The FBI and Twitter BS

Why are you so keen to defend an ignorant criminal?
McCabe lied to the FBI…he lied to his coworkers during an investigation…he’s the criminal

Comey took part, in the russian hoax…your defensive of these massive govt abuse simply because trump was a republican and beat clinton is sick and sad

McCabe lied to the FBI…he lied to his coworkers during an investigation…he’s the criminal

Comey took part, in the russian hoax…your defensive of these massive govt abuse simply because trump was a republican and beat clinton is sick and sad

Comey is straight arrow..I never realized there were so many lowlife losers in America.

Comey is straight arrow..I never realized there were so many lowlife losers in America.
haha you demafasict were calling for him to be fired in 2016…until you relaxed he was part of rhe obamagate gang that attempt a coup with the russian hoax

the amazing thing is there are plenty of things to be critical about trump about, it’s amazing you demafasict have to depend on making up lies

but demafasict are lowlifes…and put party before country

haha you demafasict were calling for him to be fired in 2016…until you relaxed he was part of rhe obamagate gang that attempt a coup with the russian hoax

the amazing thing is there are plenty of things to be critical about trump about, it’s amazing you demafasict have to depend on making up lies

but demafasict are lowlifes…and put party before country

You have no idea what you're talking about. I'm surprised your information is so sloppy.

Accountable for what? Nobody I have seen has cited a specific crime and an example of it, not to mention why Biden would complicit. He wasn't even president when these legal activities took place. Are you sure you know what you are talking about?

Of course claiming the Biden administration is illigitemate, I assume cause you were duped by election lies, is just another way to deflect from the Twitter non crime Repubs are shrieking about non stop.

A bunch of sheep.
Duped? The fraud was obvious and even more obvious after Congress refused to investigate the election.

Who was censored? How were they forced? Be specific.

Don't be a fucktard.

Show your work counselor.

Stop being a fucktard.

Correct.

The FBI didn’t ‘order’ Twitter to do anything.

It’s perfectly appropriate and lawful for the FBI to notify social media of Russian efforts to interfere in US elections by propagating misinformation, disinformation, and lies – such as lies about Hunter Biden.

There was no ‘coercion,’ no ‘conspiracy,’ and no ‘violation’ of the First Amendment.

In fact, government is at liberty to express its views and opinions that in no manner violate free speech:

“Under the government speech doctrine, the government has its own rights as speaker, immune from free speech challenges. It can assert its own ideas and messages without being subject to First Amendment claims of viewpoint discrimination.”

Stupid
Just fucking stupid.

no the govt did the censoring using tweeters prior executives as state actors….which is a 1st amendment violation.

the files have been and are being released. you can’t deny the facts…well i take that back you dembots certain can

They will
Facts have literally no affect on them.

Don't be a fucktard.

Stop being a fucktard.
It is a subscriber article. Can't see it.

Does it mention what methods the FBI used to forced Twitter to post or not post info and specifically who employed these methods?

Don't be a fucktard.

Stop being a fucktard.
Cats is a moron.

Trump tried to undermine the FBI and US intelligence the whole time he was in office.
URserious.gif

Duped? The fraud was obvious and even more obvious after Congress refused to investigate the election.
You say that about every election you don't like the results of.

The FBI investigated. It found jackshit that would have changed the outcome. You ignored that too.

Accountable for what? Nobody I have seen has cited a specific crime and an example of it, not to mention why Biden would complicit. He wasn't even president when these legal activities took place. Are you sure you know what you are talking about?

Of course claiming the Biden administration is illigitemate, I assume cause you were duped by election lies, is just another way to deflect from the Twitter non crime Repubs are shrieking about non stop.

A bunch of sheep.

Its the Rap Epps of 1st amendment outrage. They're sure there's something wrong there.......but they've got jackshit as to exactly what.

Forum List

Back