The Fauci has spoken

In context or out of context everything he says means fucking nothing to me.

IDGAF
1D0DEB38-B774-4231-A4DA-0EBE746C832B.jpeg

Fauci is completely "tone deaf". Spouting out about whether or not we will be "allowed" to gather at Christmas is proof of this. It serves no other purpose other than making him look like a fool. Any person that believed it was a good idea to give U.S. tax dollars to the Chinese, to develop biological weapons is a complete idiot. Yet this is that same idiot that believes he will decide how America spends the holidays. Good grief....UnFreeking believable.

Great news, "The Fauci" has said that we can celebrate Christmas together after all.

This after he had said he was not sure if we should celebrate Christmas with our loved ones

Sadly, this only applies to the vaccinated as those not vaccinated must spend Christmas alone as well as unemployed now.

Just don't forget to text them the suicide hot line number, or do you have to be vaccinated to call?

Damn it, I can't keep up with it all!

Relax.

If the ATF does not crash your family gathering, you should be good for another year.

Fauci helps to fund "gain of function" research in China on bat viruses in Wuhan. When a bat virus from Wuhan threatens the world, he immediately claims that it could not possibly have come from the lab... and he gets dozens of his "scientist" buddies to back him up on that. They all said it came from a "wet market". Of course this was idiotic and of course it was proven to be false. Yet here he still is.......spouting nonsense. And for some reason, idiots still listen to this idiot.

Considering the hundreds of thousands of Americans who are rubbing elbows in sports stadiums over the past month with nary a surge/outbreak to be seen anywhere, Saint Antony di Fauci's handlers knew the jig was up. I predict an ominous new variant by November.
I attended a state fair in August and even though I was vaccinated and masked, I got COVID and then gave it to my wife who had not attended. On September 11th, I attended a college football game having just recovered from COVID, not wearing a mask, nothing!

Let's all ask ourselves....Would I have been OK with giving U.S. tax money to a lab in Wuhan to study and manipulate Covid bat viruses? Would I have completely dismissed the idea that Covid-19 (from Wuhan ) might have come from that one lab (in all of China)? Only an idiot would answer yes to these two questions. Fauci answered yes to both of them.

And here we are, living in the the greatest country in the history of mankind.........and so many of us are actually listening to this idiot... and taking his advice. ??????

Apparently, Fauci initially lied to us when he said not to "mask up" in an attempt to prevent a shortage to health workers. That makes him a weasel. He could have urged us to make our own cloth masks and inspired the American spirit to pitch in with a patriotic movement for our health workers. But noooooo,,, he lied to us for our own good!!!! And now?....Oh how he loves the mask. He knows that 80% of Americans are now using these masks "incorrectly" and that millions of Americans are being harmed because of this idiotic way that we are using these "masks". Will Fauci educate us Americans on mask usage? Oh hell no................... Why is that? Answer...... He is a weasel. Hell...just look at him.

Fauci helps to fund "gain of function" research in China on bat viruses in Wuhan. When a bat virus from Wuhan threatens the world, he immediately claims that it could not possibly have come from the lab... and he gets dozens of his "scientist" buddies to back him up on that. They all said it came from a "wet market". Of course this was idiotic and of course it was proven to be false. Yet here he still is.......spouting nonsense. And for some reason, idiots still listen to this idiot.
You have proof it came from a lab?

So Jen P-Sacki says that the WH is leaving the door open on whether Joe will allow you to have Christmas. It didn't stop us last year, i doubt it's gonna stop us this year.

give the sorry little bastard a course of his aids vaxx.
It’s the AIDs vaxx that links to why ivermectin was suppressed by the Fau Chi mafia and Nazi-dem media. Ivermectin inhibits HIV-1. It also physically attaches to SARS-CoV-2, a scientific fact. It also improves the vaccine symptom, thrombocytopenia, by inhibiting importin, though there is not yet found a study that shows this, just as the COVID-infected ferret at Kissimee hasn’t been shown to have been given ivermectin, which De Santis should do on tv:

Improved Thrombocytopenia via Inhibition of Importins

Forum List

Back