The family of George Floyd is considering suing pro-Trump rapper Kanye West after he falsely claimed that Floyd died from fentanyl, not killed by cop

Just try it. I dare them.

Fact Check: Did George Floyd Have Fatal Levels Of Fentanyl And Crystal Meth In His System? Yes. True.​

Last edited:
This means the cop who is serving a prison term for killing Floyd should be immediately released because as Kanye pointed out -- he died from drugs

Why would I go to that drug addict, woman beater's funeral? Gfy
Are you talking about Elvis?

Point is.....your desire for police to execute people you don't like is what most right-fascist douchebags desire....

Rush Limbaugh was a drug addict....should the police have just executed him too? Or does it only apply to those big black darkies you are so afraid of

I don't care....boy.

Now what's your plan? By now you have to realize as a left loon I'll never take you seriously.

Floyd was a worthless drug addicted thug. No wonder you admire him. Right....boy?
Do you think calling him a boy is supposed to make him less of a man?

Do you get off on that?

Or are your points so defeated that all you have left is to think you can insult your way out of being full of shit?

Again, are you wanting police to be able to execute people who are addicted to drugs? What about soccer moms who are addicted to oxys and xanex? How about alcoholics? Or again, is this only intended for those darkies you hate?

And shouldn't Republicans campaign on police killing drug addicts more??

Do you think calling him a boy is supposed to make him less of a man?

Do you get off on that?

Or are your points so defeated that all you have left is to think you can insult your way out of being full of shit?

Again, are you wanting police to be able to execute people who are addicted to drugs? What about soccer moms who are addicted to oxys and xanex? How about alcoholics? Or again, is this only intended for those darkies you hate?

And shouldn't Republicans campaign on police killing drug addicts more??

Go away, Poindexter. I mean really...and again. I take no leftist seriously. You're wasting your time...and mine

Forum List

Back