• Yes, I am a Russian Ass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
Love polls.

Of 500 people Surveyed in Islamophuckistan Minnesota 52% of The Somali...err Maerican people want Trump impeached.

Margin of error + or - 5%

Ok wtf? You interview 500 in people in America and the margin of error is plus or minus 5%? That means 25 people were totally confused and did not know how to answers your polling question.

You cannot make this shit up.

See how I slipped past the fact the survey took place in Somaliland USA?

As to the real poll? The 52% Gallup Poll?

1,500 people were surveyed in DC and the other 50 states. Margin of error is 3-4%
In other words just 29 people in the US and DC were surveyed in each of the 51 areas.

The Margin of Error on this poll tells you 45-60 people did not understand the polling question and probably got it wrong!

We are supposed to base our opinions on that few people with a margin of error of 3-4%?

WTF?

Why not just ask 30 Drunks in a neighborhood bar what their opinion is!

Gallup poll: Majority of Americans now support Trump's impeachment, removal

Last edited:
D1720057-19ED-4EAD-9048-B174C97F5849.jpeg

Note also that many of these polls quoted by the media are completely devoid of Demographic information.

How many women, men, transsexuals surveyed?

Democrats, Independents, Republicans, Russians surveyed?

How many Urban areas vs Rural areas surveyed?

Must be a poll or polls that are unfavorable to tRump that has the OP so upset.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Love polls.

Of 500 people Surveyed in Islamophuckistan Minnesota 52% of The Somali...err Maerican people want Trump impeached.

Margin of error + or - 5%

Ok wtf? You interview 500 in people in America and the margin of error is plus or minus 5%? That means 25 people were totally confused and did not know how to answers your polling question.

You cannot make this shit up.

See how I slipped past the fact the survey took place in Somaliland USA?

As to the real poll? The 52% Gallup Poll?

1,500 people were surveyed in DC and the other 50 states. Margin of error is 3-4%
In other words just 29 people in the US and DC were surveyed in each of the 51 areas.

The Margin of Error on this poll tells you 45-60 people did not understand the polling question and probably got it wrong!

We are supposed to base our opinions on that few people with a margin of error of 3-4%?

WTF?

Why not just ask 30 Drunks in a neighborhood bar what their opinion is!

Gallup poll: Majority of Americans now support Trump's impeachment, removal

Your racist rant is exactly why I believe the polls. I do believe that voters in Minnesota recognize the corruption of the Trump Administration. Even if Trump survives, Minnesota will be going Democrat by a larger margin than it has in the past.

When someone attacks polls, it is a sure sign you are losing. Losers complain about polls in a attempt to change reality.

Forum List

Back