The FBI and Twitter BS

Why would they need force?

Because then it would violate the first amendment.

The major social platforms and legacy media did not want to run the story anyway. The New York Post runs the article and the Democrats flip out and go to their friends at the FBI and other agencies and tell them that news has to be buried.

Did they use force or threat?

Even the FBI admits to having advised everyone that the story was bogus, part of a Russian disinformation campaign. Twitter and the rest think they have died and gone to heaven.

Yes, they admitted they were advised. Perfectly legal.

You know the information is 100% true but you are just as desperate as the other Democrats. If that news became public and validated, the Democrat party is toast.

Why not resort to being honest?

I am being honest. Their was no crime that I can see.

"Putting It All Together: Looking at all eight of these issues together, our poll found that a total of 17% of Biden’s voters told us they would have changed their vote if they had been aware of one or more of these important stories."

Lol, that is the worst most partison poll I have ever seen. The polling question itself calls into facts not in evidence. It's like asking a poll question, Would you have voted for Trump if you knew he stole money from the homeless?

A bunch of hypothetical nonsense that really doesn't change the fact that Twitter can post or not post anything they want and unless the government tries to force them to not post something then no laws we're broken.

Their job is to post or not post what they wanted. They did that. Just like the right wing media does.

Because then it would violate the first amendment.

Did they use force or threat?

Yes, they admitted they were advised. Perfectly legal.

I am being honest. Their was no crime that I can see.

Lol, that is the worst most partison poll I have ever seen. The polling question itself calls into facts not in evidence. It's like asking a poll question, Would you have voted for Trump if you knew he stole money from the homeless?

A bunch of hypothetical nonsense that really doesn't change the fact that Twitter can post or not post anything they want and unless the government tries to force them to not post something then no laws we're broken.

Their job is to post or not post what they wanted. They did that. Just like the right wing media does.

Are you stupid, boi?

I mean clearly you are.

Merry Christmas and bless your rotted little heart.

Biden won because you slum dwellers came out for stimulus checks and thanks to Biden, the slums still need them.
The stimulus checks Trump was offering were 400 bucks more and red states need that money for their shit holes.

Try again Skippy.

The stimulus checks Trump was offering were 400 bucks more and red states need that money for their shit holes.

Try again Skippy.
And then the checks stopped because the economy was coming back.
The slum dwellers were told by their Blue Mayors and Blue Governors that they were the reason everyone was doing better and so they went out and voted for Biden.
The economy will not recover by late 2023.

Yawning.....note you don't actually disagree with me.

I'll be around if you ever manage to.
Musk%20Fooled-S.jpg

That the FBI, fooled around with Twitter to suppress a nothing story about Hunter Biden is, and always has been, conspiracy seeking Fox News BS, and this article proves it! Elon Musk and his right wing Republican cohorts, with no proof, are looking for evidence against Hunter Biden.

Well, guess what guys; now you got to look elsewhere for a red herring you can actually sell!

Bigly!!!
Are you fucking retarded? Do you really think all those internal communications were faked? :laugh:

Are you fucking retarded? Do you really think all those internal communications were faked? :laugh:
these are the same people that believed the Russian hoax, wanted to hang Flynn, and thought trump’s tax returns being released were going to show Putin owned him…of course they believe these emails were faked…CNN told them it was

And then the checks stopped because the economy was coming back.

But he promised 400 more. He probably would have made sure his name was in the checks lol.

The slum dwellers were told by their Blue Mayors and Blue Governors that they were the reason everyone was doing better and so they went out and voted for Biden.

Is that what happened? Quite a simple narrative.

The economy will not recover by late 2023.

The economy would never be considered "recovered" in the eyes of right wing media and by extension, you.

Even if a golden age was heralded and came to pass by Democrats the right wing media would dig for pointless stats or deflection to make it look like the great depression.

But he promised 400 more. He probably would have made sure his name was in the checks lol.

Is that what happened? Quite a simple narrative.

The economy would never be considered "recovered" in the eyes of right wing media and by extension, you.

Even if a golden age was heralded and came to pass by Democrats the right wing media would dig for pointless stats or deflection to make it look like the great depression.
The fact that you have already admitted you don't watch or read news makes all of your posts irrelevant to any discussion, but I so enjoy you making an ass of yourself.

The fact that you have already admitted you don't watch or read news makes all of your posts irrelevant to any discussion, but I so enjoy you making an ass of yourself.
ROFL and I expect if I did watch mainstream news, that also would mean my posts were irrelevant.

Shocking that relevancy is contingent on getting my news where you get your news.

ROFL and I expect if I did watch mainstream news, that also would mean my posts were irrelevant.

Shocking that relevancy is contingent on getting my news where you get your news.
When you read the LibTard news that warps AP News and Reuters, you should have the brains to know you're reading fiction.

When you read the LibTard news that warps AP News and Reuters, you should have the brains to know you're reading fiction.
Well since we agreed I don't watch MSM...what is your point?

Where do you recommend I get my always truthful non-bias news?

Forum List

Back