Attempted intruder with gun shot dead at door

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

An intruder with a gun was thwarted from doing God only knows what because the home owner had a gun waiting and shooting him dead at the door.

Unfortunately, the home owner did not have enough time to call a social worker.

An intruder with a gun was thwarted from doing God only knows what because the home owner had a gun waiting and shooting him dead at the door.

Arrest that homeowner for murder.

:laughing0301:
🤣

Sounds drug related.

Guy bought drugs on credit. Couldn't or wouldn't pay up. Dealer tried to get him to pay, but dealer couldn't go to cops and say "hey, this guy owes me for money for drugs and won't pay up."

That's horrible!

I would at least invited him in for coffee before shooting him.

yes, we know--you people LOVE criminals
Guns seem to love criminals as well whether they are on the right or wrong side of the gun.

That's why guns are so bad. They should not love criminals like this.

Why it's criminal.

In fact, I just saw a gun walking down the street by itself carrying another gun.

What is this world coming too?

Sounds drug related.

Guy bought drugs on credit. Couldn't or wouldn't pay up. Dealer tried to get him to pay, but dealer couldn't go to cops and say "hey, this guy owes me for money for drugs and won't pay up."
Could also be a Hunter Biden painting sale gone bad.

Or maybe a panstransgay lover seeking revenge.

Hard to say at this time.

Sounds drug related.

What a wild imagination. Normally I would ask if you were on conscious altering substances, but something tells me you don't need any.

Although considered a purple state, our state legislature is a majority Republican and thank God and voters for that. In any commie state, this home owner may have been arrested and held on murder charges.

That being said, I don't expect this to go any further than what we read. Our state is very liberal when it comes to using deadly force. I don't know why the article brought up Stand Your Ground, but a situation like this has nothing to do with our newly passed law. This falls more under our Castle Doctrine laws.

Forum List

Back