THE FACE OF FOREIGN INTERFERENCE

Phoenall

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2012
Now we can put names and addresses's to the people behind the last ploy of project fear, and not one is British. We have a French IT consultant that found Brexit would cause him disruption on his commute to Britain to fleece British people of their hard earned cash. He claims that the Governments plan to trigger article 50would be an act of "constitutional vandalism"
Next we have the Brazillian who has British nationallity yet puts Britains needs well down the list of concerns. He claims he never wanted for parliament to gain the power it did and wants to return power to the people. That is whe we have elections every 5 years, so the people can control who wields the power
Lastly we have the investment fund manager that stands to lose £ billions of Article 50 goes ahead, and she is from Guyana. She set up her investment fund with her third husband and it has shown a loss since day one, yet she is still raking in the money and hiding it offshore. Last year it cost British investors £440,700 as it slipped into the red.

This is why we voted to leave Europe, and project fear are using every dirty trick to stop it from happening. They can see the losses to their personal fortunes if article 50 is enacted and are trying to slow the process down until they can consolidate their wealth and leave Britain in a hurry. Well the last port in this storm will come down in favour of the government, and that is the European court of Justice. Now that would be a kick in the teeth for project fear when the court came out on the side of Brexit

This is the way it always is. It's just pointless lack of loyalty.

Problem is, most people who are reasonably loyal seem to lack an ability to see the big picture.

There will never be one world. We are more fractured into peoples and countries and nations than we were 100 years ago.

Ya, the demand for a plan was some BS. The plan is no Brexit.

plenty of foreigners support brexit? like every single bank in competition with british banks..... i dont even know how GB could support its own population without massive international trade, much less remain the international banking capital of the world

Just like it did before. There was a lot of uncertainty when the decision was made to join and a whole lot of people were opposed than what folks are led to believe.

plenty of foreigners support brexit? like every single bank in competition with british banks..... i dont even know how GB could support its own population without massive international trade, much less remain the international banking capital of the world

Because we are fairly self sufficient and our banks are the best. We have the best workforce and can turn our hands to anything, just look at what happened when the EU closed down our heavy industry because it was better than anything that the EU had

Because we are fairly self sufficient and our banks are the best. We have the best workforce and can turn our hands to anything, just look at what happened when the EU closed down our heavy industry because it was better than anything that the EU had
You basically gave up your sovereignty for no good reason.

by "best workforce" are you referring to the slaves of your former empire? yeah sure i guess nobody had better child slaves than the british....not sure if thats something to be proud of though

by "best workforce" are you referring to the slaves of your former empire? yeah sure i guess nobody had better child slaves than the british....not sure if thats something to be proud of though
Um no. There are no dark faces in his vision of inglund.

Oh, so if you support Brexit then you're a racist........

No. But all racists support brexit.

No. But all racists support brexit.

Were they racist when they didn't want to join?

Oh, so if you support slavery then you're a racist........ lol

That's what you just said, isn't it? Best workforce, reference to former empire with child slaves. lol.......do yourself a favor. Log out and log back in under your other ID. You suck at this.

That's what you just said, isn't it? Best workforce, reference to former empire with child slaves. lol.......do yourself a favor. Log out and log back in under your other ID. You suck at this.
nobody said anything about racism except you, why are stereotyping slaveowners as racists? have you no decency?

nobody said anything about racism except you, why are stereotyping slaveowners as racists? have you no decency?

Oh, so if you support Brexit then you're a racist.

fucking morons cant even speak

fucking morons cant even speak

In 4 days, you will be out of a job.

And they say there is no God.

Forum List

Back