The Fake News is trying to bring down Biden.

The Fake News is trying to bring down Biden.
CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS and NBC are all claiming there is a crisis on our southern border. Youth from Mexico and throughout South America are, supposedly, streaming across the border in the largest numbers in years. Just like Donald Trump says, FAKE NEWS!!!. There is not a problem on our southern border. Everything has nver been better.
Nice try FAKE NEWS. Thank you Donald Trump for letting us know we cannot believe a thing the FAKE NEWS says.
Lol. Republicans fell in your trap. They're giving your thread negative stickers because they don't think the media is fake anymore.

I never proclaimed the News was fake but will proclaim it is slanted and bias and what you consider news is a lot of times just political opinion and tabloid nonsense...

The FNM is protecting/ propping up the dementia-ravaged CCP puppet.

Trumpers say any criticism of Trump is fake news. Brainless, cult like thinking.
Painting with a pretty broad brush there. Over-generalization of anything is false. This becomes abundantly clear by the title of your OP and your subsequent and ineffective defense of it.
My OP was tongue in cheek, dumbass.
What main stream media said about Biden is true. There is a crisis at the border.
I was making fun of the Trump minions who say main street media was trying to bring Trump down if they said anyything negative.

Then the thread belongs in the Political Satire area not in politics. You are a troll do it this way. Why can’t you be honest, partisan moron?

Forum List

Back