The facts about illegal immigrant crime

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
As President Trump and Congress debate “the wall,” what are the true stats when it comes to serious crimes, such as rape and murder, committed by illegal immigrants? Sunday on Full Measure, we investigate and bring you the facts without the hyperbole.

We’ll also dig into the strange undercounting and underreporting of deaths in Puerto Rico after its devastating hurricane.

And where can you find news that’s censored most everywhere else? Project Censored, of course! Find out more on Full Measure.

Fight against government overreach and spying by supporting the Attkisson 4th Amendment Litigation Fund.

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to all from Full Measure!

Watch on TV every Sunday. Station list and times here: Full Measure Station List | Sharyl Attkisson

You can also watch online live each Sunday at www.fullmeasure.news 9:30a ET — or watch replays there anytime!

Read more at sharylattkisson.com ...

What on earth gave us the idea that our invaders would behave better here than they do in Europe?

New DOJ Report: 1-in-5 Federal Prisoners are Illegal Aliens
"The illegal immigrant crime rate in this country should be zero," Attorney General Sessions released in a statement. "Every crime committed by an illegal alien is, by definition, a crime that should have been prevented. It is outrageous that tens of thousands of Americans are dying every year because of the drugs and violence brought over our borders illegally and that taxpayers have been forced, year after year, to pay millions of dollars to incarcerate tens of thousands of illegal aliens. That is another reason why the Department of Justice under President Trump's leadership has instituted a zero tolerance policy for illegal entry on our Southwest border. Today's report is yet another reminder that we must continue this policy and help fulfill President Trump's goals of restoring lawfulness to our immigration system and ensure that immigration serves the good of this country."

More than 663,000 criminal offenses;
1,351 homicides;
7,156 sexual assaults;
9,938 weapons charges;
79,049 assaults;
18,685 burglaries;
79,900 drug charges;
815 kidnappings;
44,882 thefts;
4,292 robberies.

Ilegal immigration separate families and destroy families. And I am not a Trump supporter, I am a legal American supporter.

Here is the first fact...all illegal aliens are criminals. By definition.

As President Trump and Congress debate “the wall,” what are the true stats when it comes to serious crimes, such as rape and murder, committed by illegal immigrants? Sunday on Full Measure, we investigate and bring you the facts without the hyperbole.

We’ll also dig into the strange undercounting and underreporting of deaths in Puerto Rico after its devastating hurricane.

And where can you find news that’s censored most everywhere else? Project Censored, of course! Find out more on Full Measure.

Fight against government overreach and spying by supporting the Attkisson 4th Amendment Litigation Fund.

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to all from Full Measure!

Watch on TV every Sunday. Station list and times here: Full Measure Station List | Sharyl Attkisson

You can also watch online live each Sunday at www.fullmeasure.news 9:30a ET — or watch replays there anytime!

Read more at sharylattkisson.com ...

What on earth gave us the idea that our invaders would behave better here than they do in Europe?
Boyo, me boyo..Why is it every time in the last 15 years, I have been a jurist, 90% of the time the issue was about or involved some questionable immigrant person(s) from Mexico that didn't habla Englais, even though they immigrated questionably and don't speak "English", That's NEVER an ISSUE. We have to pay interpreters that spreckenze hispanzola because, apparently ACLIMATION such an alien concept even our legal system hasn't grasped it. Instead, we have to acclimate to wetbacks.. (Yes. I Do mean that pejoratively. Because I don't hold them in high esteem.)This country is broken if we don't expect ALL people to conform to our legal standards. Illegals cost us plenty. In more ways than one.

Forum List

Back