The Fat guy in a little coat Problem

Bridgegate is a circus flea... a pimple... a preemptive strike by the Liberal Lamestream Media... a blip on the scope... over nothing.

And LibProg 'kvetching' over non-Lib reactions is nothing more than background noise... as insubstantial as a fart... it smells, but it's just stinky air... this, too, shall pass.

If you lived in NJ and tried to commute to New York, you would disagree. The class action suits have begun and will continue to make the news for some time. I don't know if Christie knew anything about this, but it will be damaging for quite a while.

yeah. It's not "just a bridge". Its the busiest bridge on the planet. Wonder how much GDP was lost because of it?

except for the unintended and accident tragedy of that old woman's death... to an outsider, it would be funny as hell... and much ado about nothing.

there was no unintended and accident tragedy. The woman was 91 died AT HOME - they took her to the hospital just to pronounce her dead.
Her family stated that the traffic jam has had NOTHING to do with their mom passing away at 91.
Really?

OK... if true, then... the last barrier to comedy has been removed...
wink_smile.gif
tongue_smile.gif

OK, I did not find the thread but I easily found the info.
here it is :

Florence Genova had a heart attack at her home in Fort Lee, New Jersey, on September 9 last year but her ambulance took seven minutes to get there because of the gridlock.

Her family today said they don't believe that her death was due to the delayed emergency response caused by the George Washington Bridge lane closures ordered by Chris Christie's aides.

Mrs Genova's daughter Vilma Oleri, 57, told the New York Times: 'I honestly believe it was just her time. 'We want to stay out of it. It’s not political.'
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/01/10/n...-not-to-blame-for-her-mothers-death.html?_r=0

not to even mention that seven minutes is nothing. there was NO DELAY if we are talking about 7 minutes.

Last edited:
Christie: I only learned about traffic on the GW Bridge from reading about it in the newspaper. I heard that a rogue agent in the Cincinnati Office caused it because of an anti-Islam video

BridgeGate...LOL

Mods can we get a BridgeGate Forum...in the Rubber Room

OP a little too deep for you huh...."kid pool is overt that way"

Traffic on the GW Bridge!

OMFG!!

Traffic on the GW Bridge!!!

You Libs are the dumbest fucks ever

Another one who's never been north of the Mason-Dixon Line.

The most problematic aspect of this scandal is that I suspect it's just the:

iceberg.jpg

It's sheer idiocy to think that this is the only bullshit Christie has pulled in his 13 years in politics.

BridgeGate...LOL

The OP was a verbosity extravaganza to make the obvious point that, in the end, Conservatives would vote for Christie over that beast Hillary Clinton, who would have been a night court public defender in some obscure New England Township if she hadn't married Bill Clinton.

It wasn't too deep.

BridgeGate...LOL

The OP was a verbosity extravaganza to make the obvious point that, in the end, Conservatives would vote for Christie over that beast Hillary Clinton, who would have been a night court public defender in some obscure New England Township if she hadn't married Bill Clinton.

It wasn't too deep.

hillary was the easy choice. You guys will vote for him regardless

It wasn't too deep.

as you guys would vote for hillary or whoever is put in front of you with a D regardless.

You did vote for obama twice - and that tells it all :lol:

Ah the far left is showing they will vote far left no matter what.

Of course the title of this thread shows the hypocrisy of the of the far left as well.

It wasn't too deep.

as you guys would vote for hillary or whoever is put in front of you with a D regardless.

You did vote for obama twice - and that tells it all :lol:

I did? Hmmm mm what state did I vote for Obama in 2008?

Bridgegate is a circus flea... a pimple... a preemptive strike by the Liberal Lamestream Media... a blip on the scope... over nothing.

And LibProg 'kvetching' over non-Lib reactions is nothing more than background noise... as insubstantial as a fart... it smells, but it's just stinky air... this, too, shall pass.

If you lived in NJ and tried to commute to New York, you would disagree. The class action suits have begun and will continue to make the news for some time. I don't know if Christie knew anything about this, but it will be damaging for quite a while.

yeah. It's not "just a bridge". Its the busiest bridge on the planet. Wonder how much GDP was lost because of it?
Sorry. It IS 'just a bridge'. And it wasn't even closed. Merely slowed down, yes? Screw the GDP. This is a non-issue blown-up into a Cecil B. DeMille production by the Liberal wing of the Lamestream Media, looking to manufacture a scandal, so they could pounce on the fat guy. I'm not impressed with the media vultures. Neither is much of the rest of the country, I'll wager.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back