The Evidence Against Trump

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
There going to be a lot of evidence. I'll keep track of what I can in this thread. First up: Mike Pence took notes!

Screenshot_20230804_100209_X.jpg

TWEET

we have no idea how many people that flipped?

mark meadows... ivanka & jared ... squid boy? that's just the start. there's first person witness', audio, video, memos............

:popcorn:

There going to be a lot of evidence. I'll keep track of what I can in this thread. First up: Mike Pence took notes!

View attachment 811239

TWEET
As soon as I read this nonsense "There going to be a lot of evidence" I just turned it off.

You dumbasses were told the same GD thing for years about Russian Collusion and it all turned out to be a hoax.

STUPID MOTHERFUCKERS.....YOU'LL NEVER LEARN!!!

lenny - you sound a tad miffed....

you nervous, bro?
Not at all.

I figure when these mofos get done taking over our Republic, YOUR butt will be in just as much a sling as mine.

The difference is I know it, and you either refuse to admit it, or you're too ignorant to see it coming.
I've been in too many 3rd World Countries not to know how a despot brainwashes their population to stay in power.

And I also know a CIA operation when I see it too.
The CIA has been overthrowing governments for decades.
What makes you think they would never try it in America, you numbskull?

As soon as I read this nonsense "There going to be a lot of evidence" I just turned it off.

You dumbasses were told the same GD thing for years about Russian Collusion and it all turned out to be a hoax.

STUPID MOTHERFUCKERS.....YOU'LL NEVER LEARN!!!
You sound a tad pissed off. :auiqs.jpg:

Why don't you just cut your losses and move on to a Republican you can support?
Trump is corrupt. He used you. Here's your chance to start fresh.

Not at all.

:heehee:

I figure when these mofos get done taking over our Republic, YOUR butt will be in just as much a sling as mine.

:heehee:

The difference is I know it, and you either refuse to admit it, or you're to ignorant too see it coming.

jack has the receipts. so does fani willis. AND there is no pardoning for state crimes.

I've been in too many 3rd World Countries not to know how a despot brainwashes their population to stay in power.

you are in one, lenny.

And I also know a CIA operation when I see it too.

the kraken is covert for sure.

The CIA has been overthrowing governments for decades.

damn their tentacle are widespread, 'eh?

What makes you think they would never try it in America, you numbskull?

oh leanord - you're just fucking nuts.

So you're saying that the other half of Trump voters are retards?

Just because you plug your ears and refuse to believe what the Mueller Report and the Republican Senate Intelligence Committee report found out, doesn't make it a lie.
How can trump say he did not try to disrupt the procedure to count EVs when Pence has documentation that THAT was exactly what he was doing? trump is a vile human being.

How can trump say he did not try to disrupt the procedure to count EVs when Pence has documentation that THAT was exactly what he was doing? trump is a vile human being.
OMG!!!!

How dare anyone disrupt the procedure!!!

Is that like the Tennessee Three who held up congress to stage a demonstration?

When are these assholes going to be arrested?

Let's get some things clear about "election fraud."
  • The President is not precise in his use of words. When he calls something "fraud" he is stating that it is improper or illegal. The distinction between actual fraud and other election improprieties is lost on President Trump. In Trump's mind, the voting rules shenanigans in Pennsylvania were "fraud."
  • The definitive fact about 2020 fraud is this: There was fraud, but probably not enough provable fraud to have determined the outcome of the election. For example, there is no question that some of the Leftist operatives paid for by Zuckerberg filled out ballots for voters in ghettos, nursing homes, and probably homeless encampments. That is fraud. It certainly happened thousands of times but is not provable, and not enough to impact the result of the election.
  • The President was always operating and speaking after having conferred with both attorneys and political advisors. This alone removes his culpability.
  • Politicians routinely lie ("If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor..." and so on), and are never legally prosecuted for it. At the time in question, the Mr. Trump WAS A SITTING PRESIDENT. End of story. The only remedy is impeachment, conviction, and removal from office.
  • Every statement at issue is protected by the First Amendment. Just like Schiff's constant lies about "Russia collusion."

Forum List

Back