The evidence continues to pile up - how will atheists continue to deny it?

WTF? there is zero evidence for god.

There is mountains for evolution and science.

How the fuck can you pull this out of thin air and act like reality isn't real is beyond me.

I don't know how he does it, but it must be exhausting trying to keep a straight face...Either that or he passed the point of no return and has become a completely false person.

When naughty boys play too long on Pleasure Island, the donkey ears are there to stay... (Pinocchio 3:14)

Last edited:
BAvOJxHCEAE1JKp.jpg
Two questions I have for god when I meet him.

1. What religion was real?

2. Why did you go to such great length in each religion to hide after revealing yourself. Same MO in all 1000 religions.
3. Why were you willing to do public "miracles" like locusts, frogs, lice, sticks into snakes, etc. thousands of years ago but not since people became more enlightened?

How did it exist, and why, and by what process?
By the grace of Odin, of course. Prove me wrong.

Whence came Odin?

In fact, whence came existence? What brought existence into existence?
Odin was the son of Bor and Bestla, children of Niflheim and Muspelheim.

Answer the second question.
The frost from Niflheim and the fire from Muspelheim coming together of course. That's the big bang motherfucker.
Fire and ice! George R.R. Martin is GOD!!!

The The Shroud of Turin is not the face of Jesus and

Peter who? or is he Simon Bar Giora .

the genome of life's progression is not an accident and is guided by the living from one generation to the next.

2. Why did you go to such great length in each religion to hide after revealing yourself. Same MO in all 1000 religions.
3. Why were you willing to do public "miracles" like locusts, frogs, lice, sticks into snakes, etc. thousands of years ago but not since people became more enlightened?
Those two questions are essentially the same - and they have been answered. What would happen if God appeared in the sky tomorrow and performed miracles for both of you? You would, of course, cower in fear. And then you would worship.

But God doesn't want to be worshipped out of fear. He wants to be worshipped out of love. Just presenting Himself alone would confirm His unlimited power - which would cause unlimited fear. Shit - just look at what muslims do out of fear. Can you imagine what they would do if He appeared?

Second - it's a test of faith. It requires no faith to comply once you have seen.

John 20:29
"Blessed are those who believe without seeing me."

Those two questions are essentially the same - and they have been answered. What would happen if God appeared in the sky tomorrow and performed miracles for both of you? You would, of course, cower in fear. And then you would worship.

But God doesn't want to be worshipped out of fear. He wants to be worshipped out of love. Just presenting Himself alone would confirm His unlimited power - which would cause unlimited fear. Shit - just look at what muslims do out of fear. Can you imagine what they would do if He appeared?

Second - it's a test of faith. It requires no faith to comply once you have seen.

I can't love what I don't believe in. If he wants to be loved his story has to be believable

If a god created me I love him. If

So if god revealed himself I wouldn't love him? Sure I would.

I just can't believe any organized religion who all claim to have met the big guy.

I have to believe your ancestors?

I can have blind Faith in a creator just not any organized religion including yours.

I don't think a creator cares

The Shroud of Turin, the limestone "bone box" of James, Bethsaida, the list goes on and on. You continue to illustrate to everyone why you are largely considered to be the most ignorant poster on USMB.

SR maybe ignorant, he may not be. What is certain, is that you are up there as being one of the dumbest. Your link is nothing but an opinion piece from a religious whackadoodle site. That article doesn't prove anything other than a Roman house was once in the town. Whoopdie fucking doo... Oh, look, we found a clay pot circa 2AD in Jerusalem. Let's use Patriot logic: "it must be the holy grail"... Moron.

The Shroud of Turin, the limestone "bone box" of James, Bethsaida, the list goes on and on. You continue to illustrate to everyone why you are largely considered to be the most ignorant poster on USMB.

'the list goes on'.....of crap the ignorant feel a need to believe.

Hey- you are welcome to believe in your fairy in the sky- but please don't pretend like you have any evidence he exists.

Why would he have to do something scary, to make people fear?

How about a simple cleansing of the Hudson River?

Why would he have to do something scary, to make people fear?

How about a simple cleansing of the Hudson River?
As I previously stated, "Just presenting Himself alone would confirm His unlimited power - which would cause unlimited fear".

If he cleanses the Hudson River, every atheist would deny it was God unless He showed himself. And if He shows himself, non-believers would begin to worship out of fear. That's not what He wants.

[

Which amuses me since people like you keep trying to gin up 'evidence' to support your faith in your sky fairy.

If you really had faith- you wouldn't care about finding 'evidence'.

Forum List

Back