The facts of Trumpist allegations of Arizona Voter Fraud: Over 3 million votes cast; 182 problem cases; 4 charges; ZERO convictions.

There are NO open borders and the Bill of Rights is still quite intact.. The problem is that the first time in our history an expresident refused a peaceful transfer of power
If you are referring to the Jan. 6th “Insurrection” that was hardly a refusal to allow a power transfer. That was merely a rowdy mob that got a little out of control.

I know. They have a very good rating on being unbiased and honest so of course you don't like them.

Screen Shot 2021-07-16 at 8.21.14 PM.png

Every state should have the same rules, there was no integrity in the last election.

You should learn more about our Constitution and the powers delegated to the states. With all the videos of all the election centers, it is possibly that was the most scrutinize election in the history of mankind. The only thing that lack integrity in the last election was the loser.
3 states closed/shutdown counts until other states that normally tally later were done.
Again, with all the videos of all the election centers this demonstrative lie was debunked long ago.
Some states gave voters a second vote when the mail in vote was cast incorrectly
Before election day. Some states allow that by law. Why is that a problem? Both parties have access to this correction feature in those states.
The last election was a sham.

If you're an American, when did you lose faith in our Constitution brother?
these are all shams, voting in person is the only honest way with integrity. Many states and citizens do not believe in honesty and integrity anymore
That is a very discriminatory stance. Mail in voting enables people to vote who might otherwise face problems doing so.

Every state should have the same rules, there was no integrity in the last election.

You should learn more about our Constitution and the powers delegated to the states. With all the videos of all the election centers, it is possibly that was the most scrutinize election in the history of mankind. The only thing that lack integrity in the last election was the loser.
3 states closed/shutdown counts until other states that normally tally later were done.
Again, with all the videos of all the election centers this demonstrative lie was debunked long ago.
Some states gave voters a second vote when the mail in vote was cast incorrectly
Before election day. Some states allow that by law. Why is that a problem? Both parties have access to this correction feature in those states.
The last election was a sham.

If you're an American, when did you lose faith in our Constitution brother?
these are all shams, voting in person is the only honest way with integrity. Many states and citizens do not believe in honesty and integrity anymore

Great idea!!! So military over seas can no longer vote. The elderly and severely handicapped will no longer be able to vote. And those that have to travel far away from home will no longer be able to vote. Doesn't get anymore Murekkkan than that, hey comrade!!!
MAGA

I find it odd that counts were suspended in 3 key states with no audits and not one objection was made. I also find it odd that voting laws are not the same everywhere making interpretation vary. There is absolutely no way to guarantee honesty with mail in voting

I find it odd that that lie still lives. What? Voting laws in Texas are the same all over Texas. The former GOP was a staunch supporter of using mail in voting Until the Dems started using it more.
Until the demleftists started abusing it more. Leftists corrupt everything the touch.
Keep posting ^^^ idiot-grams, and you too will be put on ignore.

I’m surprised I’m not already on ignore. Leftists can’t tolerate any thought outside their spoon fed narrative.
What narrative is that? Truth, Justice and a Moral Compass seem to be the guiding light of the Democratic Party, and as all honest people know the Republican Party of today is run by and support by Callous Conservatives.

Hear that? That's a shoe dropping.. - Arizona Audit Shows UN-REGISTERED Voters And Evidence-Free Paper Ballots Were Both WAY More Than Biden's Lead - National File

The Trump Team responded with vindication when the audit found that 11,326 people in the county who voted in the November 3 election were NOT on the voter rolls on November 7, but were added to the voter rolls by December 4. This number is higher than Joe Biden’s supposed statewide “lead” in Arizona of 10,457 votes. Additionally, more than 74,000 mail-in ballots were counted in the county even though there is no recorded evidence of the ballots being sent to the “voters” in the first place — and Maricopa County withheld all photographic evidence of the mail-in ballot envelopes from the Republican audit team. Another round of subpoenas is expected, as state Senator Wendy Rogers calls for the Republican-controlled Arizona legislature to “recall” Joe Biden’s electors in the state.

There are NO open borders and the Bill of Rights is still quite intact.. The problem is that the first time in our history an expresident refused a peaceful transfer of power
If you are referring to the Jan. 6th “Insurrection” that was hardly a refusal to allow a power transfer. That was merely a rowdy mob that got a little out of control.
trump spent almost all of 2020 using BIG LIES and Conspiracy Stories to convince biddable fools, aka known as Trumpanzees, that the election was rigged before Nov 3rd last. The same tactic he used in 2016 before he won. And his opponent, HRC, did what every other candidate for President and lost did before, conceded to the will of the people.

People like you don't see trump for what he is: A self serving, narcissistic, vindictive man-child with an "Antisocial personality disorder, sometimes called sociopathy, is a mental disorder in which a person consistently shows no regard for right and wrong and ignores the rights and feelings of others. People with antisocial personality disorder tend to antagonize, manipulate or treat others harshly or with callous indifference. They show no guilt or remorse for their behavior."

LINK: Antisocial personality disorder - Symptoms and causes

I find it odd that counts were suspended in 3 key states with no audits and not one objection was made. I also find it odd that voting laws are not the same everywhere making interpretation vary. There is absolutely no way to guarantee honesty with mail in voting

I find it odd that that lie still lives. What? Voting laws in Texas are the same all over Texas. The former GOP was a staunch supporter of using mail in voting Until the Dems started using it more.
Every state should have the same rules, there was no integrity in the last election. 3 states closed/shutdown counts until other states that normally tally later were done. Some states gave voters a second vote when the mail in vote was cast incorrectly, some states allowed meals and other things handed out to people that normally would not vote as they don't care but now their votes are being bought with meals and other things. The last election was a sham.

Isn't it coincidental how all these illegal practices can't to light when trump gets beaten. Apparently there was not one fraudulent vote in 2016. How did is that?
Hillary thought there was, remember her tantrum? "How can this be happening" Even some stations and journalists lied about the outcome. Now let's focus on how long losing democrats cried and whined, 4 years during Trump, and now still crying about Trump. Everyone learned just how unbalanced some democrats and all progressives really are.
If you think Hillary and the Dems complaints were bad then you must really be laughing at the Trumpsters efforts right?! They took what the Dems did and went like 5 more levels up!

I know. They have a very good rating on being unbiased and honest so of course you don't like them.

View attachment 513730
I won't believe it until Facebook fact checks it.

Impeached twice. Everyone knows what he did and who supported his corruption.
Impeached twice during the Jacobin Pelosi era and convicted ZERO times!

The impeachments say much more about the brutally insane democrat leadership than
it does Donald Trump.
I'm not surprised you do not know that or pretend not to notice.

How is that Russia Russia Russia hoax working out?

Every state should have the same rules, there was no integrity in the last election. 3 states closed/shutdown counts until other states that normally tally later were done. Some states gave voters a second vote when the mail in vote was cast incorrectly, some states allowed meals and other things handed out to people that normally would not vote as they don't care but now their votes are being bought with meals and other things. The last election was a sham.

There was plenty of integrity in the last election. Trump's AG and DHS said there was no evidence of fraud. It was Republicans in those 3 states that refused to allow election officials to count mail in votes before election day. They knew Biden would do very well among mail in ballots and they wanted Trump to jump out to a early lead. No one is being bought off with meals. The last election was the most secure in history despite thew larger turnout.

Until the demleftists started abusing it more. Leftists corrupt everything the touch.

Until they lost because more democrats used it. Stop the Squeal.

Impeached twice. Everyone knows what he did and who supported his corruption.
Impeached twice during the Jacobin Pelosi era and convicted ZERO times!

The impeachments say much more about the brutally insane democrat leadership than
it does Donald Trump.
I'm not surprised you do not know that or pretend not to notice.

How is that Russia Russia Russia hoax working out?
LOL, tying to convince the reader you have any comprehension of history?

The Jacobins plotted the downfall of King Louis XVI and the rise of the French Republic. They controlled France for a brief time [1792-1794] and passed various reforms to promote equality and personal liberty.

Donald Trump got of easily, his head would have fallen in the basket had he ruled France in 1793.

Forum List

Back