The fact that Trump is turning down money from lobbyists does not appeal to "liberals".......

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Just that simple fact alone shows you what sorts of assholes the left wing voting base is. Make no mistake, liberals (communists or pawns of communists) stand for absolutely nothing.

You know, I think they actually think a person like hillary will not be in debt to the lobbyists she gets money from.

Do you know I believe they believe that?

They also think hillary is smarter than Trump. Do, you know that?

Please, someone tell me why they deserve any respect. Please, someone tell me.

Trump does not need lobbyist money, he will work for big business and the plutocrats pro bono.

Just that simple fact alone shows you what sorts of assholes the left wing voting base is. Make no mistake, liberals (communists or pawns of communists) stand for absolutely nothing.

You know, I think they actually think a person like hillary will not be in debt to the lobbyists she gets money from.

Yes. Everybody knows you believe a lot of crazy things. You've made that quite clear.

Yes. Everybody knows you believe a lot of crazy things. You've made that quite clear.

So, you do no think hillary will be obligated in any way to those that donate to her campaign?

Wait, why am I asking this question to an asshole like this? He thinks democrats will actually raise taxes on just the rich with no loopholes.

Can any of you appreciate just how gullible one needs to be to actually believe that?

Trump does not need lobbyist money, he will work for big business and the plutocrats pro bono.
as a successful capitalist why would he do that....?
Do you think he would ever take the side of some regular people against a powerful company like Exxon or Comcast? Keep dreaming.
you mean regular people like those in the middle class......? yes...

he's already slammed the Pacific trade deal which would hurt manufacturing and jobs in America....

Apparently you aren't keeping up with the news.

Donald Trump allies quietly seek money from rich, anonymous patrons - CNNPolitics.com

So, you do no think hillary will be obligated in any way to those that donate to her campaign?

Wait, why am I asking this question to an asshole like this? He thinks democrats will actually raise taxes on just the rich with no loopholes.

Can any of you appreciate just how gullible one needs to be to actually believe that?

She's certainly working for my needs. If you are so dissatisfied with all the money in politics, why did your party fight so hard for it? Did you think republicans were the only ones who would take advantage of unlimited donations? Don't blame Hillary for going by the rules your party insisted on.

What part of attended as a guest and didn't solicit any funds do you not get?

So far with all the publicity Trump is getting, he hasn't had to spend much money.

Do you think he would ever take the side of some regular people against a powerful company like Exxon or Comcast? Keep dreaming.

he's already slammed the Pacific trade deal which would hurt manufacturing and jobs in America....
As well he should but my opinion is based on a feeling that he is just saying shit to build support rather than talking about what he would actually do. The more they try to build the "Trump is honest and cannot be bought" theme the more I smell a rat.

As well he should but my opinion is based on a feeling that he is just saying shit to build support rather than talking about what he would actually do. The more they try to build the "Trump is honest and cannot be bought" theme the more I smell a rat.
it's hard for someone to talk off the cuff as he does and lie at the same time....

that's why Hillary is so stilted when she talks.....it's hard to keep her lies straight.....

it's hard for someone to talk off the cuff as he does and lie at the same time....

that's why Hillary is so stilted when she talks.....it's hard to keep her lies straight.....
It's easy to know what has the most popular appeal with reactionaries, fascists have been playing that game for a long time. I've played it myself in the past by impersonating conservatives on various websites. (never here) You just impersonate Archie Bunker and how he would have reacted to something and there's nothing to it.

Forum List

Back