Who really cares?

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Barack-Obama-Wallpapers-12-500x381.jpg

Who cares about how 4 embassy employees in Benghazi who were killed by rebels that the Obama administration armed.

Who cares about the IRS targeting every rightwing talk show host or PAC that donates to conservatives.

Who cares that the DoJ is shaking down banks, insurance companies, and big businesses for cash through lawsuits.

Who cares that guns the Obama Administration gave to drug cartels are still turning up at crime scenes along the border.

Who cares that the Administration refuses to enforce our laws or enforces them selectively.

Who cares that our government has brought down several dictators in the Middle East and allowed Islamic radicals to take over in their place.

Who cares that not only is the Administration allowing Iran, our mortal enemy, to continue building nukes, but they're also scaring everyone else in the region into wanting them for their own defense, seeing as how they can't count on us to protect them anymore.

Obama likes the fact that more are not working than in the last 30 years. For every job created last month 5 people dropped out of the workforce and cannot be counted as part of the ever growing terminally unemployed. Obama sees this as progress, a strong economy, strengthening the Middle-Class. He claims that unemployment is good for the economy. His primary concern isn't that more aren't working but that they aren't all making the same income. He says that his website isn't indicative of the mess his administration has become. The fact that not only can't he be trusted to keep his promises but even when he does do what he says he'll do it always turns into a hassle to everyone involved.

Who cares that with every new rule or regulation the costs of running a business goes up astronomically and the costs to the consumer goes up as well. Who cares that the EPA is intentionally driving the costs of energy through the roof.

Who cares.

The worst thing you could do is hold up traffic in NYC. This is the worst thing you can ever do. This is just the tip of the iceberg folks. More will come out about this, they promise us. This is one seriously huge scandal of all scandals. Somebody cause a traffic jam on the GWB and people died, or at least probably died. This can't happen in America. But when it comes to national security and the stagnant economy. Who cares.

Who cares about how 4 embassy employees in Benghazi who were killed by rebels that the Obama administration armed.

Who cares about the IRS targeting every rightwing talk show host or PAC that donates to conservatives.

Who cares that the DoJ is shaking down banks, insurance companies, and big businesses for cash through lawsuits.

Who cares that guns the Obama Administration gave to drug cartels are still turning up at crime scenes along the border.

Who cares that the Administration refuses to enforce our laws or enforces them selectively.

Who cares that our government has brought down several dictators in the Middle East and allowed Islamic radicals to take over in their place.

Who cares that not only is the Administration allowing Iran, our mortal enemy, to continue building nukes, but they're also scaring everyone else in the region into wanting them for their own defense, seeing as how they can't count on us to protect them anymore.

Obama likes the fact that more are not working than in the last 30 years. For every job created last month 5 people dropped out of the workforce and cannot be counted as part of the ever growing terminally unemployed. Obama sees this as progress, a strong economy, strengthening the Middle-Class. He claims that unemployment is good for the economy. His primary concern isn't that more aren't working but that they aren't all making the same income. He says that his website isn't indicative of the mess his administration has become. The fact that not only can't he be trusted to keep his promises but even when he does do what he says he'll do it always turns into a hassle to everyone involved.

Who cares that with every new rule or regulation the costs of running a business goes up astronomically and the costs to the consumer goes up as well. Who cares that the EPA is intentionally driving the costs of energy through the roof.

Who cares.

The worst thing you could do is hold up traffic in NYC. This is the worst thing you can ever do. This is just the tip of the iceberg folks. More will come out about this, they promise us. This is one seriously huge scandal of all scandals. Somebody cause a traffic jam on the GWB and people died, or at least probably died. This can't happen in America. But when it comes to national security and the stagnant economy. Who cares.

See, they have nothing so the must bring up Obama instead of defending someone they dont like.

1) Bush had 52 Attacks, where is your thread on that?
2) They went after liberal groups as well, but i really dont care that you who racial profile was profiled.
3)yawn, shake down lol.....
4) im sure they did
5) Most tend to do this, hell cops do this everyday. Maybe you should write someone a letter?
6) brought down? you have zero proof of this.
7) yes thats exactly whats happening.
8)no he doesnt
9)Awww you cant be an asshole and pollute the way you want...tissue

I gave you short answers because for the most part the OP is partisan lying and talking points.

^ that.

take your partisan, rw-blinders off muddy :thup:

Firebug (R-CA) gave it his best shot- spending MILLIONS of taxpayer $$$'s & releasing still classified data and came up empty handed

Last edited:

Who cares.

See, they have nothing so the must bring up Obama instead of defending someone they dont like.

2) They went after liberal groups as well, but i really dont care that you who racial profile was profiled.
3)yawn, shake down lol.....
4) im sure they did
5) Most tend to do this, hell cops do this everyday. Maybe you should write someone a letter?
6) brought down? you have zero proof of this.
7) yes thats exactly whats happening.
8)no he doesnt
9)Awww you cant be an asshole and pollute the way you want...tissue

I gave you short answers because for the most part the OP is partisan lying and talking points.

And the far left Obama drone shows their non-partisanship by posting the same old tired far left talking points and propaganda.

Squabbling over the R -vs- L bullshit while BOTH parties get grea$ed up by the same fucking people for another round of "Protect MY Special Interests".

:eusa_hand:

I hate voting democrat, but the republicans leave me no choice with the way they cling to Trickle-Down Economics. Say what you will about George Bush Jr... his administration proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that his daddy was correct in referring to Reganomics as "Voodoo Economics".

Kosh if fucking idiots like you wouldn't keep posting up the same bullshit over and over and over, you might get a different response.

You can't argue bullshit like you all love to use with facts. I mean why bother. No "fact" will ever satisfy your desire to hate our country and Obama.

Hate away. You are good at that.

he's a witless dipshit troll :thup:

As to the OP, muddy WANTS things to be true despite the fact that they were put to the test & came up short.

Liberals keep making this statement and I get crickets when I point out the issue is not that the embassy was attacked, it was that they asked for help and didn't get it then the White House covered it up.

Your statement there were "52" attacks under W is meaningless because that isn't anyone's issue. The question is, which of those attack(s) are you comparing to what the Obama administration did to Benghazi specifically, and why?

Kosh if fucking idiots like you wouldn't keep posting up the same bullshit over and over and over, you might get a different response.

You can't argue bullshit like you all love to use with facts. I mean why bother. No "fact" will ever satisfy your desire to hate our country and Obama.

And the far left propaganda and lies continues from the far left trolls.

he's a witless dipshit troll :thup:

As to the OP, muddy WANTS things to be true despite the fact that they were put to the test & came up short.

The irony of those comments!

Squabbling over the R -vs- L bullshit while BOTH parties get grea$ed up by the same fucking people for another round of "Protect MY Special Interests".

I hate voting democrat, but the republicans leave me no choice with the way they cling to Trickle-Down Economics. Say what you will about George Bush Jr... his administration proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that his daddy was correct in referring to Reganomics as "Voodoo Economics".

oh, just stop lying.

you LOVE voting dimocrap.

otherwise you won't do it.

I understand. I used to feel the same way until it was brought to my attn that voting for the lesser of two evils was still evil & that voting for politicians in those two parties merely encourages them. I'm making a stand by not voting which would legitimize their thievery. You hear about Ney's new book?: http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...ewers-establ-repubs-especially-boehner-r.html

Last edited:

Liberals keep making this statement and I get crickets when I point out the issue is not that the embassy was attacked, it was that they asked for help and didn't get it then the White House covered it up.

Your statement there were "52" attacks under W is meaningless because that isn't anyone's issue. The question is, which of those attack(s) are you comparing to what the Obama administration did to Benghazi specifically, and why?

People were killed...

It only took two responses for someone to bring up BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!!!!!!!

Get a fucking grip people. This is 2014 not 2004. Pointing at the fuck ups of the past is no excuse for current fuck ups.

Forum List

Back