Simple English

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
I'm posting this for those who have trouble comprehending it. In recent posts, the reactions (in words) to my use of simple English has been referred to as "word salad" and "babble"- I don't claim to be eloquent or prosaic- but I have a good grasp on simple English and word comprehension. As Billy Joe Shaver said in the song, "We Are The Cowboys", we're picking our words so we don't have to eat em, which is what I do- that means- I choose my words carefully- so to that end, y'all bookmark this link- when in doubt, look it up- you're not as likely to forget it if you have to work for it.

i am ok with both simplicity and complexity...
as long as what you are writing is not complicated, i would read it...

Argumentum ad hominem in usually considered a fallacy. That is usually all right wingers have not any valid arguments for rebuttal, yet they still want to be taken as seriously as the "gospel Truth".

That is usually all right wingers
They don't have a patent on it. I guarantee.
Only right wingers have no questions but allege I post word salad or gibberish.
No, what you scum do is babble.
Says the guy who has nothing but the fallacy of argument ad hominem. Any diversions to remove attention from your appeals from ignorance on a Habitual basis? After thrice, it is just a vice.

Says the guy who has nothing but the fallacy of argument ad hominem. Any diversions to remove attention from your appeals from ignorance on a Habitual basis? After thrice, it is just a vice.
Are you talking to me? It isn't that difficult to hi-lite a phrase and use it as a quote-

That is usually all right wingers
They don't have a patent on it. I guarantee.
Only right wingers have no questions but allege I post word salad or gibberish.
No, what you scum do is babble.
Classic prepaid babble-loonery right there!

Forum List

Back