The Fauci has spoken

You kids are hilarious!!

Dr. Fauci says "It depends on how many folks are vaccinated".

RWNJs say "Dr. Fauci cancels Christmas!!"

Dr. Fauci says "that's not what I said."

RWNJs say "Dr. Fauci walks back canceling Christmas!!!".

Fuckin' whack-jobs, the lot of ya.
Dr. Fauci says "It depends on how many folks are vaccinated".

None of the fuckwit weasel's business, Dumbass.

Last year we had a HUGE covid spike caused by Covid. And that wasn't when Delta was prevalent.

Delta IS prevalent and we are still in the middle of an even bigger spike.

Great news, "The Fauci" has said that we can celebrate Christmas together after all.

This after he had said he was not sure if we should celebrate Christmas with our loved ones

Sadly, this only applies to the vaccinated as those not vaccinated must spend Christmas alone as well as unemployed now.

Just don't forget to text them the suicide hot line number, or do you have to be vaccinated to call?

Damn it, I can't keep up with it all!
Why is this in the Politics and not the Health section? What is wrong with this country?

I would give him a free kick in the balls.
1633390209926.png

Fool! I'm protected from you and the rest of the world with this mask on!!!

Mwhahaha!!!!

Last year we had a HUGE covid spike caused by Covid. And that wasn't when Delta was prevalent.

Delta IS prevalent and we are still in the middle of an even bigger spike.
You should lock yourself in a room with the Fraud Fauci during the holidays.

You should lock yourself in a room with the Fraud Fauci during the holidays.
We will likely have a small Thanksgiving gathering. All vaccinated and with boosters if possible.

I've come this far without getting covid. I'm NOT going to get it now if i can avoid it

We will likely have a small Thanksgiving gathering. All vaccinated and with boosters if possible.

I've come this far without getting covid. I'm NOT going to get it now if i can avoid it
You do realize vaccinated people are infecting other vaccinated people all over the world, right?

Be afraid................BE VERY AFRAID!

Delta IS prevalent and we are still in the middle of an even bigger spike

No, the variant spike this year is about half the size of last year's spike.

Great news, "The Fauci" has said that we can celebrate Christmas together after all.

This after he had said he was not sure if we should celebrate Christmas with our loved ones

Sadly, this only applies to the vaccinated as those not vaccinated must spend Christmas alone as well as unemployed now.

Just don't forget to text them the suicide hot line number, or do you have to be vaccinated to call?

Damn it, I can't keep up with it all!

you people certainly do care an awful lot what this guy says.

History will not be kind to Fauci.
He financed the "gain of function"
Then he mandated vaccines.
Then he blocked life saving medicines like Ivermectin.
A lot of people needlessly died.
When this started the was a lady doctor said Fauci did the same things with AIDS. She said they could have started earlier savings lives. Greed kept it from AIDS patients. I don't recall her name but she was censored and of course smeared within an inch of her life. I suspect they paid her off.

Forum List

Back