The Failure Of Evolution Theory . . . in a nutshell, information

Yes, we can say with confidence that naturalism (as opposed to supernaturalism), is true.

Because you say so, eh? Who is this we, and what is their scientific justification?

Peer-reviewed proof? Link?

Goo goo g'joob!

:auiqs.jpg:
Things like peer reviewed research. That would be a foreign concept to a YEC’er.

Tell us about the supernatural and the peer reviewed studies you can point to for things like a 6,000 year old planet, Arks cruising the sea and talking snakes.

Shirley, you can offer something for your belief in magic and supernaturalism?

Yes, we can say with confidence that naturalism (as opposed to supernaturalism), is true.

Because you say so, eh? Who is this we, and what is their scientific justification?

Goo goo g'joob!

Things like peer reviewed research. That would be a foreign concept to a YEC’er.

Tell us about the supernatural and the peer reviewed studies you can point to for things like a 6,000 year old planet, Arks cruising the sea and talking snakes.

I am he as you are he as you are me
And we are all together
See how they run like pigs from a gun
See how they fly
I'm crying

Goo goo g'joob!

Goo goo g'joob!

I am he as you are he as you are me
And we are all together
See how they run like pigs from a gun
See how they fly
I'm crying

Goo goo g'joob!

Another of the disasters that typifies your attempts at stringing words into coherent sentences.

No. There is no evidence humans transcribed any words of your gods. Fundamentalist Christians are always wrong about science matters.

Science does not back up the order of what is in Genesis.

The Scientific Method provides an orderly synthesis of hypothesis, theory and testable conclusion. So there’s that. The fundies screeching out “the gods did it” is simply another appeal to fear and ignorance.

There is no point in answering you questions. You haven't learned anything about the Bible, creationists, their great scientists, and all their contributions to the history of humankind. What kind of fool are you?
On the other hand, I've taught you a great deal about the Bible. An unwillingness on your part to learn is a function of your being a slave to dogma.

Otherwise, ID'iot creationer loons from AIG and creation.com are not scientists and have contributed nothing to science..

What kind of fraud are you?

Well, you showed what kind of fool you are. The one that chooses hell. You rather live in a desolate place like Mars than what was supposed to be heaven on Earth.

You will be disappointed to learn that I don’t kowtow to your fears and superstitions.

Your gods have been configured to demand obedience under threat of “hell” as the hyper-religious are so quick to hurl that threat.

Consider configuring some new gods.

It's fearful because that is what Jesus stated. I disagree that it is superstition. You're just saying that because of your religion and think it is superstition.

It really isn't about kowtowing to fears and superstition. It's more about what you believe and trust. I don't kowtow to death by global warming. I don't think windmills are effective. Solar panels may be, but too expensive and not worth the trouble. I rather choose a gas engine car than electrical after comparing. I think it's political control by leftists.

I can explain what Jesus said about hell if you want, but don't think it makes any difference because your mind is already made up on atheism and atheist science, i.e. a creator cannot exist.

Your statement about gods being made up isn't true. Over time, we have found out what Satan can do. You cannot explain how eugenics came from Darwinism and how it led to the Holocaust and killed millions of Jews. It also explain why so many people believe in atheism and atheist science and why they'll go to hell. It's like choosing to live on Mars instead of Earth.

You know very little of what jeebus said. The various, mostly unknown authors of the Bible never met jeebus. You feel comfortable attaching magic and supernatural authority to the jeebus for reasons that make no sense. If you want real gods to worship, the Egyptian ones are much more reliable. The Egyptian gods must be the true gods because we have their inscriptions chiseled in stone, unaltered by time and the corruptible hand of man.

Why should I accept your statements about supernatural creators? Like most people, you simply accepted the gods that are customary as a part of western culture. You inherited the gods you were given and like most people, simply believed what you were taught.

Now, you're attacking our Savior himself and the people who wrote the Bible. It goes to show that he does exist (even if only in your feeble mind) and lived historically. Also, the well known authors of the Bible did their jobs. Historically, Jesus was a real person, died for our sins, and was resurrected on the third day into heaven. The last part is key, but all of his life was of utmost importance.

Otherwise, it would be like global warming. Not of any importance. Did it sound like I was ranting? No, I just compared what the libs say about it to what science says about it. We find a lot of contradictions. Thus, there is no need of fear. It's like there is no need of fear for GMO foods as was discussed. I listened and accepted the atheists' arguments and evidence. However, I did find about Roundup, its widespread use on GMO crops, the lymphoma cancer it caused, the lawsuits against it, and billion of dollars paid in settlement. It's still valid. Now, EU and Mexico want to ban certain GMO crops and Roundup. Isn't that weird? What was especially troubling was the creation of fertile seeds to be used only once. Now, that wasn't what was to be eaten per God. However, the technology was self-halted and promised to not be marketed (I think).

So, why the rant about Jesus and bringing up Egyptian gods?

Biological evolution is a fact.

Now, you're playing word games ToE is just a theory and could be all wrong. THEORY is in the name.

Last edited:
Another of the disasters that typifies your attempts at stringing words into coherent sentences.

Boy, you've been a naughty girl, you let your knickers down. :auiqs.jpg:

Hey, I know, why don't you regale us again about how compound subjects are singular. That was a real hoot. :auiqs.jpg:

Truth.

You would've found a contradiction by now. And the way to destroy Christianity is to prove the resurrection did not happen, but it is still here.

What's interesting is other worldly events happen before evolution is destroyed. IOW, evolution takes a back seat and isn't destroey. Satan is truly "god of the world and prince of the power of the air."
Liar. We have found countless contradictions. Take your idiotic lies to the magic religion section.

Not when the scientific method and evidence back up the Bible. Isn't fraud and contradictions what we find in ToE, evolutionary thinking, and cosmology? Why couldn't you guys just stick with natural selection? Instead, we get billions of years and evolutionary timeline (which only the atheist scientists control). I have to keep repeating that I cannot even fathom how long those times are. Even a million years. The Earth should not last that long as it was damaged by sin and we have the evidence of catastrophism instead of uniformitarianism.

Now, we fight over fine tuning. Even my UC Berkeley evolution website admits life (aside from Earth) is rare. Also, Stephen Hawking admitted it before his death and then believed wholeheartedly in multiverses. I wonder when you guys start stating multiverses are fact without a single shred of evidence. It's like most of ToE.

So what? Keep your magical zombie king out of the science section.

Are you ranting? The resurrection had many witnesses and physical evidence. It was humanly difficult, if not impossible, to move the stone before Jesus' tomb. How can some people do it in a short amount of time? Wouldn't you think it would be guarded?

Thus, where is the "magic?" In your guilty conscience?

Last edited:
They don't liar. Now take you iron age delusions to the religion section where they belong.

The swan neck experiment wasn't that long ago. Isn't that why the Urey-Miller experiments were stopped?

We also discovered the chicken came before the egg in 2017.

Thus, you have no experiments except for delusions of aliens on Mars and elsewhere.

Boy, you've been a naughty girl, you let your knickers down. :auiqs.jpg:

Hey, I know, why don't you regale us again about how compound subjects are singular. That was a real hoot. :auiqs.jpg:

It is funny to watch the hyper-religious bumpkins embarrass themselves.

“genomic denigration

"Entropy and genomic denigration is a plural noun phrase”

Haha...where do you get these insane lies?

Just kidding. We all know all of your material is plagiarized directly from creation.com.

You're the one who believes in the lies of the atheists and their scientists. Look at Stephen Hawking who was wrong about multiverses and left the believers fine tuning and the anthropic principle.

Haha...where do you get these insane lies?

Just kidding. We all know all of your material is plagiarized directly from creation.com.

You are in denial. It's a scientific fact now.

"It had long been suspected that the egg came first, but now we have the scientific proof that shows that in fact the chicken came first," Sheffield University's Dr Colin Freeman, according to a report in the Metro.

Researchers from Scotland and England used a supercomputer called HECToR to look in such detail at a chicken eggshell that they were able to determine the vital role of a protein used to kick-start the egg's formation.

That protein is only found, wait for it... inside a chicken.

Freeman, who worked on HECToR with counterparts at Edinburgh's Warwick University, said the protein had been identified earlier by scientists and was known to be linked to egg formation, "but by examining it closely we have been able to see how it controls the process," he added, describing it as a catalyst.

Professor John Harding, who also took part in the research, told Metro the discovery could have other applications."

You're the one who believes in the lies of the atheists and their scientists.
I.E., i am an educated, functioning adult. And you are a desperate nutball that is the laughingstock of the educated populace.

Your atheist consensus science could be wrong. One person or the minority could be right under science. For example, we've been talking about that for life on Mars.

Forum List

Back