The FBI and Twitter BS

I did. I saw no instance where the FBI compelled, via force or threat, Twitter post or not post anything.

Show me.
Why would they have to threaten people who think the FBI should control what is said? The technocrats are fascists too. Cheer up they did bribe them.

Riiiiight.....The Stasi comes to you and "asks" that you do this that and the other thing, as a "favor" to them.....And you're going to tell them no.

You're still as big a stupid fuck as ever, Jake.
So you have no evidence of force or threat.

Got it.

Why would they have to threaten people who think the FBI should control what is said? The technocrats are fascists too. Cheer up they did bribe them.
Lol, nice evasion. Now show me where the FBI forced or compelled Twitter to post or not post anything.

Weird

Irrefutable evidence against the FBI is documented.
FBI says - don't believe your eyes.
Lunatics on the Fucking Left
Repeat don't' believe your eyes.

They have a Cult, like maybe no other in the history of history.
Show us this "irrefutable evidence" the FBI compelled or forced Twitter to post or not post something.

Lol, nice evasion. Now show me where the FBI forced or compelled Twitter to post or not post anything.
I just told you they did not have to. They were dealing with like minded traitors in Big Tech. What part of that don't you get?

I did. I saw no instance where the FBI compelled, via force or threat, Twitter post or not post anything.

Show me.

Then you didn't look. Makes you a liar.

But we already knew that.

Show me.
Of course you didn't see it....(one i doubt you read it), but even if you did, you'd ignore it....heck I could call Hunter Biden a crack head, and show you a picture of him smoking crack, off his own laptop....and you'd call it Russian disinformation....that's how you cultist work...you ignore facts and reality to spew your fantasy

Then you didn't look. Makes you a liar.

But we already knew that.
Shrug...you couldn't find it either huh?

Lol, Repubs running around with their hair on fire and can't even point out a crime.

Bunch of cuckolds.

Of course you didn't see it....(one i doubt you read it), but even if you did, you'd ignore it....heck I could call Hunter Biden a crack head, and show you a picture of him smoking crack, off his own laptop....and you'd call it Russian disinformation....that's how you cultist work...you ignore facts and reality to spew your fantasy
I didn't see it cause it ain't their.

You don't see it either but you don't care, you like the narrative so in your world, something illegal happened.

You poor thing.

So nothing illegal happened. That's all I was trying to determine.
That is up to the Congress. Will anyone be held accountable with the illegitimate administration? Of course not. Federal agencies will not arrest the complicit.

That the FBI, fooled around with Twitter to suppress a nothing story about Hunter Biden is, and always has been, conspiracy seeking Fox News BS, and this article proves it! Elon Musk and his right wing Republican cohorts, with no proof, are looking for evidence against Hunter Biden.

Well, guess what guys; now you got to look elsewhere for a red herring you can actually sell!

Bigly!!!

Oh Jeebus, you are so brainwashed your synapses are permanently disabled.

Forum List

Back