of thin air as you go along, it's difficult to 'get' a denier/pathological liar. Even children are able to make more cogent arguments than yours.

To hold people accountable. Then the DOJ will not charge them because the illegitimate Biden administration is complicit.
So, now magaturds say the quiet part out loud: if given the opportunity, they really want to use the DOJ to prosecute their political enemies.

Congratulations. You magaturds are becoming more like Progressives every day.

Release everything rather than select files. Twitter censored no one. You do not have the right to be on any social media site.
no the govt did the censoring using tweeters prior executives as state actors….which is a 1st amendment violation.

the files have been and are being released. you can’t deny the facts…well i take that back you dembots certain can

Forum List

Back